Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Party Zone

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going to any party events during the Olympics?

Let TTPers know the places to be! Share pictures and stories here.

To start, was anyone downtown last night aside from the fraser valley hicks driving Gretzky around? :D

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on Regs, if that was one of us F.V Hicks he would have been in a 79 Ford with side pipes up both sides of the cab, and he would have been holding on to the gun rack.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
My girlfriend one a pair of vip passes to molson candian hockey house for thursdays opening game from jrfm.... Apparently people who heard her on the radio said she wasnt sure who she was taking:eek::(

to bad im her boss and she needs me to get the day off:D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at LiveCity Yaletown last night and some advice for people that are coming to see the free concerts.... give yourself some time.... Last night we had over a 2 hour wait to get into the park.... the amazing part was that everybody in line was having a good time and there was no complaining, even with the rain coming down.... i was very impressed....

Also when going to the livesite yaletown or downtown, remember to bring as little stuff as possible.... you will go quicker through the security check.... the security check is like giong through the airport one, 20 years ago... :eek:

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went by the Heineken House in Richmond at about 5pm yesterday. Didn't go in but line ups were long with venue only being about 40% full. You also have to line up for the security check at the main gate(s). Have to agree with BJB, pack lightly.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm planning on the HH tonight but I'm not waiting in line. I'll take a photo from the outside looking in. :D

Toooldtowaitinlinefortwohours CSC

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
are passport holders able to bring other guests?

No...Dutch citizens only. Rumour has it they are hosting a MASSIVE orgy with all the Dutch athletes and Dutchies. There will be Heineken poured everywhere, dutch rudders, dutch ovens and wooden shoes used for anything but walking :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

You could try the Pride House in the Westend - you might even get VIP treatment there :D

Seriously though, couldn't Mrs. CS pull some strings and get you into the Russia House? Or even yourself in the Irish House?

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to the German House last night at the Vancouver Rowing Center and it was packed... 2 hour line-up to get in but it was really good. Not sure what time all the other places close at but this one is done at 2am.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 hour wait for the Heineken House. Get to the front to be told, no more entries for the remainder of the night. Not impressed. Walk over to Ozone beer garden, I'm told I have to buy food in order to drink. 5 dollar nachos it is with 2 Canadians for $14.50. Not impressed. Sit there for hours on end until they no longer sell us booze. All things considered, a decent day, with some great talent, I mean atmosphere :D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 hour wait for the Heineken House. Get to the front to be told, no more entries for the remainder of the night. Not impressed. Walk over to Ozone beer garden, I'm told I have to buy food in order to drink. 5 dollar nachos it is with 2 Canadians for $14.50. Not impressed. Sit there for hours on end until they no longer sell us booze. All things considered, a decent day, with some great talent, I mean atmosphere :D

I think it was $10 a beer and $8 for a drink at the German House. House music all night.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

You could try the Pride House in the Westend - you might even get VIP treatment there :D

Seriously though, couldn't Mrs. CS pull some strings and get you into the Russia House? Or even yourself in the Irish House?

Unless she is doing some prostituting I'm not aware of, no chance.....let's just say there are a few shady people running things at the Russian house. :eek:

As for the Irish house, no chance. An ex-student is working there.....but that's about it. I don't think many of the locals can do much there.....it's highway robbery from what I've heard.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spent the weekend hanging out in Whistler.

Never seen the vibe up there like this...unreal. So patriotic, and so friendly w/ all nations coming together.

Savage Beagle was converted into Jamaica house, and of course, everyone is invited in! Austria House up here it quite a massive deal too.

If you can get up here, do it. There are rooms left over...get 3 or 4 buddies, and cram yourselves into a 1 bedroom for 2 nights. The roads up are clear (if you book on Whistler / Blackcomb, they'll send you a pass), and you get there in no time.

Up again 21-23 for some skiing on very empty slopes.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to Irish House on Friday night for the opening ceremonies and had a great time. Bought VIP Passes and didn't have to wait in line at all... when the ceremony started at 6 it was packed!
Beers were $8 and food was decent and reasonably priced. There had to be 800-1000 people partying after the show and it was rocking!
Next, passes for Molson Canadian Hockey House and some snowboarding events at Cypress.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0