Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RRSL 2016

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not trying to call you a liar but I've heard from 3/4 people that richmond started and ended with 8. So someone somewhere can not count. Not that it's a big deal, a little embellishment to help out a game report isn't out of the norm.
Perhaps they are trying to justify it. I do not think that they (players or supporters) would feel well after this game.
I am pretty sure that they had 9 out-field players plus a goalie at the beginning because they were playing 4-4-1. The striker was a good player of African descent. It was easy to isolate him in the build up for the first five minutes, but them somebody else came. With two strikers it was a bit more difficult to do the build ups, but Campo players still got possession. They had for sure 11 most of the game because I was trying players in new positions and I need to keep track of how they do around their opponents. It was until the end that they went down in numbers when they defended with 4-4-0, and in the last minute 4-3-0. The last guy was pretty much crawling out of the field.

This is not the first team that ends up exhausted after dealing with Campo.

This time we only had 3 healthy subs.

I have to grant that Richmond players knew how to defend well as a block, but they really got tired. They were one man up for about 20 minutes, and they got also a red card. This made it 10 v 10, and then in the last few minutes they started to walk in and out of the field until two players could no longer run.

You know... I am really bitting my tongue here not making a comment about the coach running out of ice cream on the side lines and then the players walking away from the field for the lack of the delicious incentive.....

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not a huge soccer mind I am an admin guy but why is pocession so important? If u make 100 passes and lose 1-0 is that a victory? Anyways I am the wrong guy to speak with but Kent brockman doesn't like ithttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qjp1Zrvn8VQ

Perhaps they are trying to justify it. I do not think that they (players or supporters) would feel well after this game.
I am pretty sure that they had 9 out-field players plus a goalie at the beginning because they were playing 4-4-1. The striker was a good player of African descent. It was easy to isolate him in the build up for the first five minutes, but them somebody else came. With two strikers it was a bit more difficult to do the build ups, but Campo players still got possession. They had for sure 11 most of the game because I was trying players in new positions and I need to keep track of how they do around their opponents. It was until the end that they went down in numbers when they defended with 4-4-0, and in the last minute 4-3-0. The last guy was pretty much crawling out of the field.

This is not the first team that ends up exhausted after dealing with Campo.

This time we only had 3 healthy subs.

I have to grant that Richmond players knew how to defend well as a block, but they really got tired. They were one man up for about 20 minutes, and they got also a red card. This made it 10 v 10, and then in the last few minutes they started to walk in and out of the field until two players could no longer run.

You know... I am really bitting my tongue here not making a comment about the coach running out of ice cream on the side lines and then the players walking away from the field for the lack of the delicious incentive.....

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@dezza he's lying. He will never admit when and where he was.

I happened to see @ Soccer Coach walking to his car after the Norvan vs Campo game and i called out to him to talk but he just smiled and got into his car and left. So yes if you see Hussein with the glasses, thats him. If im not mistaken, hes the one who set up the Zidane and Friends game as well

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money

I happened to see @ Soccer Coach walking to his car after the Norvan vs Campo game and i called out to him to talk but he just smiled and got into his car and left. So yes if you see Hussein with the glasses, thats him. If im not mistaken, hes the one who set up the Zidane and Friends game as well
Just because you lie, it does not mean that other people lie. I was not there.
I will tell you if I attend a game as I usually post about it.
I was today at Rino's game. First time that I see a full game of them. A bit shocked and dissappointed.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

You are confusing @Soccer Coach with Ahcene Adlani. Understandable as they do bare a resemblance!

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well... really classy and sophisticated of Rinos coaches trying to force a team with injuries to play 30 hours before a Provincial Final. This is why Leagues and executives should not allow a club to field 3 or 2 teams in a division (i.e. referring to Rinos having 3 teams in division 1 of the VMSL). Any other team would be saying: "good luck, we play with you when you come back from the Provincial Finals", but not Rinos. The are the opposite.They demand sanctions, refuse to accommodate, and force us to play against their top team.
The temptation to collude is simple too enticing.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well... really classy and sophisticated of Rinos coaches trying to force a team with injuries to play 30 hours before a Provincial Final. This is why Leagues and executives should not allow a club to field 3 or 2 teams in a division (i.e. referring to Rinos having 3 teams in division 1 of the VMSL). Any other team would be saying: "good luck, we play with you when you come back from the Provincial Finals", but not Rinos. The are the opposite.They demand sanctions, refuse to accommodate, and force us to play against their top team.

Correction - "B" cup

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does having 3 teams in VMSL Div 1 have to do with this league?

Aside from that, we are talking summer league here, no?

:rolleyes:

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, my mistake. Sometimes I forget that people are used to only see the evident what is in front of them and can not make more complicated connections. Like the chess player that can only see one move ahead of him rather than more. As soon as we qualified for the Provincial Final of this weekend, we requested a postponement of the game of tomorrow against Rinos Premier team in this league, since we are playing the other Rino team a few hours after. However, Rino's coaches demand that we play with them on Thursday night in Vancouver and again on Saturday morning in Victoria. It was a reasonable request, but they replied that they would request sanctions, the points, and fines if we do not show to play on Thursday. I am sure that other teams would be accommodating. We certainly would. We would wish good luck to the other team in the finals, and then re-arrange for another night. It just shows that having a club having multiple teams in a division will lead to non-competitive behaviour in so many aspects. It is normal. Human behaviour's tendency is to collude when seeing an advantage. It is governing dynamics, @Regs, governing dynamics...

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, my mistake. Sometimes I forget that people are used to only see the evident what is in front of them and can not make more complicated connections. Like the chess player that can only see one move ahead of him rather than more. As soon as we qualified for the Provincial Final of this weekend, we requested a postponement of the game of tomorrow against Rinos Premier team in this league, since we are playing the other Rino team a few hours after. However, Rino's coaches demand that we play with them on Thursday night in Vancouver and again on Saturday morning in Victoria. It was a reasonable request, but they replied that they would request sanctions, the points, and fines if we do not show to play on Thursday. I am sure that other teams would be accommodating. We certainly would. We would wish good luck to the other team in the finals, and then re-arrange for another night. It just shows that having a club having multiple teams in a division will lead to non-competitive behaviour in so many aspects. It is normal. Human behaviour's tendency is to collude when seeing an advantage. It is governing dynamics, @Regs, governing dynamics...

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have 35 players registered on RRSL web Site for summer play you say U only have 12 players for B Cup final so where are your other 23 players who can not play on Thursday night
You are a much better team than us
So I guess we are the underdog
As you are prem level
We should just give you the cup now

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
But you have to remember they don't make subs, so really the number of registrations LITERALLY does not "come into play" ;)
There is little point when people want to be obtuse. As Rinos insisted in having a game tonight for Premier Tigers game, we had not option than bringing our CAT and Division 3 Team. It was a good experience for our guys. We conceded the ball to them. It could be no other way otherwise it would have been a massacre of goals.

The boys played well for about 25 and held the 0-0. Blaise team is always a pleasure to watch. However, after the first set of subs, a few things got confused in the back line and they score four goals in 15 minutes. Really sick finishing on their part. This was a wake up for our guys, and they got more concentrated. At the second half, we changed the formation. The Tigers got completely shutdown. They only had a shot on goal, but our keeper saved it. We got the ball in the defensive line. A very nice dribble down the wing, a back pass and both defender went after the ball which left the opposing winger completely free. He received the ball and calmly dribble pass the goalie. The guys were happy with the game, specially the second half. Final was 4-1

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is little point when people want to be obtuse. As Rinos insisted in having a game tonight for Premier Tigers game, we had not option than bringing our CAT and Division 3 Team. It was a good experience for our guys. We conceded the ball to them. It could be no other way otherwise it would have been a massacre of goals.

The boys played well for about 25 and held the 0-0. Blaise team is always a pleasure to watch. However, after the first set of subs, a few things got confused in the back line and they score four goals in 15 minutes. Really sick finishing on their part. This was a wake up for our guys, and they got more concentrated. At the second half, we changed the formation. The Tigers got completely shutdown. They only had a shot on goal, but our keeper saved it. We got the ball in the defensive line. A very nice dribble down the wing, a back pass and both defender went after the ball which left the opposing winger completely free. He received the ball and calmly dribble pass the goalie. The guys were happy with the game, specially the second half. Final was 4-1

Complete rubbish we played most of second half with 10 players
We put on 4 players who were only
14 years old at half time

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuses..excuses...excuses... We saw a premier team for 55 minutes trying very hard to score a goal against a Division 3 team, and they could not. It is a good team. A pleasure to play against them. I could see why they got relegated from Premier.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0