Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Translation:

Originally posted by kurgan
Actually Kojak (~Regs), we are not called 'The Leopards', we are called 'The Numbnuts'. The VMSL has not changed the old name to the real one.;)

And i thought you were trying to say cognac(kojak)just you forgot to put in a "n" in there somewhere........
My anglaish is getting bitter!:p :confused:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HMMMMM not been following this thread that closely till today but if AFC used an illegal player in a game they are penalized 3 points as well as lose the game vs the team in which they used that player! This happened a few years back and that was the ruling I believe.

John

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems to me anyways, that taking away the point from the game against serbia was a fair penalty, but to take an additional 3 points seems quite harsh. It's not like the player was a superstar who made a huge difference in the game, fukc, he didn't even play. And it wasn't an intentional act by AFC, so again this penalty seems unfair.

No2

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, someone in the league office REALLY does not want AFC to get promoted. Having another 3 points deducted.......If it comes down to this 3 points( I don't think it will), would the team who won feel that there should be a HUGE asterik(sp?) beside their name. I think so.......but I'm in 1 'B', so my point is most certiainly moot .

Captain

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by NO2
It seems to me anyways, that taking away the point from the game against serbia was a fair penalty, but to take an additional 3 points seems quite harsh. It's not like the player was a superstar who made a huge difference in the game, fukc, he didn't even play. And it wasn't an intentional act by AFC, so again this penalty seems unfair.No2

Re READ and PROOF READ and read it again one more time.faster and faster again .It is almost like a toungue twister don't you think??:p now it is all clear to me:eek:

Nothing like a goooOOOOOdddddddddddd ppp?????????

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here go some predictions for this weekend:

Cliff Ave 2-3 AFC

Deep Cove 3-1 PCOV

Richmond 2-0 Burnaby

Serbia 3-2 Wickham

Lomas ?-? Temple

NO2

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson..Help me out here

Ok let me get this straight...They tie Serbia,used an illegal player,the league awards full points to Serbia and now are deducted an additional 3 points....

Seeing that no-one really knows why...Larsson please help me out here?????

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy Holiday....

Larsson, correct me if I'm wrong.......AFC has an ex-goalie that played with the Serbs 3 years ago and his name was on the team list for AFC for the game between the two. The goalie didn't play and he did not clear his $10 fine since then. The Serbs knew that so they protested:confused: . These are just some rumours I'm hearing.....keep it up!

Hard Ballz

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st stop beers next stop afc vs c.a game

Here go some predictions for this weekend:

Cliff Ave 3-3 AFC(this should be a well attentended game)

Deep Cove 3-1 PCOV(IF D.C. has a full line up)

Richmond 2-2 Burnaby

Serbia 3-2 Wickham

Lomas 1-1 Temple(the finishing will keep the ball from rippling the mesh)or maybe 2-2;)

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Larsson..Help me out here

Originally posted by Jimmy Holiday
Ok let me get this straight...They tie Serbia,used an illegal player,the league awards full points to Serbia and now are deducted an additional 3 points....

Seeing that no-one really knows why...Larsson please help me out here?????

It is on the vmsl site."due to the use of a illegal player"

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is so obvious that some people in the league office do not want to go up due reasons they only know.But in the end it is up to us if we go up or not and we will.Now here is a question is there any conflict of interest in regards to a certain person in the league office and a certain club i wonder.Ex. i believe 2 coaches had to be approved by this person to coach a team in a certain club would u call that conflict of interest.Do not want to mention any names cause who knows what could happen next.

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson????

Larsson:

Maybe just drop the names so perhaps then we can piece together what your post really is intending to say

....and in English next time please!!

whatthefcuklarsson:confused:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by larsson
It is so obvious that some people in the league office do not want to go up due reasons they only know.But in the end it is up to us if we go up or not and we will.

But larsson you have a make up game and another game to come vs the sikh boys!!so what is all the fuss about!!a total of 6 points yes or ?????

If it up to you (ok your team)whether or not you stay down another year,then is there really any reason for concern?

SOunds like someone is getting nervOUS to me??:D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Larsson..Help me out here

Originally posted by crnogorski fudbaler
It is on the vmsl site."due to the use of a illegal player"

To clear up some confusion, seeing as communicating in english at a grade 5 level appears to be very difficult in this thread,

AFC tied Serbia, then due to protest, lost the point, and thus the game.

AFC then lost three points due to ANOTHER protest by a yet unnamed team.

Total points lost = 4 points.

Originally, there record was 8 wins 1 tie = 25 points.

They lose to Serbia due to protest, thus fall to 8 wins, and one loss =24 points.

Someone else protests, thus they lose three more points:

7 wins 2 losses = 21 points

I think this is what happened,
:rolleyes:

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To clear up some confusion

I think you just did the opposite Gurps...

in the past teams found to using ineligible players lose that particular match and are penalized an additional three points.

So I dunno?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's even more confusing.
Here's how it look.

tie with Serbia becomes a loss.

Use of ineligible player did not cost them the win for the game. It cost them a penalty of 3 points.

8 wins= 24 points
1 loss = the Serbia tie
-3 points = ineligible player.

21 point with an 8-0-1 record.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhh Choooo

Now here is a question is there any conflict of interest in regards to a certain person in the league office and a certain club i wonder.Ex. i believe 2 coaches had to be approved by this person to coach a team in a certain club would u call that conflict of interest.Do not want to mention any names cause who knows what could happen next.

Bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0