Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL summer league

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also on Thurs:
Rino's 4 - 2 WFC Rangers
Binger's 5 - 0 Bombastic

Captain, we have had great refs so far -- Tues & Thurs. Both were quality. Keep giving these guys games!

Are Bombastic that bad?

Last nights ref was quite good for us as well, a welcomed change from years past.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Bombastic are better than Meraloma, but they are still a Div 2 team and will struggle.

Anyway it's better than a bye week.

Hibs2

Feb 19, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve, this is Marcus brougham by the way I have a few questions I noticed that on Tuesday nights wins are shown
As of now as 3 points and the Thursday night league the wins are at 2 points?? Secondly last year in meralomas case they
Decided to only forfeit versus the blaze and the league only gave us a 1-0 win, should this not be regulation 3-0, it left our goal
Differential lacking in comparison to the other teams on Thursday night and if the current epl title race teaches us anything
Goal differential can matter.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Marcus, I'll make sure the correct points and goals are up there.....and thanks for comparing the RSSL Summer League to the EPL. A lot of similarities. :) ;)

Hibs2

Feb 19, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahah well you know what I mean! I was simply looking for some clarity
I wasn't sure if the rrsl had a different point system for tues and thurs nights
For some odd reason.... Anyways thanks ;)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 7 - 0 Meraloma v2.0 (aka Bombastic)

Any chance of getting TSA Royals or All Blacks to swap divisions with them?

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain shamerock can you tell me how discipline is managed is it just reds that lead to suspension or is there an accumulation of yellows leads to a suspension. I try and manage the deliquents on my team appropriately. Thank you very much

Hibs2

Feb 19, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
why does it show the delta blaze tied the rangers when the game wasnt played? who is in charge of updating the website they should be shot

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
why does it show the delta blaze tied the rangers when the game wasnt played? who is in charge of updating the website they should be shot

Easy there Hibs2, why not offer your services then? Since the prior volunteer is now to be shot...

Rino 4 Blaze 5

We came out extremely flat and as a result found ourselves down 2-nil at the half. Both Rinos goals were very well taken and deserved their lead. Second half we come out much better but somehow manage to concede a silly third about 10 minutes in. At this point most would pack it in, and Rino must have felt like it would be smooth sailing from there. We manage to draw one back a couple minutes later and then the flood gates opened. We rattle off two more goals in a span of ten minutes, and upon the restart of our third, Rino **** up a back pass and our winger jumps all over it and goes in to bury. Two goals in a minute to go up 4-3. Credit to Rino they basically came right back at us and got a leveler to go 4-4. With ten minutes to go, we steal the winner with a cheeky chip over the keeper in no mans land. 5-4 shootout victory...

Thought the ref did pretty well considering the circumstances, Rino may not agree...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0