Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: geu/slurrey game

Originally posted by Skytrain
Yoda,TR

Put ranger in his place. If not on the score board knock him on his ass.

Don't you just love this anonymity thing?
Pussy.

Hey TR: :mad: to you too.
We'll have two guys playing in the first game also.
Gotta love that CAT system.

All this knocking me on my ass, kicking our ass, etc. is really intimidating me.
I better hit the gym. See ya.

DOLOMITE

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
look out

dolo is gonna play drunk today....gonna throw some elbows and crush some noses......arrrrgggggggggggggggg
surrey is gonna get busted up....they will look like they're from poco when i'm done with them....
dolo mafuken mite yall...rrooooaaaarrrrrrrrrrr

Fanatic

Sep 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How sweet it was!!!

After listening to you PoCo City guys mouthing off about your supremacy, SC Storm came out and proved their stuff on the field. PoCo City United was lucky to get away with only a 2-0 defeat.

Anyone for a large helping of crow?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC Royals vs. Poco Hotspur

Looks like a pretty good day for most of the SC Teams. In Premier, SC Peg spanked GEU, the Rangers squeaking one by GEU in Reserve, the Storm with a HUGE 2-0 win over Poco in 1st, and the Royals in 2nd with yet another tie, this time against Poco. The only team not to garner a point was the SC Donnegals in div. 3. It will come together for them before Christmas.

The Royals were really unlucky to not get the victory today. Poco's goal came against the flow of the play, and we kept the play in Poco's half for most of the game. Chris Nutbeam scored his 4th goal of the season on a header off a corner kick. The game was well paced with hard tackles and clean play. A great effort by every Royal today. Well done boys...now let's start putting together some real points!

For the first time this year, we had consistent, clear officiating. I'll have to look up his name and put a good post in for him under the Ref thread. He's the first one this year who hasn't made or missed a call that had a direct outcome on the game.

He's going to kick my ass for this, but Motorhome Mike Wagstaff lead the Storm to the big win today, dominating the Poco defense for the two Storm tallies. Waggies' the most underrated striker in the FVSL, and it's just a matter of time before he's putting them in for a Premier team. He's always a force on the pitch.

DWMC: Happy Turkey Day everyone!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 1 GEU 0

Ranger4ever,
I thought we had a good game on Sunday.
1-0 is a very respectable score. Could have been a tie if the goal was a foot wider.
Our set play was thwarted by your forward but we still rung one off the post.

Cheers.

PS: whats your # so I can go after you, I mean chat with you next game. You weren't that bastard that took my legs out from under me were you?

Bertrum,

How do you feel about scoring the only goal and then having it posted on the FVSL site as scored by someone else?
:mad:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC vs Surrey coyotes

Well I was surprised by the way the coyotes played on Sunday, It must be a new team because there were no cheap shots as I was accustomed ro from these guys.

Langley had another set back in a 3-2 defeat that we fought hard to get back in the game after quickly going down 3-0. Thankfully this weekend we will finally have a full squad at our disposal insted of just 11 or 12 players as the case was these past couple of weeks.

LUFC div1 also playing with a depleted lineup came away with a
2-1 victory over Delta United

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shear Quality!

Now that was a soccer game. The much anticipated, much hyped match-up between the SC Rangers, and the GEU Associates was a cracker. A pleasure to play in actually. Lot's of good clean aggresive tackles, good flow, great passing, speed, and lot's of chances at either end. Unfurtunatly the Rangers won 1 - 0 on a pretty sweet goal by Mikey"Red Light"Roberts. We were un-lucky not to tie, but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

The pints after the match with RangerForever, and Mike were especially tastey. I look forward to the Saturday re-match in rootin, tootin, Newton. Hopefully with a better result for GEU. I must say our confidence is quite high after holding the mighty Rangers to just one goal, and creating some quality chances of our own. Up next, Townsend Park out in Chilliwack. See the predictions thread for a score.:)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done lads

Tight, defensively minded game.
The man himself (TR) played a great game at left back actually.
We couldn't get anything going all game and won ugly no doubt.
A win is a win is a win though.

RangerlickinghiswoundsandTR'sballsatthesametime

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Has it started already?

Now, now.

Actually , I wasn't being condesending.

But, actually, how is the view from six points under?:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two games in hand?

Now, now.

Before you and Yoda start acting like you have a chance,
that would be one game in hand not two.:p

PS - Yoda: that could have been me trying to break your leg,
but I doubt it, can't remember whacking anyone on the day.
No number disclosure, you'll have to ask TR.
I like the secrecy of all of this.:cool:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is correct sir.

Ahh yes, I forgot about the TP game. Still, we'll beat you next time, and win the rest of our games.:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove

Hey, what's the scuttlebut on Aldergrove this year?
They're 2-2, lost to GEU and looks like they got thumped by Peace Arch as well.

We play them on Saturday at the Rootin' Tootin' Newton.

Also, is Peace Arch a force this year?
Looks like Mikey Cain may have a good setup there.
Premier and CAT sides looking good thus far.

Rangerlookingfortheinsidescoop

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's some scoop.

We handled Aldergrove pretty easy(3 - 1). We haven't had a chance to play Peace Arch yet. The ref never showed up for that game. Aldergrove did beat Poco, but they played most of their Premier team in that game. I think their other win was against Allouette.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taking the piss?

You must mean POCO played most of their CAT players in the premier game not most of their premier team in the CAT game.

Thanks for the heads up.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lovers in a Dangerous Time

Ranger,

I hate to interupt this witty handbags battle, but are you nearly finished my God damn tax return....or should I hold off and submit twice next year. Saving the $0.49 and all.

Sleepless in NY,

Bcukfast

PS - TR, went to 'Nucks game @ Pepsi Center. Great game, Great venue.

PPS - Trying to get to the Rangers v. Caps or Yankees v. A's, tonight

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky, Bucky, Bucky.

Did you get the Novus T4 yet?

PS - enough about your glorious travels Gulliver,
TTP is for active footballers only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online