Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Numb from the Covid

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Dude thanks for the super informative site which further confirms I need negative viral NAAT or Antigen test result for my trip to the USA:

Test:

Unvaccinated passengers:
Passengers aged 2 years and older who are not fully vaccinated against Covid-19 must hold a negative viral NAAT or Antigen test result tested within 1 day prior to departure. If travelling with a fully vaccinated adult, unvaccinated children aged between 2 years and 17 years must obtain a negative test within 3 days prior to departure.

Vaccinated passengers: Passengers aged 2 years and older who hold proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 must hold a negative viral NAAT or Antigen test result tested within 3 day prior to departure.

Other exempted passengers: Test is not required for passengers holding proof that they have recovered from Covid-19, provided they also hold a positive Covid-19 test result obtained within 90 days prior to departure and a letter from a licensed healthcare provider or a public health official.

I am baffled how you have made it this far in life. You seriously need to work on your reading comprehension.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Dude thanks for the super informative site which further confirms I need negative viral NAAT or Antigen test result for my trip to the USA:

I am baffled how you have made it this far in life. You seriously need to work on your reading comprehension.
Didn't know you were unvaxxed. You are a lepar. LEPPAR! LEPAAAAAR!!!

Shunnnnnnn...

Below outlines both scenarios. No vax? Hoops. Vax? No hoops, just pass. There is zero mention of actually needing the test if you are vaxxed. It was also my real life, actual experience, if that matters. So, I think (emphasis on THINK) my reading comprehension is sound on this one.

"Exit Permission:

Unvaccinated Passengers: Passengers aged 12 years and 4 months or older departing Canada must hold a negative Covid-19 PCR test result taken within 72 hours prior to departure.

Vaccinated Passengers: Passengers aged 12 years and 4 months or older departing Canada must hold proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Fully vaccinated passengers must have received the full series of a vaccine or a combination of vaccines accepted by the Canadian government, received the last dose at least 14 days prior to departure, and hold a paper or digital copy of their vaccination documentation in English, French or with a certified translation."

Also, the secret to getting through life is to have others do most of everything for you. Somehow I've managed to do that. I'm good with it. The side effect is, you get dumber over time, except in the areas that matter to you. You and your vax status are of minimal interest to me. I'm just here to do my part in serving the TTP public.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk you guys and your PCR Tests. Try and get a container out of the Port right Now. Not enough truckers in the Market to handle the volume. 4-6 weeks of storage fee's @ 150.00 per day add up.
The only ones making any money are the ones that run our ports. Good thing we sold most of Control to Dubai Ports and all that money goes to the UAE Government. Well done Canada! Collusion and corruption at its finest.

#NUMBFROMCOVID

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only point I don't understand though Dezza is why do I have to pay $149 for my Antigen test each time here in BC when I go south yet my friends in other Provinces pay $50.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must be an antigen testing cartel in BC. Price fixing. It's the only explanation.

@mtkb can we file a class action lawsuit over this?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
With out reading through all this, can someone tell me why you just can't "have symptoms" and get a free test from your local health dept.?

My daughter has visited 3 times and has yet to pay. Shows her results which she says are glanced over and she is on her way.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Detroit redwings are offering PCR tests for only $85 to canadians, but the catch is they have to watch the redwings play.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unreal. Have your protests and other bullshite I don't necessarily agree with but show some respect to those that gave you the freedom for your bullshite.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anti Vax protestors crashed a Remembrance Day protest yesterday. They are mentally ill.
Biff Tannen GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anti Vax protestors crashed a Remembrance Day protest yesterday. They are mentally ill.
True of some of them, but some are simply making a dogmatic, libertarian argument and in a free and democratic society that's fair enough... not during the Remembrance Day ceremony, however...

on the other hand, the same label could just as easily be hung on the "wokies"... rainbow poppies? fcuk off. CNN's tweet equating the press' defense of liberty with that of the soldiers that died? Odious. Frankly the wokies are far more dangerous than the anti-vax crowd because, for some reason that escapes me, we actually listen to their lunacy...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have an anti Vax guy at work saying soccer players are dropping dead with heart attacks because of vaccinations I have seen nothing about this. Have there been any deaths you guys have heard of?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0