Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Langley Premier lost to another division 1 team in the Pak cup. NDFC, Rangers and TWU have all knocked them out within the last 5 years. News flash, division 1 is used to defending kick and run.

NDFC chose not to sign The Lion as we had met our fat and out of shape quota. Now bring on the 8-0 drubbing.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Premier 3 - Strikers 1

A tale of 2 halves. We let them basically do whatever they wanted in the first half, and they still only managed 2 shite goals (unfortunately they all count). Big pep talk at half, and we come out flying spending the majority of the second half in their end. We came within one with about 20 to go, and continued to press but our finish was just off the mark. An OG with no time remaining sealed it for us. Gutted as I felt we could have had a better result with a better first half, pissed that for an important cup game we can't field our strongest 11. Oh well, a chance to jump into 5th with a win next Friday.

Titans Spokesman

Nov 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titans (D1) vs Langley Utd (P) was a close game. Langley opened the scoring in the first half with the Titans responding with a snipe in the second. Titans went to PK's for the second week in a row, winning 4-3, taking the game 2-1 clinching their second straight PAK Cup Quarter-final!

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that right ..Delta wins again...well done guys...
Trinity beat Langley Prem, not Delta.

Sentinel 2-1 over Peach Arch in PK's. Closer then we would have liked, but what can you do.

Sentinel leading 1-0 pretty well all game, had ample chances to bury it and didn't, there keeps made some good saves - kept them in it and they ended up getting a goal in the last 5, straight to PK's and we won by putting every shot in the net and them missing one.

Seen the NFDC D1 and Peach Arch P game before and I think it ended 5-1 for PA, but can't confirm.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Klewis your guys are still alive..congrats..hope we draw you next round..oops we need to make it there first...I hope I didnt jinx myself.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 2-0 Chilliwack
Chilli came to play tonight. Best I have seen them this year.
2 late goals gave us the win....Almost PKs

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
coyotes 0 - poco 5/6 good game we had only 11 and the other team played well. their second in the premier division and it showed tonight. now to focus on our two remaining games for the season.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next round is up.

Pakenham Cup Quarter Finals played March 5/6/7

1. Abbotsford Mariners P vs Peace Arch Utd P
2. Port Moody Gunners P vs TWU Titans D1
3. North Delta Lions P vs Athletic Club BC P
4. Poco Rangers FC P vs Sentinel FC D1

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. Abbotsford Mariners P vs Peace Arch Utd P
2. Port Moody Gunners P vs TWU Titans D1
3. North Delta Lions P vs Athletic Club BC P
4. Poco Rangers FC P vs Sentinel FC D1

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby PAU game is match of the week and could go either way.
Moody at home.
ACBC
Rangers

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to say that was the hardest game we've had in a while, Sentinel were very competitive in all areas of the field and they stung us with a dodgy goal off a corner that our keeper as bumped on....no call so 1-1 at the 1/2. 2nd half they surprised us by almost taking the lead on a few occasions but couldn't finish. 2 quick goals with 15 left put an end to a very solid effort from the Sentinel boys, well done!:cool:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Castilians hung around after our match against Peace Arch to catch this game. I agree with Cloughie. Sentinel are a good side and put up quite a battle against Poco. For large stretches of the game, the play was quite even with both teams trading chances, although Poco probably had an edge in play. Two nice late goals by Rich Norman sealed it. Overall the scoreline probably reflected the play.

Watch for Sentinel next year. This team is young, fast and skilled. They will be at or near the top of div. 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0