Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2009 / 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazza10

Jan 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
club i champ, we already have the most fa cup titles, we just thought we would give everyone else a run at it. We need to focus on the league this year

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A day out at Wembley in front of 88,000 to win some hardware. Sounds like a shite time :rolleyes:

It's yet another final that Arsenal aren't in this year :wa:

yeah and usually a competition that fergie plays his youth/2nd team in for experience all im saying is its desperation for united. I don't care either that arsenals 2nd team isn't there.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This BCPL stuff has given me a headache...on to better stuff. I suggest people surf the English tabloids....some brilliant stuff on John Terry:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
• Ashley Cole just got done for doing 130mph, when asked why he was going so fast he said I've heard John Terrys car is parked outside my house…

• I see Wayne Bridge refuses to play for England whilst John Terry remains captain. Lets hope he shags Emile Heskeys Mrs. before the summer.

• Capello has just phoned Wayne Bridge and said 'John Terry has lost the captains armband............................can you do me a favour and check under your bed?'

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missionblues10 wondering what the score was in the Man U Arse game this past weekend?

Haven't heard anything from you about it???

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i told you the night before, who ever plays best out of rooney and fabregas. unfortunately i was right :(

Stunning insight into the game :rolleyes:

Deciding on who wins because of one player playing better on a team ?? You and Mr. Base going over tactics together ??

Give me strength ....

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Stunning insight into the game :rolleyes:

Deciding on who wins because of one player playing better on a team ?? You and Mr. Base going over tactics together ??

Give me strength ....
Well arsenal relay on fabregas alot so yeah pretty much. But for an analysis, man utd was the way better team no only cuz of Rooney but because they defended solidly and counter attacked well exposing all of arsenals gaps at the back. Better? Lol

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
• Ashley Cole just got done for doing 130mph, when asked why he was going so fast he said I've heard John Terrys car is parked outside my house…

• I see Wayne Bridge refuses to play for England whilst John Terry remains captain. Lets hope he shags Emile Heskeys Mrs. before the summer.

• Capello has just phoned Wayne Bridge and said 'John Terry has lost the captains armband............................can you do me a favour and check under your bed?'

Excellent,here's some more.

What has Vanessa Perroncel got in common with a Champions League final goalpost? They've both been banged by John Terry...

Chant heard at Hull v Chelsea: "Chelsea, Wherever you may be, Don't leave your wife with John Terry. Cos he likes a shag, he likes a bit of fluff, And he'll get your missus up the duff".

Poor Wayne Bridge - he's not even first choice with his his wife.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 OG's from Portsmouth to help Man United move to top spot :D
what the hell happened to portsmouth???
wow

hoping for a tie between chelsea and arsenal tomorrow

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
what about uniteds goal......clearly used his hand to direct it in. Overall the better team won and Chelsea will win the league!!

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hotsauce
You must remember United fans only see what they want. There fans actually believe there is different rules for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0