Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL summer league

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup Finals are set for next week:

Pumphouse (Div 2) Cup Final is All-Blacks vs. Delta Utd.
All-Blacks defeated Ladner Rangers, while Delta won 2 pks in the same night overcoming Rino's and then Richmond FC

Danny Burns (Div 1) Cup Final is Delta Blaze vs. Rino's
Blaze knocked off Westside 2-0, and Rino's smashed Richmond FC 6-1

Good luck to all in the cup finals except Blaze who are a bunch of pudendal clefts :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a couple of good finals next week. Congratulations to all the teams who have won the league and will be playing in the cup finals. Both the Blaze and Rino were deserving winners tonight.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple of TTPers will be reffing the finals. ;) I'm looking forward to watching the games and CI Champ, you shouldn't be making such comments on an open forum. :D

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC, I wish that could be the case. I think the last time that happened in this league you were busy hitting the post in pks and getting knocked out of playoffs by me, The Rattler, and the rest of the Knights :)
Alas, I'm not currently registered with the Thursday team, nor am I in any shape to get on the field at that level.

Captain, does Rene use TTP? :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC, I wish that could be the case. I think the last time that happened in this league you were busy hitting the post in pks and getting knocked out of playoffs by me, The Rattler, and the rest of the Knights :)
Alas, I'm not currently registered with the Thursday team, nor am I in any shape to get on the field at that level.

Captain, does Rene use TTP? :)

I'm not sure, Dezza.........???????

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would be happy to have Mr. Base referee the final. Captain, see if you can make that happen. He is certified.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the very least mr Base is certifiable

And Dezza it would have been the Rattler , you and the rest of the knights ( you got the order wrong ) ;)

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 1 - All Hacks 0. Miscommunication between the keeper and full back resulted in the lone goal. Beers were cold and plentiful.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the boys...who are probably still out drinkin'...or smokin'... I'm glad that a cop didn't pull me over b/c of the lingering smell of the sideline activities...we fans were included whether we liked it or not :rolleyes:
C.I.C forever :wa:[/B
]

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the boys...who are probably still out drinkin'...or smokin'... I'm glad that a cop didn't pull me over b/c of the lingering smell of the sideline activities...we fans were included whether we liked it or not :rolleyes:
C.I.C forever :wa:[/B
]

That's the smell of victory!

SC Forever:cool:

ryansd87

Sep 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is running again this year, right?

I tried googling it, but couldn't find anything other than this thread.

Is there a website or anything?

ramsami

Apr 4, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, does RRSL stand for richmond regional soccer league? I ve been trying to look for a summer league to join in the richmond bc area....

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also on Thurs:
Rino's 4 - 2 WFC Rangers
Binger's 5 - 0 Bombastic

Captain, we have had great refs so far -- Tues & Thurs. Both were quality. Keep giving these guys games!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0