Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL 2016

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, you did win two cups and congratulations to you my dear friend but don't forget you are still in Div. 2 next year.

It sucks that you paid your players and not get promoted, oh well maybe next year!!!

It is okey, my friend, it is okey. There is no rush. We will eventually get there. When God wants us to be there; we will be there. I trade any time the two cups and the wins over Rinos and GN and the Strikers and Richmond over the promotion.

Marcus

Jan 25, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-4 blaze over rinos, pretty open game, they definitely play a nice game and have some very quick and technical players but are very young and definitely inexperienced but thats expected at that age. Hats off to them on some of there goals they were well taken and nicely worked. We unfortunately had to play one of our strikers in net and were pretty thin on our normal starting 11 and had one of our players sent off in the 75th justifiably. Both teams i don't think had more then 13-14 players available so no excuses there from us thats just the way it is with summer. Hopefully next game we will give them a bit of a better technical match with some of our regulars back from injury. Thought kevin did a nice job in the middle, its nice to get a ref of his quality for summer. Well played rino you'll do very well this year if you keep playing the way you do. Any other results from tonight?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2 - Richmond FC 3
At lest this is what we were told. Richmond seemed to be in control and could have scored more goals.

Campo Atletico 3 - Metropolitan 3
Campo was up by one goal every time, but Metropolitan worked very hard and tied every time. The last two goals were superb finishers from Metropolitan. A rocket in a free kick and a ball placed literally in the top left corner. We had a chance to win the game in a 1 v 1 with the keeper, but the keeper saved it well.

foursquare

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 Bingers over Tigers - we went up 2-0 very early and were forced to defend for the rest of the game. held on for the 2-1 win.
i believe metros were 1-0 over richmond in the game before us. richmond were pressing hard, but couldn't get the equalizer.
campo/westside?

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 Bingers over Tigers - we went up 2-0 very early and were forced to defend for the rest of the game. held on for the 2-1 win.
i believe metros were 1-0 over richmond in the game before us. richmond were pressing hard, but couldn't get the equalizer.
campo/westside?
Two polar opposite teams. Young vs old Tika taka vs direct. Army goalie was sensational to secure the win. The back up keeper has bee with the club for 15 years and made several glorious saves

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone from campo or westside care to update us?
Another meet up of polar opposite teams. East Vancouver Vs West Vancouver. New Club Vs Old Traditional Club. Patience Vs Rushed played. 2-0 for Campo. Probably a fair result would have been 4-2 as both sides missed their chances. I thought that it was only their CAT team, but apparently they brought some of their Premier guys.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ps. Some of them get a bit upset when Campo beats them. Perhaps because it clashes with the preconceived social order. You know. It is hard when your gardener or cleaner or server or customer service representative schools you on the soccer field.
images.jpeg

Marcus

Jan 25, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strong play on the racial card there. campo versus the world huh, you like mourinho?

Marcus

Jan 25, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would anyone know what the professional careers are of the players on your team? Regardless most people don't enjoy losing so I would chalk it up to that and not that you are upsetting some "order"... Clutching at straws there

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0