Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quality U.K. telly....

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Kumars at No 42 , Followed by Goodness Gracious me. A Wednesday night lineup not to miss on BBC America.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I'm quite verbose in Idiotnese

The Fastshow told me about a show called 'Little Britain' which I just noticed he's posted a link on back in the day.

I've heard this is coming to BBC Canada but don't know exactly when, soon I believe, but I'm too fcuking lazy to look it up, nonetheless there you have it.

Anyone else know much about this?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's some fcuking timing you have Frase' , you should have been a Scottish referee. You might be yet, just don't tell them about your genuflecting ma.

The first episode just ended half an hour ago on BBC Canada. It's part of their Thursday night Britcom group of programmes. The first show was some piece of excrement called "Coupling" I believe which was followed by the cringe inducingly hilarious "The Office" (Season 2 episode 1). Then "Little Brittain" came on and proved to be everything I heard it was. It's like an English version of "Chewin' The Fat". That's a good thing.

Terrytoo's plaintive claim to being the only gay on TTP now makes sense as a pisstake. I'll include a photo of one of the characters, Dafyyd, "the only gay in the village".....in Wales.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only Americans could possibly find the Kumars funny.

I've had funnier shites.

It also explains why you post about football matches two years after they've finished. Little Britain? Magic programme but so old David Walliams has had time to work his way through most of the top-shelf fanny in the UK. He's even found time to shag Patsy Kensit, bicycle to the stars. And made time to lob one in Abi Titmuss.

What year is it in Canadia?

But I'm a lady.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0