Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

• North Delta Titans versus GEU Phoenix (Upset coming!)

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Dewdney Celtic versus Sentinel

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • LUFC Wolves - Langley Players (This game should be close...roll eyes)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • LUFC Nomads versus Sikh Utd Eagles (Kjohnsob did you pay off Bigbag for your draw?)

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • LUFC Rangers versus North Coquitlam Utd (WOW, Rangers are in round 3)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • GEU Rams versus Athletic Club BC

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game to the Celtic, but where are you guys? I am still waiting at the liquor store for that boot you promised! I won't say much other then it was by far the worst field I have ever seen, or played on. The worst I have seen us play probably yet this season, and we need to invest in some red/black chairs with an awning for next season cause your green gear sure looked money from our side. Anyways good game, good luck to the teams playing tonight.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game to the Celtic, but where are you guys? I am still waiting at the liquor store for that boot you promised! I won't say much other then it was by far the worst field I have ever seen, or played on.

I believe that this was the first weekend that field has been open due to alot of snow that would not melt. The field is definately in bad shape right now but normally is a great field.

vestal

Nov 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Nomads 6-0 Sikh 30 mins to go. Play of the game goes to Sikh's goalie. Stellar save off a hard shot. With his face. :rolleyes:

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final Score 2-0 ND Titans

Wasn't pretty, but we'll take it.

Gotta hand it to the Pheonix, they play hard and make you work for every ball. Very poor start from us though, had to clear one off the line early from a corner, then the rest of the first half was pretty much all GEU. We picked it up a bit in the 2nd half, couple off posts, one off a crossbar, then went up 1-0 with about 20 to go on a beautiful low cracker from about 30 yards out. GEU started pushing then we added another one a few minutes later.

On to quarters!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
final score

Nomads 8 - sikh 1

domination... 6-0 at half. stopped a pk and the rebound when the game was 1-0. took over from there.

changed our lineup at half and switched everything. they scored on a rebound from a breakaway.

we hit about 4 posts as well. don't know what else to say except was there a dolphin on the sideline?

looking forward to Sentinel in a couple of weekes.

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Nomads ran a dirty train on Sikhs tonight. Not a pretty game. 6-0 at half sums it up pretty well. Not much you can do after that. To their credit they kept the game clean.Apparently their 'good' player only played the second half. Yes he was good...but he didn't make a difference. The game was an ugly abortion of soccer in the second half.
I think Shitenal were in the corner smoking week or trying to shoot some knuckle swimmers out in their pants. Waste of time to watch that game in my opinion.

Bro Code Article 75

A Bro automatically enhances another Bro's job description when introducing him to a chick.

Meep Meep Meep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0