Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 results from div. 1 B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's right, Club I plays SO pretty

Fuzzy,

I don't believe I stated that anywhere, rent-a-mouth. I know what I saw when I watched Croatia play against us. As for the mid-table comment, fcuking top-notch observation. You're a modern day Plato. Stick to avoiding MOOT posts. Cheers.

Captain

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
alright Jackass,

You may not have said that before but if you are criticizing other's style of play, you should have game.

Moot? You must read at a grade 3 level because that is the ONLY way it becomes Moot. I'll try spelling it out. You lost to Croatia, therefore you are shite and should not talk trash because you're shite.

Point understood? Not a difficult concept.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
darkie, you should listen to yourself! From the point he fell was well outside the 18. He also was in a comfortable position to play the ball when he lost his footing and pulled his ham. There was a clear indication that he was hurt before the ball was then collected by your player who then made an additional pass to the eventual scorer as he began to enter our 18 while our injured player still lay down at about the 25!! What gives it away that you perhaps weren't even there was the fact that from exactly the point our defender went down injured was the exact point Ghost and I carried him from and to the sideline without anyones help. Noone else carried him anywhere so think on. This, as I say, I know for a fact cause I was the one on his left shoulder as Ghost had his right shoulder. You're killing me! Needless to say the class we showed late in the game when your 2 collided near the top corner of your 18, and was clear to me that they may have been injured, our striker as he was entering your 18 with a scoring opportunity was ordered, by me, to kick the ball out. Both teams missed 1 extremely good chance to take all 3 points late in the game, but it would've been interesting to see what the final score would've been had we not kicked the ball out for you lot near the end:confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You actually edited that shoc-king post? Well done. Thanks for the encouragement though. You seem like a real positive guy. Do you know Tony Robbins? I was wondering if we could hire you for a motivational session. Send me a PM if you're interested you fcuking cnut. Cheers. Yes, we are shite. Cheers. Of course, you won't attach your name to a team? I wonder if you're the plonker who wears red boots for Croatia. That might explain a few things. Like I said, keep your trivial posts to yourself and see if you have some surgery for that HUGE chip on your shoulder. Poor lad.

Captain

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It takes a whiner to Know a whiner

I really hope your not a keeper? If you are? Champlain did will one year and they made it to first div until they got bounced on an average of about 10 to nill. Second thought that must be you, you useless prick. I'd be whining too about any post, if I had to endure anything you've been through. SHOT GOAL SHOT GOAL SHOT GOAL SHOT GOAL SHOT GOAL SHOT GOAL SHOT GOAL SHOT GOAL SHOT GOAL SHOT GOAL. That's right 10 don't forget it you fcuking HUMP!
The Ghost :D

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dark meat? I'll let the name speak for it's self

Hey Dumb Dumb!
If you were at the game you would have seen what had transpired. Oh wait a minute you were at the game you fcucking donkey. I'll make it simple 1st we carried are player off to refer to Inspector Blake. Second we booted the ball out as your #14 laid about on the ground for about the 7th time the little fckuing dive puke. Next time he falls down, we'll make sure we tee the ball off of his honking nose on the free kick. Pathetic that you even bring up the fact that we care about our team mates injury. Nonetheless interesting game but I hear figure skating and ringette is on another thread so dark meat & CDK your posts are just a little off. Don't worry winters around the corner .
The Ghost:D

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious Ghost

Second we booted the ball out as your #14 laid about on the ground for about the 7th time the little fckuing dive puke

If memory serves me correctly, was the fcuking dive puke your speaking of Ghost wearing those awful red boots? SHOC-KING.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GHOST

I really hope your not a keeper? If you are? Champlain did will one year and they made it to first div until they got bounced on an average of about 10 to nill. Second thought that must be you, you useless prick.

who the fcuk are you........I was just joking around with Alexi......I've happened to play against him in the summers.......and I just joined Champlain last year

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Boots

You got that right Champ. He spends so much time on the ground that doesn't need boots. Anyway's I'm going out today to buy a pair.
The Ghost:D

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the fcuk are you........I was just joking around with Alexi......I've happened to play against him in the summers.......and I just joined Champlain last year

Dont worry about it I know u where joking, Ghost didnt so he was just backing me up.

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sverige fotboll han kom

Sashi,

My swedish is a little rusty but it should get a little better with the signing of our Sverige importera. He will add quickness and skill. He debuts this week against PGU. How about you? Any predictions or premonitions. Are you on sabatical or what? What is your status for this weekend?

Boogienights

B

b00gienights

sashi

sasha, I hope you don't mind me calling you that but perhaps if you're free this weekend we could hook up;) I'm so glad your back with us because I missed you so! Love you honey..Hows the rash? :( Call me on the cell if you're interested in a little hookie pookie. Love boogs:)

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys need a group hug

Doogie I thought you had your medicine but obviously not.

Make some predictions it shouldn't be hard. Like Pingers Army nil whoever were playing whatever they feel like,because I'm giving it to Sashi in the Subway bathroom where I work. Do you want extra cold cuts with that ?:bronco:

The Ghost :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're getting relegated this year. We lost 3 - 1 to Bosna thanks to 3 MAJOR fcuk-ups. Yes, we spent most of the game in their half but we did nothing with it. We are shite and will be relegated if we continue to make the mental mistakes we are. Cheers.

Captain

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sasha, I hope you don't mind me calling you that but perhaps if you're free this weekend we could hook up I'm so glad your back with us because I missed you so! Love you honey..Hows the rash? Call me on the cell if you're interested in a little hookie pookie. Love boogs

Holy fcuk girls.............rent a fcuking room or find a more suitable chatroom for your courtship, I'm sure boogie's already got membership. PS: If you PM bingerbarfme I'm sure you could arrange a threesome!

To the real shite:
Sunday Predictions:

PGU 5 Bingers 0
(PGU scores 5 times on the counter whilst boogie & Sashi get it on) :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

WU Polska ? Lobbans? (Bad Karma to predict)

Croatia 6 Norburn 2 (Please prove me wrong Norburn)

SashiLalu

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
where to begin?

let's start with fuzz fer brains: i have been sitting here reading and re-reading your 'MOOT' post wondering whether you are actually as obtuse (buy a dictionary and check out moot while you are at it) as you appear to be. did someone mention something about grade 3? boy, i'd say shamrock went pretty easy on you. 'nuff said.

ghost: ?? what were you giving me in the bathroom at subway? refresh my memory because all i can remember were the cold cuts... could someone help me out there? why is it when someone wishes to 'pisstake' they have to resort to references to anal sex? have you heard of a guy named sigmund freud? ghost?

as for bOOgie nights: post under your own name, whatever fcuk that might be. perhaps your stunning lack of creativity prevents you from coming up with anything of your own.

the real boogie: i was trapped on island mid-week due to a nasty storm that blew through. today shall be my stirring return to VMSL Div.1. has a pathetic ring to it, don't it? all us guys talking shite like were heading to the Premiership and we are all a bunch of aging Div.1 hacks. glad to hear jocko was doing my old number 11 proud last week. perhaps i shall have a chance to hack at glass or charles today.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 6 - Norburn 0

Could've, should've, would've been 12 but, there were too many kind hearted Croats out there today...

Bronco scored a goal and picked up an assist. That's right. Bronco!

SashiLalu

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Binger's burst from the cellar...

Pinger's Polka 2 Point Grey United 1

The rain drove hard across the plains of Hillcrest East, the smell of wet grass and sweat was in the air. A distant sound could be heard, at least for those who had ears to hear. It said not "midas has asses ears" but rather... oh hell, it was the wind in the trees. The Army started strong, moving the ball well, but failed to generate too many chances on goal. Lalu had a couple of chances, but clearly the rust was thick upon his normally golden boots. And then, like a bolt out of the hurricane, Glass struck off a harmless play for United. But the Army came on undaunted and equalized before half on a lovely Jungbergian header by our new swedish import. HALFTIME.

The second half was a strange one. In the middle of the half fate dealt a strange blow to an unsuspecting bystander who may have had a few too many beers after an earlier game. Leaning heavily against the Point Grey awning, the unidentified (at least to me) gentlemen collapsed to the ground. The game was quickly halted. After it was determined the man wasn't in any great danger the game continued. The Army scored off a corner just as the ambulance arrived. United claimed to be distracted but the goal stood nonetheless. After a few more interruptions the game limped to it's painful conclusion as the Army clung to the slim margin.

So onwards and upwards for the purple clad machine--who knows what lies ahead? Methinks the Army naysayers may begin to predict more favourably as far as the Army is concerned. Shamrock seems to be catching on.

Sashi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts