Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rrsl 2010

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen, I can assure you the ref who was there was NOT the assigned ref. He was the FATHER of the gentleman who was supposed to do it by the sounds of it. I am making a phone call right now......it explains why the score and cards haven't been sent in. :mad: :mad:

FFS........I can apologize to you but believe me he was not the ref who was sent there. :mad:

I can assure you that either ref will not be reffing in this league again. :mad:

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen, I can assure you the ref who was there was NOT the assigned ref. He was the FATHER of the gentleman who was supposed to do it by the sounds of it. I am making a phone call right now......it explains why the score and cards haven't been sent in. :mad: :mad:

FFS........I can apologize to you but believe me he was not the ref who was sent there. :mad:

I can assure you that either ref will not be reffing in this league again. :mad:

Son outsourcing father to do his dirty work. I love it.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

All good Captain, if it's any consolation he was also shocking in the over 35 game.

Club I Champ, interesting take on the game. Nobby was being diplomatic, as usual, but for a self-proclaimed agitator, I find it odd that you are also a pussy. If you feel that part of your role is to wind people up, perhaps you should stop whining on the pitch and the ttp when they "unwind" on you. If you can't take a hard tackle, then perhaps don’t kick someone in the first minute after you lose the ball. If you can’t take a tap in the face without yelling and lying on the turf, perhaps quit chirping.

As for representing our respective teams, that is helpful advice coming from the consensus choice for biggest idiot in the VMSL. You and I have played against each other four times in the last two years. In the last RRSL game last summer, you showed up late, acted like tool from the second you got on the pitch and Captain had to send you off with 30 minutes to go for an idiotic tackle and trying to run LG 30 seconds after the ball was gone. The previous summer when I was still playing for Rino, you got sent off (again) at Burnett for a two footed tackle, followed by another yellow for kicking me after I took the ball off you. Cards for me in those games? Zero.

Contrast that with our other regular season match last summer when you played centre-mid/stopper, had a great game, were relatively quiet and there was nothing chippy whatsoever. The final against Delta, which you missed, was one of best, cleanest games we had all year. Do you see a common denominator here???

Anyway, I always look forward to playing against you and I also take your point about keeping the game fun, going to work the next day, etc. so I'll make you an offer. If you can manage to keep quiet and refrain from any cheap shots for the first half of our next game, pints are on me after the match. You can even go back to being an idiot after halftime.

See you out there in a few weeks.
GB.

ps. For the record, I do think you are a quality player but you were shocking last night.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GB,

Who said my role was to windup people? Self proclaimed agitator? I've never proclaimed to be either of those. Sure, I've taken cards in my time out of frustration, but who in TTP land hasn't? You took one near the end of the game Thursday, out of frustration most likely, am I right? The common denominator is when I stay away from you, the game is fine, but once you can't defend and get beat, you start with the hard fouls, the repeated hard fouls which in turn leads to my verbal reaction and maybe a frustration kick back. :D OK I get it, you get what you give, I'll just pull up my socks and get on with, which I did all night Thursday.

Enjoy the long weekend everyone.

Regards,

VMSLs Biggest Idiot :rolleyes:

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that it really mattered on the day but the ref blew the 2nd half whistle at 43:50 according to my very reliable stop watch from radio schack. He must of started his clock when he called the teams out of the half time chalk talk? I think he scampered off to his vechile quickly after the evidence against him. We likely would of scored two goals in the 1:10 or atleast got a first shot on goal for the game.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who said my role was to windup people? Self proclaimed agitator? I've never proclaimed to be either of those.

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/305930-post96.html

Only recall the post because it made me laugh. Granted, being "annoying to play against" and "agitating" are not exactly the same thing. Guess you and I are capable of both. Anyway, I have a feeling Captain might be assigning himself to our next game so we'll have to have a clean one just to show 'em.

Cheers,
GB

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the other hand, some people have jobs, school etc that they came to before the game and don't need to be kicked right at the start.

Stop kicking people first if you are worried about your job and/or school. Seems simple enough :)

Love this quote. Club I Chump has always been annoying. Brings a fair bit a disrespect to the game too. I somehow thought he would would grow up after all these years.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC and GB, great stuff. CIC, you still owe me that case of beer for our bet on NK/Richmond in Imperial. I'll be at Association to collect this Thursday, and it will taste even sweeter if we can wrestle top spot in the league from you.

There could also be some shakeups to the Tuesday standings tonight with big matches between Rino's and RFC as well as All-blacks taking on Ladner. Could this be Ladner's first loss of the summer?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza,

Case of Heineken I think it was? Your welcome :)

Indeed it was. Thanks!

Is Association lined, or do I need to come prepared to cone the field?

Any word on the Ladner/Allblacks tilt? Tuna, I know you're not playing, but maybe you heard something?

Rino's edged RFC 1-nil

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Binger's 3 - 1 Richmond FC

Nice to come back with a big win after getting our asses handed to us in the first game (and for the first 15 minutes of this one).

How did the battle for top spot go at Association?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only battle was trying to get a hold of the Captain to find out where our referee was.

One of the Blaze contingent agreed to go in the middle and we had a nice friendly exhibition. I'm happy to report that everyone was well behaved, including CIC, who true to his word delivered on my bet winnings. Thanks mate!

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better late than never. Ladner 1 - All Blacks 5. Cellar dwelling with the Hammerheads really stinks. It's time for us to make a run for the cup.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go figure on the one night we the Islanders had a full squad out and WS Rangers were missing a few the Ref pulls a no show.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I smell a westside conspirence theory. The New York Islanders would of certainly got there first point last night if the ref showed up.

davey_bc

Sep 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better late than never. Ladner 1 - All Blacks 5. Cellar dwelling with the Hammerheads really stinks. It's time for us to make a run for the cup.

Rangers where up 1-0. Then got caught on 2 counter attacks, 2-1 All blacks. Things got worse after that, with 3 more unanswered goals. I can't believe that Richard didn't red card the guy at the beginning throwing punches at our player while on the ground. Thursday night, O35's Ladner, Richard shows red to WAB for nothing more than a bad tackle.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boys, I will explain to you personally what happened........I was out of town but things were SUPPOSED to be looked after. Anyway, I'm not going to say much else about it...as it was almost unavoidable.......

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was looking forward to Thursday nights tilt but alas it was not to be. Captain, what is with the poor form with regards to the refs as of late? Spoiled a good night :(

Dezza,

Well in on Thursday night regardless, the lads might as well of got a run out of it all.

Tuna,

Who the hell are you BTW?:confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0