Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors Going on with Teams In The FVSL

Drano

Jan 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
unwilling

By no means does Alouette want to join GEU......

It had been arbitrarily decided that the AU mens program would be handed over to GEU without any consultation with those that are a part of the teams.........

We want as little to do with you as you want with us.......

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After playing atleast six games with the GEU Cat team last year you say this?

I'm hurt.:(

Drano

Jan 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well......

i personally have no real beef with the guys from GEU........i was treated pretty well when i played with you guys.......

i can't really say the same for the rest of my team......the AU guys don't want to be a part of GEUSC......i can't really blame them.....as bad as Alouette is run, GEU really takes the cake for incompetance at the higher levels of the club........

i left GEU as a player when i was 13 i think and don't really want to go back to it........if it wasn't my home town i wouldn't be coaching there either.........i also know that most of the guys on my team hate the club...not so much the players.....i'd say we do have quite a good rivalry though.....i think the BKs play there best soccer against us......rivalry doesn't mean hate necesarily, but i'm pretty sure there isn't many if any guys from AU that would want to put on a GEU jersey........

Dranorealizingthispostwaswaytolongforsomereason

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess that means that Alouette/GEU won't be promoted after all. I guess you'll be left to toil in Div. 1 forever, or until you get relegated.:D Atleast we'll still have a Div. 1 team now.

Here's a rumour. Maybe TheRob will play there next year.:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, from what I heard yesterday, it's a done deal. GEU has assumed all control of the Alouette mens program including U-21.

I also hear that Razor and his band of merry misfits are going independent. Where will you play?

hooded_owl

Mar 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
say what

I heard that Razor is joing forces with X-MF Cat coach Gary Core to produce the best damn blue-berry picking team in the Valley. Rumuor has it that if you can fondle 2 buckets of berries an hour Core will automatically pick you for his starting 11.

Maybe even the likes of Jordan S. will come out for this one???

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0