Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL summer league

Hibs2

Feb 19, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
is it ever going to be shown on the standings that we have not played westside rangers a few weeks ago, its showing as a tie...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playoff format for Div 2 is supposed to be top 4 into the semis, and there's a big change after Tuesday's results!

Rino's 11 - 2 Hammerheads
Richmond FC 3 - 0 Delta Utd
Ladner 1 - 2 Westside Rangers
All-Blacks 3 - 4 TSA Royals

Updated Standings:
RFC - 26 pts
TSA - 25 pts
All Blacks - 18 pts
Rino's - 17 pts
Delta - 16 pts
Ladner - 15 pts

Thank you RFC and WFC Rangers!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
what is the playoff format for the rrsl div 1?

Critter, my sources indicate Div 1 will also be top 4 in the playoffs only.

You guys need to hope Bombastic can pull the upset over Westside this week or you guys are done.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 8 - 0 Westside Rangers
All-Blacks 3 - 0 Delta Utd
Richmond FC 4 - 1 TSA Royals

Can RFC do the Div1/Div2 league double?

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 8 - 0 Westside Rangers
All-Blacks 3 - 0 Delta Utd
Richmond FC 4 - 1 TSA Royals

Can RFC do the Div1/Div2 league double?

The Thursday mob is clearly trying their hardest! Cheers to Sidewinder for getting RFC's Thursday game postponed because of Nations Cup this weekend. :rolleyes: Play with the cards you're dealt with! It's not like the other teams don't also have players committed to this weekends tournament...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Thursday mob is clearly trying their hardest! Cheers to Sidewinder for getting RFC's Thursday game postponed because of Nations Cup this weekend. :rolleyes: Play with the cards you're dealt with! It's not like the other teams don't also have players committed to this weekends tournament...

CIC, the only reason the game was postponed was because Binger's agreed to it. If they wanted to play, the game would have been played. I totally agree with you but Binger's had no problem rescheduling. I can assure there will be NO rescheduling next year especially after the team said they wouldn't have a problem fielding a team a couple of weeks ago.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just trying to be a nice guy accomodating the change so I will hope the favour is repeated down the road if we are ever in the same situation. I assure you the army troops will be ready for their last game and promise to make it interesting as we had rigirous fitness testing yesterday to prepare.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze Div 1 League Champs
Richmond FC Div 2 League Champs

Playoffs start this week

Division 2. Pumphouse Cup.
Tuesday July 31st
A - Richmond FC vs Rino SC @ Richmond High 7.00pm.
B - Tsawwassen Royals vs All Blacks @ Association Park 7.00pm

Division 1 - Danny Burns Cup.
Thursday August 2nd
A - Delta Blaze vs Westside Rangers @ Association Park 7.00pm
B - Richmond FC vs Rino SC @ King George 7.00pm

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you the new league president Dezza ?

My computer screen tells me this :

Tue 7/31/12 7pm - 9pm DELTA UTD. vs. RICHMOND FC "B" Association Park
Tue 7/31/12 9pm - 10:45pm TSAWWASSEN ROYALS vs. ALL BLACKS Holly Park

Don't know how we are supposed to switch gears and get everyone up for a cup game rather than a year end bender for winning the league. Must be the genius of Dave I'm *%$king retard and can't run a league Park. We will see all at Association to play Delta Utd and if that's not the case then bbq it is. Oh and technically due to our new #@@anine rules you should finish in 3rd place for your bye so we should be playing Allblacks as per the league point scoring system.

cheers , the Rattler

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll have to make sure I send the same ref to both Richmond/Rino games. :) Can't have anyone playing on both teams.

I think it will be pretty obvious with the Richmond/Rino double-header if either of us tried to pull a stunt like that. Maybe the teams you should be more concerned about are playing out in Delta? :confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all good, Dezza.......e-mail/phone call coming shortly. The games have been moved to NEXT Tuesday. There was a problem with the schedule that was online with Richmond/All-Blacks.........a mistake with that extra game. Either way, the games will be played next Tuesday AND we know Rino will be okay with it because Rino didn't have to play a playoff game to get into the 4th place..........which in MY opinion, should have happened. Carry on and good luck to all the teams. The Division One semi-finals will go ahead on Thursday night as per the e-mail.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me. I have 20 guys geared up and ready to go for tomorrow night.

Anyone fancy an exhibition game?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0