Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pacific Cup 2010/11

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: wake up, you're missing the boat

too big for for their boots
your the guy who is 5 foot wearing a 6 foot suit
1/2 pint forever:rolleyes:

asid:rolleyes:

ps : after watching pocoboni team
good luck to every else,youll need all you it
i saw composure,skill with unbelieveable tallent...............
& these guys rock & roll at the after party too

Maybe after Poco wins the league the resident Poco team groupie can get a trophy to?

Attachments

• you_win_the_prize.jpg
    you_win_the_prize.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5,948

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack 1 Lakehill 0
Surprisingly hot day on a turf pitch (figures...) at Braefoot. As near to our full line-up as we've had all year despite some injuries, Lakehill was much younger than we expected. The heat, sealegs (thank you Triple o's), and the young bucks pushing forward made for a fairly even first half. Second half the Wack held a wider edge and generated numerous chances. Our run of bad finishing ended off a nice through ball from the Mike-Mike combo (Shorty to Perry) and then a hard cross slotted home by Jason Noske. Scary moment when our young keeper Riley went out to challenge a cross and came down with a forearm/elbow to the temple. Knocked unconscious for 30 seconds, he came to and finished the game on the sideline. Seems to be okay and was in fine form at the Wicket later on. :D Thanks go to the classy Lakehill club who provided water, food, and cold beer afterward.

Lots of fun later at the Wicket and Darcy's. Apologies to the UVIC Alumni whose speeches apparently coincided with a few Rapids songs. Ran into many of the PAU boys--think some of them are still looking for the after-party--good times!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey guinness when was the last time in open a fraser valley team won the prov. cup?
give ur fcuking heed a shake ,the fraser valley only pulls players who dont want to travel ,dont like to train or that are almost at theit career end,as for you running up to mr azzi a couple of years back,keep ur trap shut & just play,that guy has forgotten more about the game than u will ever know TWAT( u pined it all the time for surrey u)
too big for for their boots
your the guy who is 5 foot wearing a 6 foot suit
1/2 pint forever:rolleyes:

asid:rolleyes:

ps : after watching pocoboni team
good luck to every else,youll need all the luck you can buy!
i saw composure,skill with unbelieveable tallent...............
& these guys rock & roll at the after party too

The Fraser Valley only pulls players who dont want to travel???? Um ...the FVSL travels every match and is in the Pacific Cup with the Island and was in favor of the BCPL, where travel was one of the main reasons the VMSL OLD BOYS club voted not to take part.
The FVSL also has way younger Premier players playing....When they get better they are poached by VMSL teams with no youth systems.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Maybe after Poco wins the league the resident Poco team groupie can get a trophy to?

thanks special ed borski
ejoy your flaki wolowi tonite

Im having tenderlion cnut:mad:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Fraser Valley only pulls players who dont want to travel???? Um ...the FVSL travels every match and is in the Pacific Cup with the Island and was in favor of the BCPL, where travel was one of the main reasons the VMSL OLD BOYS club voted not to take part.
The FVSL also has way younger Premier players playing....When they get better they are poached by VMSL teams with no youth systems.
hey Gspot
I was refering to them travelling from aldergrove to metro vvan etc,so to say the players getting poached proves my point nugget , the metro league been a better league to play in (men vs boys)n ow fcuk off & let guinness fight his own battles

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

no shes the one who runs your visa card everytime you see her ya kerwa
slainte cwel

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

no shes the one who runs your visa card everytime you see her ya kerwa
slainte cwel

ahhh ok.

you must mean bargin betty whom patrols the corner of Shaughnessy & McAllister.

skid

GO Poco!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

ahhh ok.

you must mean bargin betty whom patrols the corner of Shaughnessy & McAllister.

skid

polshit
only you would know,you spend lots of time with bargain betty im guessing
hows the itch

GO Poco!
:rolleyes:

skid

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by sid...or was it nancy?
the metro league been a better league to play in (men vs boys)n ow fcuk off & let guinness fight his own battles
Coming from a neverhasbeen?!?!
The point I was making back in May (keep up idiot) was a few ill-informed members of the VMSL were missing the boat on this opportunity. If "Mr. I will Resign" (great resignation by the way) had of involved the clubs from the start of the process (a couple of years ago) then maybe things would have worked out different? The VMSL lost another facility at Hastings bowl and are forced into using Van Tech on a Friday night.
No growth, facilities or clubs = future dominance? You claim to know an aweful lot and have obviously put in loads of volunteer time.
Honestly, your butcher shop tactics wouldn't last 10 minutes on a FVSL pitch. Lets face it, you have never been commited enough to battle for a spot or even know what that culture at a good club is all about. You rip into me over a keyboard yet you're a fcuking quitter that never cut it.
We all laugh when you post, it's just TTPers are laughing AT you!
See you on the sidelines for a pint tomorrow night?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pacific Cup is back on with the quarterfinals getting underway this weekend.

Cowichan Vs Chilliwack
Bays Utd vs Gordonhead
Gorge Vs Langley
Poco vs GEU

GEU has been playing well recently so it should make for a good game at Gates Friday.

TA

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The point I was making back in May (keep up idiot) was a few ill-informed members of the VMSL were missing the boat on this opportunity. If "Mr. I will Resign" (great resignation by the way) had of involved the clubs from the start of the process (a couple of years ago) then maybe things would have worked out different? The VMSL lost another facility at Hastings bowl and are forced into using Van Tech on a Friday night.
No growth, facilities or clubs = future dominance? You claim to know an aweful lot and have obviously put in loads of volunteer time.
Honestly, your butcher shop tactics wouldn't last 10 minutes on a FVSL pitch. Lets face it, you have never been commited enough to battle for a spot or even know what that culture at a good club is all about. You rip into me over a keyboard yet you're a fcuking quitter that never cut it.
See you on the sidelines for a pint tomorrow night?[/QUOTE

nice life:rolleyes:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
See you on the sidelines for a pint tomorrow night?

That was easy

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 350

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was easy

playing against you was the same guinness.....who do u think you are anways,fcuking maradonna:rolleyes:
holy shite guinness Its not my fault you spent every tues day & thursday nite in fodens hot tub puff:p & every sat or sunday on the bench thinking about fodens tub!
remember wher you play son ,peach arch not fcuking Ibrox,get it ...got it...as for all the guys reading my posts & slagging sid ..............I love IT!cause at the end of the day ttp is not my life obviously its a huge part of yours,

ps : see you friday nite,you buying;)
or are ya calling my bluff,maybe ya need a good ball clutch:bronco:

sorry dude im not avail

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sid

Your posts are exhausting!
What are you on about?
Fcuk it, nevermind.

~Polskahassidpeggedasamuppet :cool: