Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2008 'Predictions and Banter'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
chilliwack P vs NDFC div 1 MAP 5:30

Peace Arch P vs Abby P MAP 8:00

Sorry ND, I gave you the nod against Langley....but no chance in back-to-bcak-to bcak upsets.

I like Chilliwack 2-0.

PA will stroll through this one too....

3-1

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fil,

Seriously, go piss up a rope and suck the wet end. Have fun with your end of year fcuking bar-b-q, meaningless games, and playing with a bunch of flakes who would rather be playing summer soccer.

Again- the old Rangers you are not. Maybe a couple of you guys, yes, but the old group wouldn't have stuck their heads in the sand and asses in the air for their 1st round game of the Pak Cup.

You would trade your season for ours in a heartbeat. Now fcuk off, I'm busy.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fil,

Seriously, go piss up a rope and suck the wet end. Have fun with your end of year fcuking bar-b-q, meaningless games, and playing with a bunch of flakes who would rather be playing summer soccer.

Again- the old Rangers you are not. Maybe a couple of you guys, yes, but the old group wouldn't have stuck their heads in the sand and asses in the air for their 1st round game of the Pak Cup.

Finally !!!!!!!

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats on your win Bulljive and NDFC and Goodluck against Chilliwack. I'm sure I speak for the majority and say great job and keep it up well done with representing the Div-1 clubs.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fil,

actually dude, we did do that in out last Pak cup game against alderhole so go fukc yourself from an old ranger. Not the way the Old Rangers wanted to go
get over it and move on....I'm busy
as for ND, congrats and I did pick you guys as i have seen a few of Langleys games lately and was not impressed.....u guys do have a good chance to upset Chilli on the turf

PAU to win by 2 and Chilli by 1

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record Dude.......When we won our last two Pak Cups pal.

Stepchild was away at school and not playing.:D

Ooopps.........gotta go!

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dud,

Put a bandaid on that open nerve! Oh yeah, and thanks for the essay - we were all waiting with baited breath to see you finally admit:

The better and more deserving team is definitely moving on.

they DESERVED it because they won!

Now go cry yourself to sleep on yer 'uge pillow.

BTW - you're invited to the Rangers BBQ if your hair appointment doesn't go too late friday.

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bollocks,

Is that an open invitation for all the Langley lads or just the people with perfect grecian formula for men hair?

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bollocks,
I won't bring an appetite but I will bring a large thirst that your beer cooler should take care of!!!!!!! Is it still 2 for 5 dollars?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even when the Rangers get humped 4-0 in the first round of the Pak the semis final Pak talk is about their year end BBQ...... Zaurinni, my hat is off to you mate....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even when the Rangers get humped 4-0 in the first round of the Pak the semis final Pak talk is about their year end BBQ...... Zaurinni, my hat is off to you mate....

I have said it before, and I will say it again....good or bad, as long as they are still talking about you......

And, Yes. You are welcome to the Bash....I think Bollocks started a Facebook thingy too....Bring your ladies....

Freeze Frame! Facebook it!:rolleyes:

PS Albeit moot, I believe the score was 4-2....

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Tim & Franchise

posted by: Tim Berners-Lee
Re: Pakenham Cup 2008 'Predictions and Banter'

pau 1 geu 2 ..giant upset

PAU 4 GEU 0, close game really! :rolleyes:
Has a team EVER been relegated 2 years on the trot from the same division? ;)

Predictions:

Chilliwack 2 NDFC 1
Abbotsford 1 PAU 2

Both games will be very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0