Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ladner beat the Langley last round 0-0 in pks. Their pks and gk were decent but they essentially had no scoring chances and parked the bus with 8 guys on their 18. Can't see them winning but if they put 9 guys in the box they could win it in pks again.

leftwing

Sep 13, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha why would it be fixed? Blue devils worked hard this season and won the league 3B. Thomas mills told the blue devils in order for you to play in the fvsl winter is to show me that you can compete in spring league. In spring league blue devils won their group and lost in the finals vs SAFC. They have proven they should be in the finals of presidents cup. Mind you that is it their first season together as a full squad.

I think its pretty sweet that 2 of the same teams from the same club are in the finals of presidents cup. Shows all the teams out there that if your team is managed properly and the players commit no matter how the season goes you can achieve the goals you set.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha why would it be fixed? Blue devils worked hard this season and won the league 3B. Thomas mills told the blue devils in order for you to play in the fvsl winter is to show me that you can compete in spring league. In spring league blue devils won their group and lost in the finals vs SAFC. They have proven they should be in the finals of presidents cup. Mind you that is it their first season together as a full squad.

I think its pretty sweet that 2 of the same teams from the same club are in the finals of presidents cup. Shows all the teams out there that if your team is managed properly and the players commit no matter how the season goes you can achieve the goals you set.
It's TTP, you'll get there soon.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The draw helped FVBD. FvRD definitely deserve to be in the finals after the draw they had. PMO, Royals, Sparta.
FVBD beat black knights which is a great accomplishment, but they had what would be considered an easy draw, especially since Dynamo lost.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also to make provincials, fvrd have to win the cup. It was always their best chance after the disasterous start to the season. Anything can happen in sports, but I don't see BD beating RD. Especially after RD faced us and Poco already and got through.
BD- prove us all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts