Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well what do i say about that.Have a banana crnogorski fudbaler.
PHP:
!!ha!ha! yeah!yeah!!So much for "90goal season"

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
temple vs afc

first half-i say a excellent game to watch!!!!
2nd half cake walk for the afc boys!!!!the temple of doom boys will run out of gas against these guys!!and the net of s.t. will be a filled to the rim!!!!I predict ..........better go watch this one lots of great goals to come!!in the end i think afc will reach a new high,for goals for here!!!!!i am staying tuned!!!!!!

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CF?

Apparently CF has mastered the art of putting his proverbial foot in his mouth (re: afc potassium rich fruit comment) and to compensate for the slip up....has subsequently mastered the art of putting the proverbial afc cokc in his mouth.

easeupfella!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS why do u come on the div 1 site all the time. Is the premier league that boring cause all the ringers from last year's premier teams are all on one team in div1.Also ur comment
Buy all the little black gloves at the soccer stores around town, then during the game kick the ball out of bounds when ever you get possesion. AFC will be unable to throw the ball in with such cold hands and will give possesion back to S.T. all over the pitch.
Now really HOS.Last week was pretty wet and cold for these guys who u call by the skin of there color tied a team high for goals in a game.So let's not make up things so u can make fun of someone because of who they are and were they come from.Jesus do u not play for khalsa.Just stick to trying to be a goalie.No wonder scotland won nations cup this past year we did not have a muppet in net.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I call it Like I See IT

Originally posted by larsson
who u call by the skin of there color...
No wonder scotland won nations cup this past year we did not have a muppet in net.

That hurts larsson, you will now be called the Fat OverRated White Guy, how is that for skin colour. I don't care what colour you are, I just know a soft team when a see one, and I can't see your team having any Balls when push comes to shove.

As for Nations, that is harsh, but you are right the boys won with out me, I will move onto over-30's now, see if you can get fit for next year.

hos

Lets Go Temple

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know Cocco. Scotland's O-30s are a tough team to crack since they limited us to only one entry.

Maybe you should see if Sweden has an O-30s entry next year.
Owning the top gets you half way there.;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jinky
Maybe you should see if Sweden has an O-30s entry next year.
Owning the top gets you half way there.;)

Great idea Jinks, I can just imagine what the ladies would look like on the sidelines. I will start the recruiting today, Larsson, you are not eligable, its the colour of your skin:eek: , well really its because you are cnut Celtic supporter.

hos

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BLOWOUT

HERE'S A PREDICTION FOR Y'ALL

AFC 5 TEMPLE 0

THE SIKHS SUCK BALLS IN THE SHITTY WEATHER WORSE THAN THE AFRICANS.

GOAL SCORERS

SNEDS 2
BENJI 2
GRIFFEY 1

IT'S GONNA BE A LONG YEAR FOR Y'ALL MOFOS

LARSSON GONNA SCHOOL TEMPLE BACKS.....:p

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
more posiible signings for this weekend.our team is just getting better.I feel for the rest of the vmsl teams.Can a premier team please give us a game or are they to scared.Come on regs ur team would do.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by cerebral smallsy
or you could just try and beat the serbs:rolleyes:

i THINK the ****iness of these guys is the same as other teams who have gotten to a flying start!!!With all the talent on this team.I think you lads scuk!!think about it larssi!!!benji and you up front!!and all you lads can manage is 8goals/5goals/and 0goals against the serbs!!not to mention the rest of the boys in your midfield and names you have on your squad!!the international,national,whitecaps players on this squad!I must say your goalie is sheee-iTi!!:D :rolleyes:
Larssi!!!the season is not even half over!!but you boys are in the driver seat of this group!!dont gett too pushy with words here!!it may but your team in the ballsees.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well what do i say about that.Have a banana crnogorski fudbaler.
PHP:
!!ha!ha! yeah!yeah!!So much for "90goal season"

I KNEW IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH BANANAS!!!!it is the potassium isn't it larssi!!I KNEW IT KNEW IT KNEW IT!!!!I AM BRINING some for our game this weekend!!!:wa:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
come on then smallsy give us a game.we'll get the park if u like.tell me when.we need practice games for the nationals next year.

P.S. cf were did u learn english wow write it down then proofread then edit then type ok good luck in ur esl course

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will take this one Capt.

P.S. cf were did u learn english wow write it down then proofread then edit then type ok good luck in ur esl course

Pot meet kettle, kettle meet Pot ...

As for a game larsson, I will talk to Big P and perhaps we can get that game on a Tuesday night at the Mercer Turf, just so we can shut you up for once.

We can even call it the P. 96er Alumni game if you want, even though I don't think any of those players are left with Khalsa, they have all been cut, they are only good enough for Div. 1.

hos

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on cj , cut let's be serious,ur saying mandela was cut and charles or is it they just wanna play on a better team.There are a couple of players still on ur team who have asked to come play for us but we have denied them.Not beacause they are bad players they just would not get as much time with us as they do with u and yeah set it up please.Hopefully it is cold so that the burn u get on ur neck isn't sore.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 Guys from Last Year

First, Charles, he played a handfull of games for Khalsa, and I have to say that he may be good player, he is a head case, and doesn't make an impact over the whole year.

Second, Mandela had a good year with the team last year, but he would be hard pressed for a starting spot on the outside this year, I think we are stronger on the flanks now.

I don't think any one has been turned away by your team, not anyone who is playing in Premier.

I will get the game set-up, and we will put all this nonsense to rest. I really don't think you guys can do much better than what Clan are doing this year.

hos

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little do u know that 2 players who want to sign with us start for u guys and yes let's get it on.Shall we put money on it, talk to big P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0