Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2005-2006

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As RF said, that was brilliant. :D

Sticking with the Premiership, now that 'Arry is back with Pompey, their luck may change who knows.

However after watching todays match vs. Spurs (3-1 for Spurs btw)and seeing the end result, it's looking like a long road ahead for him and the squad.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The unfortunate thing for 'Arry, is that a lot of his more reliable players either followed him to Saints or went elsewhere.

I rate him as a decent manager, and think he can still pull it off provided he is able to sign some reinforcements in the January window.

Good win for Spurs, although I don't believe we should be playing the diamond formation at home against shite teams. Away is another story, but we completely lacked width again today. That being said, Carrick, Jenas and particularly Davids were excellent today.

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
word has it H Redknapp is a compulsive gambler and bets big money with the bookies. Ive heard that hes bet that in his own games the other team will have the first throw in, then he'd tell his players go shank a long ball off kick off.
Correct me if im wrong, but the FA is inquiring because Betfair had a 15thousand pound bet laid from someone associated with Harry about his return to Pompey.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
for those of you that don't know

32' [1 - 0] T. Sinclair

39' [2 - 0] D. Vassell

76' [2 - 1] R.v. Nistelrooy

90' [3 - 1] R. Fowler

Man city 3 and the wanks 1

OK, lets hear the excuses

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No excuses. We have some of the worst players in the Prem and they were at their tragic best this morning. Why can't Ferguson see this? The rest of us can!

We are quickly becoming the Liverpool of the 90's. The up side is that when you finally hit bottom, the only place to go is up! :rolleyes:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you kidding? It's not the players, it's the over the hill sheep shagger in charge of them thats lost the plot.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who else is in the position to fix things. An individual player may decide to try and word harder, but as a whole team the manager has to be the imputus. You have national players from a few countries, so the talent is there. The motivation this last little while seems to be lacking. Thats the Managers job.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
in this case, you have to blame the manager. He must be the only person in the world, that didn't know he needed a center mid. Now he is trying Fletcher,O shea, and Smith in there, and that's just not going to work.

Then again maybe City are just that good of a team;)

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you kidding? Whats wrong with Fortune?

Love the sarcasm - fcuk me him, Smith, O'Shea (who, I'll admit used to think was a prospect but he hasn't developed) and Fletcher wouldn't have made the bench for Utds reserve team a couple of years ago........

I feel sorry for Rooney - (ignore the histrionics he'll never change just got to accept that incredible talent comes at a price - not everyone can be Mr Nice Guy - Gary Lineker) - unfortunately he has signed for possibly the worst Utd side for 20 years.

Just my two peneth...........

PS Really hope VN gave that tart Ronaldo "what for' in the training "incident" today - maybe he'll grow up and realise its a physical game and when things are going against you just have to knuckle down and get the simple things right.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
trece verde said:
That's a question Sir Alex should be answering - as well as Mr. Unfortunate.....:rolleyes:

Votez pour Moi,

Trece

Maybe if I understood Mexican I would have seen the humour in this.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last weekend saw the Reds beat a good Spurs team 1-0. Have to give Martin Jol credit, he's building a strong side at White Hart Lane and based mostly on young English talent too. I would not be surprised at all to see them take the fourth Champions League spot for next season, although Arsenal could go on a winning run any time I suppose. Hopefully United will continue with their present form in the league though and end up the odd team out.

Which bring me to this weekend's big Liverpool-Man United matchup. The game goes on Sunday and I believe it is being shown live on The Score at 8:00am PST. Liverpool are a point back of United with two games in hand.

Methinks the Reds will be very confident of going to the Theatre of Prawn Sandwiches and getting a win but you can't count the scum out just yet. They have been shite against weaker teams but have played well against the better ones (see Chelsea). Rooney will be up for it being an ex-blue and Horseface will probably be dangerous too. Stepover is suspended and will miss out and I think Scholes got a shot of Fergie's jizz in his eye or something and has blurred vision so will also not play. Fletcher and Smith will though! Yay! Hopefully Evra will be playing left-back again for the Mancs. Yay for Evra! (what was Fergie thinking, giving him his debut in a derby match?). For Liverpool, Garcia has a knee injury and is a no-go which should mean Stevie G on the right, Kewell on the left and Momo and Xabi in the middle with Crouch and Morientes up front.

Can't wait 'til Sunday.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously everyone here is just as excited as I am about the impending Liverpool-Man USA game. I guess I'll just have to say what I really think. The mighty red machine of the Rafalution will choke the life right out of the wretched scum and their wretched players. They will control the game and put withering pressure on United's midfield and defense and restrict any service to the scum forwards. Rooney will go ballistic, Van Nistelrooy will dive and Manchester United will lose.

Just read that Mike Riley is refereeing the game! What the fcuk is that!? That useless tit shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Old Trafford. He's awarded eight penalties in eight games to the Mancs, not to mention other biased decisions. Unbelievable. The FA must be breathing through their asses to not see this. There is, in fact, an online petition to have Mike Riley banned from games at Sold Trafford. It won't change anything but here's a link anyway. http://www.petitiononline.com/mikefa/petition.html

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0