Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents cup quarter-finals MOTW

whose the MOTW this round?

• LUFC Nomads - Sentinel

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • Athletic Club BC - Langley Players

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • North Delta Titans - Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Poco Pacific - North Coquitlam Utd

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestal

Nov 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since Nomads vs. Sentinel is the clear favorite for MOTW I think we should put some beer on the line. I'll be there with a 24 of bud. Any takers?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Nomads game will be the closest. Gunners to destroy the Titans. ACBC will hammer Players and N.couquitlam will trash the Pacific (sorry Totti) then the final four will be four good teams. and I'll bet Mr. Mills will have ACBC play the Gooooooners in the final.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Nomads game will be the closest. Gunners to destroy the Titans. ACBC will hammer Players and N.couquitlam will trash the Pacific (sorry Totti) then the final four will be four good teams. and I'll bet Mr. Mills will have ACBC play the Gooooooners in the final.
then thats not so random is it?....isn't every round supposed to be a random draw? not matching up teams to play to their level...or what matchups people would rather see...thats some ghouse style shite right there..

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did the players make it so far...? and N. Coquitlam can be a very good team... I still remember when they smoked us 7-1 a couple of years ago... team to watch out for...

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
then thats not so random is it?....isn't every round supposed to be a random draw? not matching up teams to play to their level...or what matchups people would rather see...thats some ghouse style shite right there..

i agree, kind of surprising how they pick the semi-final games before the quarter-finals have been played. maybe it is a set up hmmmmmm

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree, kind of surprising how they pick the semi-final games before the quarter-finals have been played. maybe it is a set up hmmmmmm

have you ever noticed how the cup draw is released on the same night as diciplinary when all the exec are together and about 3 days before the next game is played .... how pissed would you be if you had to wait til wed night / thurs morn the next week to find out that you had a game on friday so all of a sudden doing it the week before makes sense :rolleyes:

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
have you ever noticed how the cup draw is released on the same night as diciplinary when all the exec are together and about 3 days before the next game is played .... how pissed would you be if you had to wait til wed night / thurs morn the next week to find out that you had a game on friday so all of a sudden doing it the week before makes sense :rolleyes:

true but why not post it live, or have a person from each team left in the cup go to meetings and watch the draw instead of a possible set up?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was already done before hand when the quarterfinal draw was made....its like a bracket.

winner of sentinel nomads plays winner of acbc players...that's one side of the bracket

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
gunners 3 titans 1
ncoq 2 pacific 0
acbc 9879463534899 players -13

not predicitng our game but there is a strong chance that the nomads will be wearing orange....watch out sentinel...we will be playing like the dutch....ishn't dat vierd?

There's 2 things I hate: people that aren't tolerable to others cultures and the Dutch.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
true but why not post it live, or have a person from each team left in the cup go to meetings and watch the draw instead of a possible set up?
i agree with you 100% but i talked to whistleblower a while back n he said the league tried that a couple years ago...but not too many people showed up? i would definitely go and i'm pretty sure there would be other people from other teams there as well...but who knows..maybe next year something like that will happen..

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i didn't know all the executives are present at the disciplinary hearings...i remember when the office used to be open few months back on weds nights when laurel was still around n there was some hearings going on...i only remember seeing mr. brown sitting in the room...n last time i checked that wasnt "all the exec"...but maybe things have changed since november...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the next AGM we or shall I say I, am going to bring up an Idea for picking the teams and games for cup at a restaurant with anyone attending who wants to. Makeing a sort of Cup draw party, maybe combine it with a FVSL Xmas party or something. Find a restaurant who will give us a couple good specials and make a fun night out of it...
No I wont be incharge,but i will help organize it and I will bring my bingo pingpong ball machine.
What do you think?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the next AGM we or shall I say I, am going to bring up an Idea for picking the teams and games for cup at a restaurant with anyone attending who wants to. Makeing a sort of Cup draw party, maybe combine it with a FVSL Xmas party or something. Find a restaurant who will give us a couple good specials and make a fun night out of it...
No I wont be incharge,but i will help organize it and I will bring my bingo pingpong ball machine.
What do you think?
sounds good to me...i dont see too many people having a problem with that...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weren't these posts from last year?? I remember us having the same conversation right around this time last year and with the same people. Round and Round we go, when we fall off no one will know.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
1) westcoast stop posting, you're out, you're bad, and your opinion sucks.
2) who cares who you draw in the next round? you really want to drive out to surrey to find out you are playing a bad div 2/3 team?
3)coyotes A+B still suck, so you should prob post as much as westcoast
4)How much should westcoast post? 0 times in the div 2 or higher forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0