Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
anywho, our team is good always has been. if my 16-17 core guys show up every week like when the season first started, we beat teams like the dynamo, nomads easily (no offense)

Hmm.......easily eh?........well let's go for a little foot-in-mouth in a few weeks.

I don't think many guys are buying the fact that "oh, I only have 8 guys a game so I'll just sign 6 of acbc's best players" I think this whole scene whiffs of selling out your own guys. For example, I know the dynamo coach/ manager (Sub) would never take 6 prem guys and make a bunch of regulars sit out; even if numbers were slim. Also, if it really was a numbers issue ghouse would not have posted "I promised so and so a few cups so my guys signed down"

Fcuk off with your bs

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think that was over when we beat you guys in week 2 but if not, i'm sure it was definitely over when wru shite on you guys 6-0 IIRC :bronco:

Like i mentioned in the other div 2 thread, that time of year where we lost 6-0 and 8-0 in back to back games we were devasted with injuries and could not field a whole starting 11 so we called upon u21 for help just to get by. We took our beatings before xmas break in hopes of getting healthy afterwards for the cup run instead of signing a bunch of new players. We are almost 100% healthy and it looks like we made the right decision. What do u think?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If ghouse wasn't coaching from the sidelines it would have made it easier to believe too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So this Sunday- AcBC 'A' plays Abby in the Soccer City Cup. ACBC 'B' plays Stolo in a league game. Who's gonna play where, will the 'A' team forfeit or will they save face and knock off Abby?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love you too Artie.:heart:

Happy Valentines Day!:faded-rose:

PS: It's only Inter, Nomads, Yotes, and cascadesoccer (NFC Celtic*) talking anymore because we're awesome and are all in D2 and everyone else sucks. Even Westcoast says so.

*= still in cup therefore don't suck just cuz cs posts on ttp.

There you go. Admitting it is step 1. 11 more steps to go. Unless you play premier, we all suck. Even looks like fvsl premier is watered down this year. I guess too many players that can't make it in vmsl premier playing for fun with there friends.

Yea I was the guy getting picked on in high school.....wow it's hard to say that with a straight face. not too many people picking on a 6'4" 300lbs fat ass. in words of Ogre " NERDS.NERDS.NERDS."

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still can't believe we lost to the Nomads last night! I thought JJ summed it up pretty well. I thought (obviously) that we deserved to win, but full credit to Nomads on the win, they played hard till the final whistle. I couldn't help but laugh though at the Nomads player doing the 'Aaron Rodgers championship belt' move when the game ended. He looked pretty intense, it was funny. I agree with some of the Nomads player's posts about how our team was different in previous games but I don't recall hearing any 'whoooos' or anything like that during the play of the game. Maybe our bench/spectators said things after some nice plays, but that's expected given some of the touches our guys had last night. I thought our guys played a hard-fought, classy game till the end, nothing dirty or arrogant at all.
Another thing, everyone needs to stop with this 'conspiracy theory' BS about our team being 'taken over' or ACBC going for the 'glory' of winning a cup etc. Like most teams, our commitment has varied throughout the year. We started with 22 guys I think, and we're left with 8-10 healthy bodies. If a few guys played hurt, we might be able to get 11-12 (which would include JJ in our starting 11!). Since we're still in the hunt for promotion, it would be a shame to let it all go down the drain because of a lack of players. Signing down the Premier guys fills that void and gives us quality players and a chance to win, be it cups or promotion. I agree that the chemistry of a team gets changed when you add that many new players at one time and it's hard to see great players (like Andy) sit on the bench when he can influence a game, but I think adding guys to our squad had to be done. It's not my decision who gets to play/start/sit etc, and everyone loves to criticize the coach when a team loses. Ask those people to run the team, organize games, make lineups/subs etc and no one would step forwards. It's a thankless job. I sat and watched the second half from the sidelines too, and it sucked, and of course I wanted to be out there, but it's a team game and competition for spots will result in more bodies at practice, more commitment. Against the Nomads, we had 4-5 great scoring chances when we were up 1-0. If we scored 2-3 of them, we would've steamrolled them and no one would be having these comments. We couldn't bury our numerous chances, they scored the few they had and we lost, plain and simple. Now everyone wants to point fingers and say 'what's wrong with the Coyotes?' :rolleyes:.
I still think we have a great chance at promotion and that should be our main goal going forward.
Good luck to the rest of the teams in the Cup.
Hopefully this is our last year of President's cup soccer...........

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still can't believe we lost to the Nomads last night! I thought JJ summed it up pretty well. I thought (obviously) that we deserved to win, but full credit to Nomads on the win, they played hard till the final whistle. I couldn't help but laugh though at the Nomads player doing the 'Aaron Rodgers championship belt' move when the game ended. He looked pretty intense, it was funny. I agree with some of the Nomads player's posts about how our team was different in previous games but I don't recall hearing any 'whoooos' or anything like that during the play of the game. Maybe our bench/spectators said things after some nice plays, but that's expected given some of the touches our guys had last night. I thought our guys played a hard-fought, classy game till the end, nothing dirty or arrogant at all.
Another thing, everyone needs to stop with this 'conspiracy theory' BS about our team being 'taken over' or ACBC going for the 'glory' of winning a cup etc. Like most teams, our commitment has varied throughout the year. We started with 22 guys I think, and we're left with 8-10 healthy bodies. If a few guys played hurt, we might be able to get 11-12 (which would include JJ in our starting 11!). Since we're still in the hunt for promotion, it would be a shame to let it all go down the drain because of a lack of players. Signing down the Premier guys fills that void and gives us quality players and a chance to win, be it cups or promotion. I agree that the chemistry of a team gets changed when you add that many new players at one time and it's hard to see great players (like Andy) sit on the bench when he can influence a game, but I think adding guys to our squad had to be done. It's not my decision who gets to play/start/sit etc, and everyone loves to criticize the coach when a team loses. Ask those people to run the team, organize games, make lineups/subs etc and no one would step forwards. It's a thankless job. I sat and watched the second half from the sidelines too, and it sucked, and of course I wanted to be out there, but it's a team game and competition for spots will result in more bodies at practice, more commitment. Against the Nomads, we had 4-5 great scoring chances when we were up 1-0. If we scored 2-3 of them, we would've steamrolled them and no one would be having these comments. We couldn't bury our numerous chances, they scored the few they had and we lost, plain and simple. Now everyone wants to point fingers and say 'what's wrong with the Coyotes?' :rolleyes:.
I still think we have a great chance at promotion and that should be our main goal going forward.
Good luck to the rest of the teams in the Cup.
Hopefully this is our last year of President's cup soccer...........

well said TS, your guys on the field were classy and it was a clean hard fought game. Just a couple guys on the sidelines with the woots that got us fired up. anyways, on to celtic.

westcoast....have another joint buddy and keep living the losers dream!!!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
anywho, our team is good always has been. if my 16-17 core guys show up every week like when the season first started, we beat teams like the dynamo, nomads easily (no offense)

Hmm.......easily eh?........well let's go for a little foot-in-mouth in a few weeks.

I don't think many guys are buying the fact that "oh, I only have 8 guys a game so I'll just sign 6 of acbc's best players" I think this whole scene whiffs of selling out your own guys. For example, I know the dynamo coach/ manager (Sub) would never take 6 prem guys and make a bunch of regulars sit out; even if numbers were slim. Also, if it really was a numbers issue ghouse would not have posted "I promised so and so a few cups so my guys signed down"

Fcuk off with your bs
you've beat us once out of 4 meetings n that too was last year with out B team's backup in net. we're better than you, look at the standings. i wouldn't sell out my own guys. but if they're not showing up what do you want me to do? show up to games with 8, 9 guys, maybe 10? come on. its not fair to the guys that are showing up to have to play so hard when if we had a few more guys it would be much easier on everyone......listen, mb10 already said inter were looking to take a couple of the acbc guys as well. we all know they don't have # issues. imagine how much you guys would be whining and moaning if some of my new guys went to inter? then you guys would all be quiet and fine? and the inter regulars wouldn't be losing playing time to those guys ? you guys are ****ing babies. nothing personal against inter just using them as the example with what mb10 has told us. i didn't promise any cups or guarantee anything, im just trying to ensure i show up to games with 14-15 quality players and do well.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[QUOTE=jimmy_jones;

you've beat us once out of 4 meetings n that too was last year with out B team's backup in net. we're better than you, look at the standings.
you guys are ****ing babies.

((((((that is what you come back with: "we are better than you"
What's your point? If you want to make comparisons then we actual all really really suck if you think about it. You think I am jealous or a sore loser for pointing the finger at something that seems sketchy?
It doesn't matter what you say it's fcuking sketchy.

Also, you calling the dynamo fcuking babies is pretty ridiculous considering I have never played any other team that wines, flops, cries, and wears fcuking gloves on a consistent basis.

Jiminy cricket

striker08

Dec 11, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
NFS Inter vs Abbotsford United SC.....This should've been this years President's Cup Final. Unlucky that they have to play each other in the quarters, going to be MOTW hands down, Rematch of last years semi's. Want to watch this game for sure.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic are pretty jacked up about saturdays tilt with the nomads. Looking forward to a tough battle out at south surrey. Love being the under dog for cup games. Hope to ruin IS21, JBN, HouseArrest, Strength and Honor and Shoorty08's weekend :)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NFS Inter vs Abbotsford United SC.....This should've been this years President's Cup Final. Unlucky that they have to play each other in the quarters, going to be MOTW hands down, Rematch of last years semi's. Want to watch this game for sure.

Explain to me why you would think that game should be the cup finals? Just curious as both cup finalists are still in the cup, so trying to understand your thought process.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic are pretty jacked up about saturdays tilt with the nomads. Looking forward to a tough battle out at south surrey. Love being the under dog for cup games. Hope to ruin IS21, JBN, HouseArrest, Strength and Honor and Shoorty08's weekend :)

Im glad you have belief and faith. Thats half the battle. Hope you bring your A game cause thats exactly what its gonna be.....a 90 min battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0