Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL 2016

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuses..excuses...excuses... We saw a premier team for 55 minutes trying very hard to score a goal against a Division 3 team, and they could not. It is a good team. A pleasure to play against them. I could see why they got relegated from Premier.

Please feel free to share those thoughts with Blaise next time you see him. You can also ask him why he didn't want to postpone the game since it was entirely his decision, not mine or @SmartCoach's

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha.

Have you ever seen a team lose interest being up 4-nil at half after bending over another team for the first 45?

Or, being sympathetic and playing with 10 'men' in the 2nd half who are 14 years old?
That's what I did with my son's U-6 team when I coached if we were humping some poor bunch of kids.
I'd drop us down a player so no one noticed.

It's sad and you're pathetic Billy No Mates or perhaps you're getting this take the piss thing.
But I highly doubt it.

:D

(Its got me posting in a RRSL thread though...)

;)

foursquare

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers 4 - Westside 1. Competitive game. Man in the middle was solid.

Stuck around for some beers post-game and watched the tweens beat up on Campo. Honestly felt bad for them. They didn't get the ball across half for 45 min. Didn't see the second half.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers 4 - Westside 1. Competitive game. Man in the middle was solid.

Stuck around for some beers post-game and watched the tweens beat up on Campo. Honestly felt bad for them. They didn't get the ball across half for 45 min. Didn't see the second half.
No need to feel bad for the players. It is expected for a Division 3 / CAT team that is starting to play together versus a Premier team who has played already for a season. The guys had a good time and it was a good learning experience for them in learning how to defend. It motivated them and yesterday they had their first win in the Multicultural League.

I understand that they are trying to save the reputation of their team, but they were trying to score hard with all their players, but could not. The players started to argue and their coaches started to yell when the goal occurred.

Our minds were so much on the Provincial Cup Final that we even changed our formations and told the players to play ultra defensive in case Blaise would be able to tell the Rino's coaches how to counter one of our formations or ways of attacking. It was all deliberate.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
And you can see how they got demoted...
They play a good style that is conductive of development of those players. Good for Blaise, and also good for the Rinos that allowed him to do this. They had good possession. Their finishing was very good, but I can see other teams in Premier finishing their chances better and getting them in counterattacks.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
They play a good style that is conductive of development of those players. Good for Blaise, and also good for the Rinos that allowed him to do this. They had good possession. Their finishing was very good, but I can see other teams in Premier finishing their chances better and getting them in counterattacks.

And how would you know that from playing in Div.2??

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sorry. I am not understanding. You know that we won both Cup Finals (VMSL and Provincial CUP). What excuses are you referring too?

Yes, you did win two cups and congratulations to you my dear friend but don't forget you are still in Div. 2 next year.

It sucks that you paid your players and not get promoted, oh well maybe next year!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0