Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was it the Caretaker

Originally posted by larsson
...this person...
Do not want to mention any names

Scoopy and Shaggy are on the case, I am sure that they can figure out who this masked man is, but they need some Scoopy snacks.

Scoopy Doo Where are You

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoopy Doo?

Is Scoopy Doo the offspring of Scrappy and Scooby? Or were you doing your best Larsson impersonation?:D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it no one can stand up to this person in charge is because there afraid of the consequences.Here is another example: a player in a premier game last year was sent off and a report was sent to the league or was in the process when the ref got a certain phone call by this person in charge ,sorry on the executive my bad and was told what to write in his report becasue he was there.Now does this count as conflict of interest because the player was from his " OLD CLUB " or because he just knows better.Now the head ref at the time was JM ,he caught wind of this and phoned up this certain person and try to explain that this certain person should not be doing this hence a argument broke out and now JM is now not head of referees or on the exuctive.For us too lose points i understand if we used a illegal player but we did not even use him.What i am trying to point is the power that this person has is being abused and we as teams and players should not take it anymore.P.S how the hell did they deserve a raise.

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Henrik...

For us too lose points i understand if we used a illegal player but we did not even use him.

Henrik, can I call you Henrik?

Thanks, anyway your answer to the illegal player situation is as follows...

Any player present on the team list given to an official before or during a game has the intent to play in that game. This would be including your backup 'nopayfine' keeper or whoever it may be. Once he has declared himself on the team list another team can protest. The team with the illegal player loses previous awarded points. Whether the VMSL does anything it is up to them. This situation happened a few years back in one of my games.

Sad to hear about JM. He has been very good to a lot of people including myself.

On another note... I really dont understand why your spelling and grammar is so brutal. I know you talk like you have a mouth full of dominoes, but christ man, dont spell like it.

Best regards,

Oor Wullie

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson,

do the rest of us Celtic supporters a favour and change your username,...please.

I believe Laudrup is still available.;)

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who ate all the chicken pies jinky! jinky!
Who ate all the chicken pies jinky! jinky!

How is that for grammar? I am usely pisshed when i take the piss so there is my excuse.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRO ( our wullie) he already paid his fine 3 years ago by giving the serbian coach the money.Serbian coach is a cnut.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRO ( our wullie) he already paid his fine 3 years ago by giving the serbian coach the money.Serbian coach is a cnut.

Would it not make more sense to have the team pay the fine then give them the money once you started to play again?
Why did he wait 3 years or how many ever years to play again?
Thing that make you go hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm??

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by crnogorski fudbaler
Would it not make more sense to have the team pay the fine then give them the money once you started to play again?
Why did he wait 3 years or how many ever years to play again?
Thing that make you go hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm??

Last time i got a fine,i just bought him a case of beer.:p :p :D :D :rolleyes:
aaaarrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!:wa:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CF thanks for admitting ur guilt i hope u feel good about urself.I feel like becoming croatian and showing u a few things

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know that's one team you haven't played for yet but even Croats have standards so you're outta luck there probably.

r u "usely pisshed" right now, too?

:rolleyes:

~Regs.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um.....Knobski, I realize that you are obsessed with the quote feature, but you're not supposed to quote yourself.

Doesn't exactly improve your existing reputation as being a few sarnies short of a picnic does it? Not exactly any more useful than a chocolate teapot are you? Not the sharpest.....

Daz
:D

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
CF thanks for admitting ur guilt i hope u feel good about urself.I feel like becoming croatian and showing u a few things

I am still HHHhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming...............................................don't disturb me now!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

quiet on the set please..

You just go do that then!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
and your point would be .............:eek:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fackin éll

Lomas 0 Temple 2

Pretty good game at McBride today. Very evenly matched in the first half, the Lomas missing two free headers in front of goal and unlucky not to be up at the half.

Same old story and we were left to rue those missed chances as Temple turned it up a notch in the second and we stopped knocking it around like we did in the first. Temple scored on a tap-in midway through the second half and Ron Jeremy came on and scored a beauty towards the end. Our keeper was solid and saved a lot of good chances in the second half for Temple.

So much for Dave Norris. If you guys are paying him you better have a quiet word. Total pony today. Didn't really look interested. Kind of confirms my views on "pro" footy in Vancouver.

Always good playing the Sikhs. Well done to them and good luck for the second half of the season.

Cue Captain...."winless in 7 or whatever" blah blah blah

Daz:D

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game out in Burnaby. CA went ahead 1-0 in the first half, but AFC came out strong in the second and dictated play. Especially after Mobilio left the game limping a bit gingerly early in the second. AFC started moving the ball forward quickly, and Benji shook free for a couple of goals.

Cliff was still moving the ball up the park and defending tightly, but AFC's quick ball movement opened them up on the goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0