Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, feel extremely bad for Sagna. Just one of those stupid things that happens. Looked fairly inocuous when it first happened but really disappointed for the lad as you never like to see that happen to anyone.

I thought Parker and Modric were absolutely top drawer yesterday. Spurs deserved it in the end and it was a great game for the 'neutral' to watch.

Note to self, mark that down on the bucket list : The North London Derby.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you honestly think RVP will be around come January without any significant improvement in the squad?

He'll be off somewhere... He's too good a player to not get snapped up by someone.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rodwell's red card has been rescinded
it's unfortunate that Rodwell didn't get to contribute in that game as i am sure he would have
that was a tough 3 points to drop for Everton

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you honestly think RVP will be around come January without any significant improvement in the squad?

He'll be off somewhere... He's too good a player to not get snapped up by someone.
I bet if he's put up, City will have a bid for him. If they buy every player in the league, they have to win...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
United lock up Chicharito for 5 years. :wa: real mardrid was apparently going to offer a 30 million pound transfer for him. Great to see him staying put.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was really happy for Super Mario today, the guy got two goals, this after his house caught on fire. The poor guy has had a tough week and I am just happy that he battled through such an unfortunate incident. A true character:D

6-1 at old trafford
6-1 at old trafford
6-1 at old trafford.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utter class by City today. Now I know how Arsenal felt earlier this year except I think Arsenal TRIED the entire 90 minutes.

There have been holes in the United game for a while that have been glossed over because of wins. Hopefully todays shellacking Ferguson will take these holes and fill them in. Too bad the transfer window isn't until January...

Silva is incredible. What a player! Apparently he's too small for the Premier League. :rolleyes:

Live it up Kippax... it's your day. Enjoy.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was really happy for Super Mario today, the guy got two goals, this after his house caught on fire. The poor guy has had a tough week and I am just happy that he battled through such an unfortunate incident. A true character:D

6-1 at old trafford
6-1 at old trafford
6-1 at old trafford.

he lit fireworks off in his bathroom, yeah tough week....
how much does a premier league cost? oh yeah 450 million pounds, joke.
lets see how things go when your owner walks away and the money dries up but the debt remains, what happens then? Leeds fans will answer that one for ya. 6 ex arsenal players on man citys squad, you're welcome btw

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The feed I was watching had brilliant commentary;

Commentator) Evans is off Red card, what was he thinking, hair dryer treatment for him coming up
Co Commentator) I always thought Jonny Evan's best position was the dressing room. (fuxxxg classic)

Won't be the hair dryer, more like a flame thrower. Oh well tough day at the office, see were shitty are in May!:eek:

Glad to see Chelsea crap the bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0