Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out of the blue.
Like your useless tags...

I've always been a Rednapp fan.
I bet you look on YouTube for an interview or two by him and have a good laugh.

Seriously, the guy's a character and say what you want about him and his abandoning ship, but he's always game for a challenge and DELIVERS.

Fcuk me, the guy should have got the England job over that tit McLaren and it was all due to false accusations about bungs in the media.
How could you not feel bad for the guy?
If, and only if, (get the hint) you knew what the fcuk you're talking about.

Now, go back to wanking off about how your midfiled 'schooled' Millar.
That's still a fcukin laugh.

:D

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
heh I didnt mean you in particular. This guy appears to have been everyone's hidden closet darling, the media, guys on my team, people at work etc etc

McLaren and his fake dutch accent is awesome, but it should have been Fat Sam ;)

fcuk me another millar comment, let him rest in peace

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spurs are on the up. And the love affair with 'Arry is just that he is finally at a club worth talking about for once in his life.

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes we are on the up, just watched the game and what a comeback... thrilled with 'Arry, whether he's good or just lucky I'll take either one.

Alright maybe we still have Keeper problems but I can't remember the last team who put four past Ars'e'hole at the Emriates.... anybody ?:wa:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What an utterly brilliant match today at Effiminates Stadium.

I bet all those Arsenal wankers are bawling. Tossers, the lot of them.

Bring on Liverpool.

'Arry's 'aving a larf dahn the Lane.

p.s. We are a keeper graveyard - Sullivan, Robbo, Gomes

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spurs will swoop in for Foster....watch this space :D

Ben Foster? Mr glass would be a GREAT keeper if he could stay fit. Dunno if Sir Alex is fed up with that, dont know if there is enough time for him to develop before Van Der Saar hangs em up, so maybe...

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dream on Dazza.

Spurs could have 98% of the possession but will still lose. Sound familar?

:D

LMAO. Yes, it sounds like Liverpool today :wa:

Sacking Ramos - A few million
Getting 'Arry - 5 Million
Signing Super Pavlyuchenko - 14 Million

Making Regs eat his words on here (again) - FCUKING PRICELESS

HAHAHAHAHA:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

And Stoke knocking off the Gooners..HAHAHAHAHA

My God this is unbelievable.

What about Carragher? 3 Own Goals vs Spurs in his career - bless him.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant Brilliant run of results.

'Arry for Mayor of London.

In other news Daniel Levy has now announced THFC are the next to abandon their iconic historical ground to build another super stadium in London. It will not be called White Hart Lane :( and it will be a named after a sponsor. :(

Whitehart

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Spurs get this new ground I may have to change my name:eek:... What a result, beating Liverpool looks like Keano picked the wrong club and sorry Carragher, 7 career goals... three of them own goals against Spurs... Love it !!

Pavlyuchenko is my new hero, I think I punched two holes in the ceiling when he got the winner........ King ' Arry's army:wa::wa:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
f**king beginners luck for "arry" last time i checked spurs are still in the bottom 5 cause there shite.... everyone said at the beginning of the year they was gonna challenge, now they got 2 decent results and they are on the up just wait as for keane choosing the wrong club f that tottenham can't even clean liverpools changing rooms were are liverpool 2nd?? and tottenham?? haha stoke tied liverpool and beat arsenal but also have other decent results not just those 2 now thats why there not sitting low cause they can get results. All this tottenham shite pisses me off they are terrible and will not finish the season higher than 10th guaranteed. As for tieing Arsenal isn't saying much right now. When Tottenham put together an entire season and finish above arsenal or liverpool then maybe i will give them respect but not until....every season they under achieve. Maybe they will win the FA cup or the Carling cup but that doesn't prove shite. Please stop raving about a team who's premiership chances are already shot... if your gonna rave about a team do it over the only 2 teams who will have a legit chance of winning the league man utd or chelsea, maybe even talk about how hull have preformed just seems pointless discussing a shite team......very angry post

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, they are a whopping 6 points behind 7th place Everton in a UEFA Cup spot. :rolleyes:

You are high if you don't think Tottenham is bound to improve by leaps and bounds.

They are one of the most, if not the most, financially fit clubs in the BPL (Since they don't have a 400 million pound debt for a ground ala Arsenal) and they have real quality throughout the squad, which will be further strengthened.

A Keeper, a Striker, and a new Left Back to push Bale to Left wing in January, and this team is in Europe at the end of the year.

Their problems have been Ramos' inability to effectively communicate and thus inspire the squad and a shocking goalkeeper and the sale of Berbatov at the 11th hour without a replacement.

Believe it.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the arrival of Bostock yesterday and Whinging Wenger's repetitive comments about how his team of "kids" are so young and naive etc etc - I thought it would be interesting to compare the ages of our two last starting XI's (and finishing XI's) - two European games:

Average age starting XI:

Arsenal: 22.6
Spurs: 23.7

Average age walking off the pitch:

Arsenal: 22.1
Spurs: 22.0

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
really!? You are going to go there? You are going to attempt to try and compare Spurs spending to Arsenhole?

Give me strength. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0