Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PCSL Results 2003

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

You might want to wait a bit longer since either u misread my message or you know nothing about the PCSL. We are the longest member of the league. We were in the league when it started 20 years ago. So I think they are our bitter rivals if you have watched this league closely as Seattle has been in the league for a long time also.

PS I think u think I play for AIA. However you are wrong. We have about 5-6 Croatian players in our team and actually it has nothing to do with them going to Div 1. These guys are long time Khalsa players.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, history books, when was the LAST time you guys played in the PCSL? I've been playing in or a part of it for 6 years (this year) and this is YOUR SECOND since I've been around. Did I miss something? My apologies then. I can't believe I have missed Khalsa's name on all the trophies and pamphlets all these years. Fcuking feel like a twat now don't I?

PS. I do know who you play for and YES you're right :rolleyes: there is absolutely no fcuking coincidence that Johnny "Mr. Croatia" Sulentic or Tom Babic or Darko are playing for you this year.Long standing Khalsa players for sure. How could I miss that too? Ever have one of those days? HOS, must have totally forgot to mention their names all season long while he was talking about mighty Khalsa. Fcuking goalies eh? What are you going to do?

Thanks for the update sunshine.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can partly see now why your such a stunned nit-wit, Ankle... You have so many Croatians on your team now you must think Khalsa was in it back in 1969-70.

Croatia S.C.

Greg Weber
Bruce Ballam
Len Lendvoy
Neil Ellett
Colin Atkinson (Captain)
Gerry Heaney
Harold Hanson
Ken Elmer
John Haar
Mimi Ficic
Zlatko Kos
Steve Curman
Joe Domijan
Robert Browne
Denis Rose

Team Colours: Red shirts, white shorts

Coach: Colin Atkinson
Manager: Walter Dosen

President: Steve Skazlic
Vice President: Tom Stefan
Treasurer: Dinko Mustapic
Secretary: Walter Dosen

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

U actually know nothing about the PCSL. Khalsa is the longest serving member of the PCSL. Fcuk u talk so much and yet know nothing. So u are wrong on that point.

Second, this is my fifth year with the club not my second. So again you are wrong.

Third, Khalsa winter and summer are two different teams. Surrey has some players playing in the summer that did not play in the winter. U forgot to mention those players in the winter. Why?

We have Indo players, Temple players, SFU Clan players, Croatians. Sorry that HOS forgot to mention those players in the winter.....too bad they were with fcuken other teams

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can't be serious?

Are you using some clever reverse psychology Jedi mind trick to debunk your previous posts? If I didn't know any better I would swear you're taking the piss. Unfortunate.

I think u should go back and read again cuz, u missing sump'n.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb is from slurrey, give him a break

Originally posted by knvb
HOS, must have totally forgot to mention their names all season long while he was talking about mighty Khalsa. Fcuking goalies eh? What are you going to do?

My first year in the pcsl, back in 1990 with Wesburn, I played vs, khalsa, croatia, and columbus.
those were the days for that league, all games at Seaman ctr. or on the road out of town, and some good quality teams. those were the days, I remember shuting-out both Columbus and Croatia in the same week before heading down to Portland for the Kennidy Cup, good times with some great players in that league.
Thanks for the mamories knvb, but mighty khalsa has been around since the sixty's, when slurrey was still a garbage dump.

hos

ankle breaker, I am available for some games, tell big P to call if he needs a keeper. HAS he had little P yet?

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star,

I guess you have a lot of time to watch Khalsa games now that a midfielder turned keeper has taken your spot between the pipes for GN.

I hear Sher-e-punjab needs a goalie though:rolleyes:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Grimm
Star,

I guess you have a lot of time to watch Khalsa games now that a midfielder turned keeper has taken your spot between the pipes for GN.

I hear Sher-e-punjab needs a goalie though:rolleyes:

yes that is the reason, and also because i have started training with them.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: knvb is from slurrey, give him a break

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
My first year in the pcsl, back in 1990 with Wesburn, I played vs, khalsa, croatia, and columbus.
those were the days for that league, all games at Seaman ctr. or on the road out of town, and some good quality teams.

Who won the league that year?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend Surrey was lump-ed 4-0 by Victoria. I missed the first 60 mins because our U-21’s were playing at some shizer high school about 21mins away from Royal Athletic, but from what I saw Victoria looked pretty good. They apparently had a majority of the possession and pressure. Granted we were extremely limited in numbers and even had 4 of my starting players (aged 15 thru 17) playing in the men’s game instead of mine. Which probably explains why we got lumped 4-0 too. :rolleyes: They’ve had a fair amount of press this year by Island TV and I’m not sure why. Anyone? Our game was one, unfortunately, being taped. I’m pretty sure I wrecked some lad’s interview as we walked down the corridor though. He was being asked a question about the game and the wank was going on like they had just won the fcuking league, but at the same time it just so happens, I was mentioning to some of the new guys the last time I was in Royal Athletic we had won the Provincial Cup. Accidentally. In my loudest speaking voice. Accidentally. :D I got a few looks.

Next, a road trip to Penticton and Kelowna. It also happens to be our winter teams round up party. Look out Penticton here I come again. I do expect a good result on the Saturday vs. the Pinnacles, from what I’ve heard the majority of our Kick and Run squad should be playing. Sunday, I don’t expect much at all. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, Ankle, it would seem I was having a MAJOR brain melt the other day. I had Khalsa summer mixed in my head with Khalsa winter. My bad, but you did miss the plot on most other major points. ;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a plot to that rubbish you were trying to pass off as piss taking??

He's not the only one who missed it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
start with this
We have about 5-6 Croatian players in our team and actually it has nothing to do with them going to Div 1. These guys are long time Khalsa players.
PS. I do know who you play for and YES you're right there is absolutely no fcuking coincidence that Johnny "Mr. Croatia" Sulentic or Tom Babic or Darko are playing for you this year.Long standing Khalsa players for sure.
then we'll move up to the harder stuff.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
I see Skagit lumped Penticton 7-0 and Seattle beat team BC 3-2. Two games and it's -13 for Penticton. Ripe for the picking next week at their own tourney.

From the PCSL website:

Penticton 2
Surrey U 1

KNVB with the lone United tally. Ouch. Maybe the Pinnacles were scouring this forum looking for a momentum builder?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liar liar pants on fire.....

I do expect a good result on the Saturday vs. the Pinnacles, from what I’ve heard the majority of our Kick and Run squad should be playing. Sunday, I don’t expect much at all.

I assume this is a good result? You must have been expected to get lump-ed and you managed to keep it close. :rolleyes: It is only summer soccer though, so it's not too much to get upset over. Shall we be expecting big things in today's match since yesterday was not quite what you expected?

Captainwhoisn'tsurewhyhe'spostinginaleaguehedoesn'tfollow

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0