Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents cup quarter-finals MOTW

whose the MOTW this round?

• LUFC Nomads - Sentinel

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • Athletic Club BC - Langley Players

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • North Delta Titans - Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Poco Pacific - North Coquitlam Utd

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the next AGM we or shall I say I, am going to bring up an Idea for picking the teams and games for cup at a restaurant with anyone attending who wants to. Makeing a sort of Cup draw party, maybe combine it with a FVSL Xmas party or something. Find a restaurant who will give us a couple good specials and make a fun night out of it...
No I wont be incharge,but i will help organize it and I will bring my bingo pingpong ball machine.
What do you think?

I was just going to say the same thing. great Idea. but since Thomas didn't come up with it I doubt it woudl fly:rolleyes:

vestal

Nov 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like none of the nomads are willing to put two dozen on the line... Guess I'll have to drink em all myself.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree...having played both teams I think Pomo is better but I doubt they will blow out ND. The titans are definitely underrated...this game will be close.

Under-rated?

8 North Delta Titans 16 2 5 9 19 32 11

1 Port Moody Gunners 14 13 1 0 60 9 40

the score may be close, but these teams are NOT close...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
But ND Titans have this knack about them in cup, they can beat anyone. Last year the took Mission within 10 seconds of PK's and that was a closer game than we played them in the final. It's my MOTW and I'm going with the upset, Titans in the semi's again.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sentinel by 3
Gunners by 3
ACBC by 6
Poco by 1

What the fcuk the Players are doing there is anyones guess... Titans are the worst regular season team, but always eke it out in cup.... yet they suck!

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC vs Gunners final. Penalties to determine winner. Seen both play and knowing ghouse his team is prepped. No disrespect to the other teams.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners are in hard agains't titans. no disrespect intended gunners, but having grown up and played in the N.D. system, cup time is go time. 4-2 gunners,. with a wild finnish.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru you voted for my team! I didn't know you cared. :)
Ooops.... I guess sometimes the Guru can be wrong ... who knew! :confused:

Does Fisher, Finch and Fister still play there... or is that a different team.... I may have my teams wrong...

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like none of the nomads are willing to put two dozen on the line... Guess I'll have to drink em all myself.

sorry buddy, we don't bet on our own games...bad karma.

just make sure u have that 24 bout 1 hour before our game ;)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry buddy, we don't bet on our own games...bad karma.

just make sure u have that 24 bout 1 hour before our game ;)
BULL SHITTTTT ! ! ! Bad Karm my ass... yer a chicken shite to make the bet!

Bored bet Walls a 24 when he played with us 2 years ago and you guys lost! we had to go to the pub and pick up, cuz Walls was such a cheap cnut and didn't have it for us at the park...

we had 6 bets that year and won every one... :knvb::wa::bronco:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not cool for us to bet on our own games.

Instead of acting like we did last year(much like Sentinel are acting like this year) we are keeping quietly confident that we can go out and earn the win without too much hoopla and fanfare. This is afterall, rec soccer.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who are you kidding Jonnybrownnose,,,This is cup and you want it as bad as all of us..Your quiet right now cause you know your in tough vs the Sent...
Sentinals are a good bunch of guys who have made no enemys yet here or on the field...
If they had uniforms like ours they would be the brunt of alot of banter..They are div 3 and no one wants to be beat by a div 3 team even if they should be in div 2 or 1...Being quiet keeps you away from any banter or shall I say wont shake the hornets nest...
Well Im wacking that nest for you with a big stick and were all comeing down to cheer you on because if you cant send them golfing we will have to... and truth be known I want you to win so we can have one of our great games against old friends and send you and your Bbq to the golf coarse...
Now lets get it on...
Bbqed sausage eatting Nomads..

LOL

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Instead of acting like we did last year(much like Sentinel are acting like this year) we are keeping quietly confident that we can go out and earn the win without too much hoopla and fanfare. This is afterall, rec soccer.

I said the same thing about betting on our games... it's not cool.... but my reason was because we suck, and I had no grand illusions that we'd actually win any cup game... no one was more surprised that we went past the first round than our guys... even beating a div 3 team in round 2 was a shock to all of us... Saying you're confident about the win, and not betting speaks volumes.... especially in rec soccer.... make the bet, then sit back and share the suds...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sentinals are a good bunch of guys who have made no enemys yet here or on the field...
Damn Skippy !

If they had uniforms like ours they would be the brunt of alot of banter..
not to mention the fricken mittens and spandex... look like a bunch of women from the tie dyed 60's...

They are div 3 and no one wants to be beat by a div 3 team even if they should be in div 2 or 1
I didn't mind being beaten by them... no shame in being beaten by the team that goes on to win the cup! :)

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

lol...i think for the most part we have been quiet as well..we just speak up everyonce in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0