Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why did he start?! Both Jones and Vidic on the bench? Evans was crap the first half and I was sure Jones was going to replace him at the start of the second half.... oh well just a bit late on that move.

vidic wasn't even on the bench was he? thought i heard the commentator say he was left out of todays squad?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
just watched the highlights, how badly were chelsea robbed on that pk and the first red. wow just wow, same ref that wrongly sent of rodwell

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What djones said ........

Well done to City, fully deserved. We've been rubbish the past 3 games in the league and something like this was coming.

I'd hate to be a United player at training this week ......

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The wife phoned me and said, "you'd better come to the hospital, my mother
hasn't got long to live!" I replied, "but United are playing". She said, "record it
and watch it later".

You should have seen her face when I turned up at the hospital with the
camcorder and a tripod!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a lot of people giving spurs and Scott Parker their due. Brilliant yesterday as was Bale and van Der Vaart, now tied for third with Chelsea and Newcastle, and Spurs have a game in hand on Chelsea.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed on Spurs. With the addition of Parker & Adebayor this year, they're a very good side. Modric for me is the best centre midfielder in England, pure class. I like that Kyle Walker kid as well, good player and has a great future in the game.

The Chelsea / Arsenal game was another great advert for the game ...... attacking football for 90 minutes and RVP is in some form at the moment. I heard that he's scored 10 of Arsenal's 20 goals so far ?? Unbelievable .......

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Chelsea / Arsenal game was another great advert for the game ...... attacking football for 90 minutes and RVP is in some form at the moment. I heard that he's scored 10 of Arsenal's 20 goals so far ?? Unbelievable .......

That's true, and in his last 27 premier league games he has scored 28!! Macca said he is on par with messi, and ronaldo, a little far fetched but a great player none the less. Just hope he stays!

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a lot of people giving spurs and Scott Parker their due. Brilliant yesterday as was Bale and van Der Vaart, now tied for third with Chelsea and Newcastle, and Spurs have a game in hand on Chelsea.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk

You have to give Newcastle their due as well then. I believed Spurs would be up there, but with NU losing Barton,Nolan,Carroll I thought they would be at the other end of the table.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission do you still want to replace Wenger with, I believe you wanted "I don't know"?

hard to say, they've won there last 5 but still robin van persie has really been the difference maker. Wenger hasn't really changed much, same formation and same players really. Mertesacker has been garbage, santos has a good 2nd half vs chelsea but other than that has been poor, benayoun + park haven't really played, and jenkinson is worse than johnny evans. The only two players he's brought in that have done something is arteta and chamberlain with what little time he's gotten. I still feel as though his time is up at arsenal weather it be now or next summer, we still won't win a trophy this year.
Can Dennis Bergkamp be my answer now? After all he has to have the credit of telling Wenger about Van Perise in the first place.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in: Chelsea sucks balls.

Regs, that's old news, Torres let the Spanish media know this much two months ago. They are terrible to watch as Torres says everything happens so slowly with that squad, no dynamic movement, so British.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0