Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2010 / 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
1) It wasn't a penno. Maybe there was contact but it was not enough to warrant a penalty.
2) It was definitely a red card. Glad to see someone finally have enough balls to send Gerrard off. He gets away with fcuking murder in this league because of his name.
3) Disgusting ?? You would know MB10. Supporting a club that has a long & distinguished list of divers that bitch & moan when things don't go there own way lends meaning & identity to the word. Just be happy that Fabregas nicked a goal or else you'd be hearing it even more.

Further to that :rolleyes:

Arsenal forward Theo Walcott apologises for dive against Leeds - ESPN Soccernet
it dont matter if berba dived or not , there was a small chalenge and he did not get the ball , you make a chalenge then you better get the ball , besides , refs have forced us strikers into diving , you can be fouled in the box and stay on your feet and you will not get a pk , shame that the refs force players into diving .

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
it dont matter if berba dived or not , there was a small chalenge and he did not get the ball , you make a chalenge then you better get the ball , besides , refs have forced us strikers into diving , you can be fouled in the box and stay on your feet and you will not get a pk , shame that the refs force players into diving .

tell the ref how to ref LOL

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Babel leaves Liverpool for Germany, and Darren bent makes the switch from Sunderland to villa. That's gonna hurt Sunderland badly.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have been watching Crawley Towns march through this years FA Cup and how exciting for them to get to play Man U at Old Trafford !! This is what the FA is all about. As a big Man U fan, I would hope for a nice win but how about a replay at Crawley? Stuff of dreams for this group ......

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have been watching Crawley Towns march through this years FA Cup and how exciting for them to get to play Man U at Old Trafford !! This is what the FA is all about. As a big Man U fan, I would hope for a nice win but how about a replay at Crawley? Stuff of dreams for this group ......

I think that even if the game is a tie (I doubt) they will switch it from
Crawleys ground back to old trafford for the replay too. The club will make more money that way.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The world of football has gone fcuking mad this morning ......

Chelsea have offered Liverpool a cash & wages deal for Torres for around £80 million. Chelsea will pay £45 million cash with a large chunk up front, plus a basic salary of £200,000-a-week - plus bonuses - which will almost double Torres' current £110,000-a-week deal at Liverpool.

A five-year contract with signing-on fee would be worth £35 million - bringing the overall investment to a staggering £80 million.

Liverpool have turned around and bid for Newcastle's Andy Carroll for £35 million but have had it turned down.

Unbelievable ......

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Torres looks set to leave shortly. However, a £35 million bid has been approved now for Andy Carroll. Previously, a £30 million bid had been turned down (sorry, I had the figures wrong a few posts ago).

Between Chelsea & City, are there any strikers left in the Premiership ?? :eek:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a completely different note ...... fantastic chant by the Spurs supporters yesterday about Rafael Van der Vaart :D

He's just as good as Hoddle
He's better than Chris Waddle
His missus is a model
He's Rafa Van Der Vaart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars