Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2010 / 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's really hard not to hate these cnuts when you read shite like this :

Soccernet.com said:
The simmering feud between Samir Nasri and William Gallas looks set to continue, with the Arsenal man accusing his former team-mate of bitching about him.

Nasri, who was voted French Player of the Year on Wednesday, revealed that the pair did not speak to each other apart from in a professional capacity for a year after Gallas criticised the midfielder in his book.

The pair came face to face earlier in the season when Gallas' Tottenham met Arsenal and Nasri refused to shake hands with his fellow Frenchman.

Nasri has defended his actions and does not expect the relationship to improve after claiming he heard Gallas bad-mouth him.

"I never said 'hello' to Gallas for a year in my own dressing room," Nasri is quoted as saying in The Sun. "Why should I have to shake his hand on TV just because he has gone to Spurs?

"That is not me. I am not a two-faced so-and-so. When I don't like someone I tell them to their face and I don't shake their hand. We don't like one another, the entire world knows this, and he even wrote about it in his book.

"After the Spurs game I heard him saying it was 'my loss' that I hadn't shaken hands with him. My loss? What the hell is all that about? He has forgotten how he bitched about me."

Bitching about me ?? Really ?? Throw your toys out the pram you little prat ...........

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea are so scared to play Man U that they used a Russian weather satellite to cancel the game!

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 to the Arse with 5+ min to go.

Ancelotti is in big trouble. Either he'll be gone or they will open the bank for him in the January transfer window.

If United win their game in hand (Blackpool) they will be 5 pts up on Arsenal and 9 pts up on Chelsea... at Christmas time.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea sucks and I love it, 1-0 loss to wolves, Arsenal vs Man Shitty 0-0, Everton 2-1 over spurs, Newcastle 5-0 over westham, and blackburn 3-1 over liverpool

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Killer day for United ....... results couldn't have been better for us today.

I'm off to buy a lottery ticket ;)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man U 1
Gerrard 0

not sure what he was thinking leaving his feet and throwing a 2 foot tackle...on Carrick? in the middle of the pitch?
and the fact that liverpool players tried to argue the matter was even more ridiculous
you can see coach kenny's face after he watches the replay on the tele
it was a good call by the referee

the pk that man u was given...not sure how much actual contact there was, but we'll take it

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man U 1
Gerrard 0

the pk that man u was given...not sure how much actual contact there was, but we'll take it

Are you really questioning any contact at all? That was disgusting. Gerrard shoulda done the tackle on that tag instead of carrick. Typical bs really man u win at home with the help of the referee, Ronaldo money well spent again for ferguson....

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you really questioning any contact at all? That was disgusting. Gerrard shoulda done the tackle on that tag instead of carrick. Typical bs really man u win at home with the help of the referee, Ronaldo money well spent again for ferguson....

i wouldn't go as far as to say it was disgusting
he didn't clutch his ankles and do a few rolls to emphasize it
if the call wasn't made, i don't think there would have been much argument
bottom line...Howard made the call, not berbs or fergie

this is why i agree with the 4th official on the touch line, to get rid of this kind of bullsh*t

every team does it
every player does it

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

1) It wasn't a penno. Maybe there was contact but it was not enough to warrant a penalty.
2) It was definitely a red card. Glad to see someone finally have enough balls to send Gerrard off. He gets away with fcuking murder in this league because of his name.
3) Disgusting ?? You would know MB10. Supporting a club that has a long & distinguished list of divers that bitch & moan when things don't go there own way lends meaning & identity to the word. Just be happy that Fabregas nicked a goal or else you'd be hearing it even more.

Further to that :rolleyes:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...ott-apologises-for-dive-against-leeds?cc=5901

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argh, this will be hard for me to admit but Based on Liverpools season they should keep their mouth shut as they don't deserve to be on the same pitch as United. Stop blaming the ref and start looking at the squad; Liverpool only have a handful of true Premiereship players reina, gerrard (usually but not this year), Carrager, Agger, Torres (give him a break cuz he gets no service ) thats it. How did they expect to be competitive really. The true heart of liverpool in their successful years recently was Alonso how could they have ever let him go! Since they let him go they relegated themselves to mediocraty. GO SUNDERLAND! hehehehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0