Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2009 - Week 2

Pak Cup 2009 - Week 2 Cup MOTW

• Poco City Reserves D1 - Aldergrove Utd D1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aldergrove Utd P - Dewdney United D1

• Mission SC D1 - North Delta Lions P

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The last Div. 1 team to win a Pak cup just happened to be the Rangers when we won it back to back in 2001 and 2002. Rangers were also in the final in 2003 where we fell just short of the 3 peat. So all you guys in Div 1 and even premier that say it can't be done we've ( Rangers ) heard it all before. ;)

When you say "we", surely you mean "me", don't you? Aren't you the only member of that team still actually playing on the Div. 1 Rangers? Steppy was in school then I think.

They rest of the "Rangers" simply like to ride your Coat-tails Wallsie. In fact, I don't think ONE of the other Rangers have even played in a Pak Cup final. The closest were some of the ex Storm guys who were dispatched in the 04' final by the eventual champs in the semis. Who was that Championship team again? Help me out here Nukes.

Wallsie...you should be charging your chiropractic bills to the squad...your back and shoulders must be killing you.

Attachments

• Dude Drinking.jpg
    Dude Drinking.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Nukes drinking.jpg
    Nukes drinking.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Team.jpg
    Team.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 96

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you say "we", surely you mean "me", don't you? Aren't you the only member of that team still actually playing on the Div. 1 Rangers? Steppy was in school then I think.

They rest of the "Rangers" simply like to ride your Coat-tails Wallsie. In fact, I don't think ONE of the other Rangers have even played in a Pak Cup final.

Some of us have only been competing in the PAK cup for a couple of years....which happens to be well past our best before date.

I think we still have three or four guys from the PAK cup winning years.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does that include Hatman? I think he was a Park Rat shagging balls and hanging up nets back then.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

They rest of the "Rangers" simply like to ride your Coat-tails Wallsie. In fact, I don't think ONE of the other Rangers have even played in a Pak Cup final. The closest were some of the ex Storm guys who were dispatched in the 04' final by the eventual champs in the semis. Who was that Championship team again? Help me out here Nukes.

Wallsie...you should be charging your chiropractic bills to the squad...your back and shoulders must be killing you.

Coincidently we just happen to have a chiropracter on the team.:D Yes I happen to be 1 of the only players left from the "Glory Days" but that being said the boys in front of me have done a great job year in and year out of making my life easy back there.

As for Steppy being there for the Pak cup runs, I'll let him answer that question.

stoned

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steppy needs to eat more PB&J sandies and gain some weight in order to maximize his Chiropractorness. He shouldn't need to take a running start from accross the room just to give me a good snap.

~Bendypen.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we still have three or four guys from the PAK cup winning years.[/quote]

Steppy, Doc, Stoned and Kurt Friesen. Average age of 42 going on 60;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doc? When did he come back? Thought he was playing Poco Premier? Forgot about Kurt. Steppy was away in those years though. Recall him being very bitter about losing in the three-peat attempt because of that.

Understandable. ;)

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doc? When did he come back? Thought he was playing Poco Premier? Forgot about Kurt. Steppy was away in those years though. Recall him being very bitter about losing in the three-peat attempt because of that.

Understandable. ;)

Doc signed with us right before the transfer deadline along with Shawn Bob and Marcin.;) Also expecting Mario back very quickly.:D

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Understandable. ;)

Been in pak before, long time SFC boy remember. Also in provincials.....
I did play in 99-2000, but missed pak run at that time.
Gained 2 pounds lately!!! Water retention probably.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quarter final schedule is now up for Pak cup.

Home Away
ACBC/Lang vs Mission/ND Lions
PAU D1/Poco P vs Abby/PAU P
Poco D1/Ald D1 vs Rangers/Wack
Ald P/DFC D1 vs PM D1/TWU

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If ACBC can beat Langley, and I think they will, they will win the Pak.

ACBC 2-1 Langley
Lions 3-1 Mission
Poco P 2-0 PAU
PAU 2-1 Abby in a shootout
Poco Div1 2-1 Ald
Rangers 2-1 Wack
Ald P 2-0 Dewds
PM 3-0 TWU

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, but I think if they score 1 more goal than them by the end of the game, they may have a chance.

Hatman16

Oct 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does that include Hatman? I think he was a Park Rat shagging balls and hanging up nets back then.

Ya thats about as true as someone telling me "dude" actually saw the pitch during that langley cup run

P.S Shut up, Your shite is getting lame

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Hatty, didn't know park rats had feelings. I thought they had thick skin. Shame. Can't take a physical or emotional manhandling. Maybe Dr. Phil can help you.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the draw stays like that, top and bottom, does that mean that there are 5 strong Prem teams in the top half and only 1 in the bottom? If that's the case then my money's on the Rangers.
....or ACBC if they beat Langley and the winner of the Abby/PAU game.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe tomorrow Nukes, when I'm back at my server.

Have to say, and it kills me, but the Rangers have some very impressive late season additions that could be the difference. Doc gives them a true threat outside w/ pace to match most premier squads. Shawn in the middle...and Mario returning is big on many levels.

If they win, I expect a photo of Hatty shagging balls w/ the Pak Cup tied to his back.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doc gives them a true threat outside w/ pace to match most premier squads

This can't be the same DOC who played Poco Div 1 the last 2 seasons (no disrespect to u doc but I think he must be confusing u with another fleet footed winger, and premier, c'mon we have 18 yr olds playing premier not 38 yr olds) Hope this doesn't come back and bite my fat ass:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0