Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches League Summer 2007

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, I will go double on the bet!

Crap game today. regardless of the result!

Vikings won big, 6,7,8,9- 2 something like that!

Champions league final, 15th & lonsdale, Legion 108. Always a good laugh, with tons of brits watching.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
K its a bet Cside. What time is it on, do you know?

PS: Nancy Lopez is Mexican.

And she is far from little.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, I think Sir M has been IN a Little Italian before. Is Nancy Lopez Italian???

They are NOT little for the most part. You must be referring to BIG!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And she can jump start a three iron right off of the sidewalk right down Indian Canyon Drive at 3 AM, not even a spark, and right down the center line, just a shade of a draw, maybe a yard or so.

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't read it yet, but apparently there is quite the humorous version of the events on Coveside website. Coveside FC | Home Page in the forums section.

I will post more on this soon!

Mister seaside, is the thing you are mentioning about about that game in the spanish match reports section?

CovesideFC | Forum

This one?

I think that that team is a very dirty team I was at this game with my love, but isnt that report racist against Mexiacan people? Or is it funny?

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Noooowaaahh!

I did not mean that o ne I mean this one!!!

I think this one is mean to people from pamama canal and Mexico!!@!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index Informe Del Match De Coveside - El Valle De Lynn

May 18 2007 at 10:12 AM
No score for this post
Che Dear mama and papa,

Ola, it is your son Che here with my weekly letter from Vancouver. This week we played the gringos of Coveside in a match in the summer league at Parque De la Confederación

Coveside is it a very good team, while we is sheet; so our …. how you say….. confidence it was no good. I wear my favourite red Che t shirt for mucho luck!

Anyways we was given hopes by the fact that the Coveside goalkeeper who is very much ugly was the one they calls Vincent and his defence was three attacks called Professor Kevin Ward, Gavin and Fergalito (more on hims later). In the middle of the field they has our half brother Gino, el geezer, Cam , Dave who we haves never met but we greeted with kick in arse and Mark ; up front the father of many children's Rose and "Hawaiian Hugo Sanchez" Tim.

This was a sheet line up picked by Speers who is takings charge of the gringos while pale round manager takes time off to drink beer. On the bench was a pilot Cormac , three dark people called Amar, Randy and Harp (I think these three are peasants from Guadalajara) and a man with a big head who looks like an alien ( from Tijuana for sure). You will have read in the Mexico City Star about this Croatian who is never leaving, well I can tell you that he was nots here! Maybe he left eventually. This would be good , no?

The game we began was very good. We started with my friends I met in the truck to Vancouver as well as our two gringos. I don't's like them but they are loco especially Cliff who is a a talentless coño ( sorry mama) but we plays with Mike because he is lawyer heres and help us with “papers”. You will be glads to know that I look nice in my guerrilla shirt; and now that Carlos Tevez is famous in the football nobody calls your son an ugly bastardo.

The game it began and it was evens, in Canada they call this drawing's it is good., This was because our compatriot Ginoacio, he miss many chances. In Mexico we says about him that he coulds not finish a burrito. Me and Julio laugh much time at him. The play of Mark and Dave was very’s good but my defenders even though they look silly in blanco boots keep the balon out easy peasy.

We then wait for our secrets weapon Fergilito to take over. Your son Che he plays with Lynn valley for muy years. In this time our players have passed to their own team only 5 times for goals. Of these, 3 have come from Fergilito . which makes him our best player!!. He picks up ball and while gringo coveside goalkeeper went walkabout Fergilito makes perfect pass to Julio who toe punted in the corner. Go.go…go…go….go…go…goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. It was so good we celebrate and we call Coveside our bitches.

As the gringos were losing they they bought on their people from Guadalajara as well as pale pilot man with big mouth and dos left feet and el professor who was playing upfront as a target man ( he was our target for sure!)

Slowly the game it turn around, man with big kick called Gavins played pass to small Coveside forward called Rose ( this is a girls name…I thinks he likes boys). He pick up ball on edge of area and lofted ball over my head, I tries to stop it but I failed. 1-1.

Coveside now has all the chances with Mark running at Blanco and beating him like we used to beat my dog ( that was fun heh Papa?) Coveside has many chances and Tim and Cam both has good shots that was cleared off the goal line . Lynn valley coulds not run because they was busy crying every minute and acting like pussies, but we get to half time drawing. At half time our coach tell us Es un campo grande. Utilice la anchura. He is not very good coach, but he bring cerveza for us so we keeps him

The second half starts and covesides was on tops. Our own gringos were not so good. After about 10 minutes of pressure Coveside wins a corner. The ball come in to the box and I jump like a cat but missed the ball..then it was likes pinball, there were so many Mexicans in the box I thinks must have been a green card there somewhere. It came to Tim whose shot was cleared off the line Kevin Ward shot cleared to Prof who kicked cleared, headed cleared.The professor with the big head he’s finally kick ball over the line..and then the trouble started. We went loco on the coveside bitches ..a brawl broke out and one of my players he get a red card for kick coveside professor in the head. We tries to tell the referee that his head was just too big and not our fault but referee gave him red card and called off the game. My friend he video the action, you can watch here [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQmfDY9sHg]YouTube - Battle field[/ame] Santa maria!!!

We end game and shake hands…After while we practiced football and complaining…the gringos of Coveside they drinks many cervezas and laughs a lot. The gringo called speerchoker he makes tacos but they were not like yours mama Still they is better than his tactics, even the drunk Irishman he is laughing.

Until my next letter

Your son Che.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message AuthorReplyCastro
Re: Informe Del Match De Coveside - El Valle De Lynn

No score for this postMay 18 2007, 10:53 AM
Comrade Che, this is magnífico.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message El Professore Cabeza Grande

No score for this postMay 18 2007, 10:59 AM
Fantastico! Thanks to excellent Cuban medical system, today I do not feel pain from elbow to the face or flying karate kick to groin.

The over/under for cheap, dirty bunch of Lynn Vallejo C*nts to be kicked out of the NSCL is four games.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message Paco
For the Amigos

No score for this postMay 18 2007, 11:07 AM
Informe Del Match De Coveside - El Valle De Lynn de mayo el 18 de 2007 en 10:12 ninguna cuenta para este poste Che Mama y papa queridos, Ola, es su hijo Che aquí con mi letra semanal de Vancouver. Esta semana jugamos a gringos de Coveside en un fósforo en la liga del verano en Parque De la Confederación Coveside es él un equipo muy bueno, mientras que somos hoja; nuestro.... cómo usted dice..... confianza no era tan ningún bueno. ¡Uso mi camisa roja de Che t del favorito para la suerte del mucho! De todas formas el hecho nos dimos esperanzas de que el portero de Coveside que es mucho feo era el que llaman Vincent y su defensa era tres ataques llamados profesor Kevin Ward, Gavin y Fergalito (más en los hims más adelante). En el centro del campo tienen nuestro medio hermano Gino, geezer del EL, leva, Dave que los ricos nunca resolvimos pero saludamos con retroceso en arse y marca; encima de frente el padre de Rose y de "Hugo hawaiano Sanchez" Tim de muchos niños. Esto era una formación de la hoja escogida por Speers que es carga de las recaudaciones de los gringos mientras que el encargado redondo pálido lleva tiempo apagado la cerveza de la bebida. En el banco estaba un Cormac experimental, tres personas oscuras llamadas Amar, Randy y arpa (pienso que estos tres son campesinos de Guadalajara) y un hombre con una cabeza grande que parece un extranjero (de Tijuana para seguro). ¡Usted habrá leído adentro la estrella de Ciudad de México sobre este croata que nunca se está yendo, bien yo puede decirle que él fuera nots aquí! Él se fue quizá eventual. ¿Esto sería bueno, no? El juego que comenzamos era muy bueno. Comenzamos con mis amigos que satisfice en el carro a Vancouver así como nuestros dos gringos. No tengo gusto de ellos pero son el acantilado del loco especialmente que es un coño talentless (mama apesadumbrado) pero nosotros juegan con Mike porque él es heres del abogado y ayudarnos con los "papeles". Usted será glads para saber que parezco agradable en mi camisa del guerrilla; y ahora que Carlos Tevez es famoso en el balompié nadie llama a su hijo un bastardo feo. El juego que comenzó y era iguala, en Canadá lo llaman este dibujo son buenos, éste era porque nuestro compatriot Ginoacio, él falta muchas ocasiones. En México decimos sobre él que él los coulds no acaba un burrito. Risa yo y de Julio mucha hora en él. El juego de la marca y de Dave era muy bueno pero mis defensores aunque miran tonto en subsistencia de los cargadores del blanco el balon fuera de peasy fácil. Entonces esperamos nuestra arma Fergilito de los secretos para asumir el control. Su hijo Che que él juega con el valle de Lynn por años muy. En este tiempo nuestros jugadores han pasado a su propio equipo solamente 5 veces para las metas. De éstos, 3 han venido de Fergilito. cuál le hace a nuestro mejor jugador!!. Él toma la bola y mientras que fue el portero del coveside del gringo el walkabout Fergilito hace el paso perfecto a Julio que toque con la punta del pie punted en la esquina. Go.go... van... van....go... van... goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Era así que bueno celebramos y llamamos Coveside nuestras perras. Pues los gringos eran perdidosos ellos compraron en su gente de Guadalajara así como hombre experimental pálido con los pies izquierdos grandes de la boca y del DOS y el profesor del EL que jugaba el upfront como hombre de la blanco (él era nuestra blanco para seguro!) Lentamente el juego vuelta alrededor, hombre con retroceso grande llamó el paso jugado Gavins a Coveside pequeño Rose adelante llamada (esto es las muchachas que el nombre... I piensa que él tiene gusto de muchachos). Él toma la bola en el borde del área y lofted la bola sobre mi cabeza, intentos de I para pararla pero fallé. 1-1. Coveside ahora tiene todas las ocasiones con la marca que funciona en Blanco y que lo bate como batíamos mi perro (que era papa del heh de la diversión?) Coveside tiene muchas ocasiones y Tim y la leva ambos tiene buenos tiros que era despejó de la línea de la meta. Los coulds del valle de Lynn no funcionan porque eran ocupados griterío cada minuto y el actuar como gatitos, pero conseguimos al medio dibujo del tiempo. En el medio tiempo nuestro coche nos dice el grande del campo del Es un. Anchura del la de Utilice. Él no es coche muy bueno, sino que él trae el cerveza para nosotros así que lo guardamos La segunda mitad comienza y los covesides estaban en tapas. Nuestros propios gringos no eran tan buenos. Después de cerca de de 10 minutos una presión Coveside gana una esquina. La bola viene adentro a la caja y salto como un gato pero falté el ball..then que era billar automático de los gustos, allí era así que mucho el mexicano en la caja I piensa debe haber sido una tarjeta verde allí en alguna parte. Vino a Tim que era tiro despejó de la línea tiro de la sala de Kevin despejado al profesor que golpeó a profesor despejado, dirigido de cleared.The con el pie con la cabeza grande que él es finalmente bola del retroceso sobre el line..and entonces el apuro comenzado. Fuimos loco en las perras del coveside que explotó la reyerta de..a y uno de mis jugadores él consigue una tarjeta roja para el profesor del coveside del retroceso en la cabeza. Intentamos decir el árbitro que su cabeza fuera demasiado grande justo y no nuestra avería pero el árbitro le dio la tarjeta roja y llamó del juego. ¡Mi amigo él vídeo la acción, usted puede mirar aquí [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQmfDY9sHg]YouTube - Battle field[/ame] Santa María!!! Terminamos el juego y sacudarimos las manos... después mientras que practicamos el balompié y quejarse... los gringos de Coveside que beben muchos cervezas y que ríen mucho. El gringo llamó el speerchoker que él hace el tacos pero él no era como el tuyo mama él sigue siendo mejor que sus táctica, incluso el irlandés borracho él está riendo. Hasta mi letra siguiente Su hijo Che.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message BB

No score for this postMay 18 2007, 11:13 AM
Awesome report Che, absolutley hillarious!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message Che

No score for this postMay 18 2007, 12:11 PM
i has never seen that many mexicans in a box since we got stopped at the border

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message Ricardo Montalbán

No score for this postMay 18 2007, 4:18 PM
Mis queridos invitados! Soy Sr. Roarke, su anfitrión. ¡Dé la bienvenida a ... a Isla de Fantasía!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message ... ...
all class

No score for this postMay 20 2007, 8:56 PM
All class bigots! Sinse of humour is good and tuff game but get some fcuking class!! Head of the league BW.... Makes sense when you post like this!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message Anonymous
Re: all class

No score for this postMay 20 2007, 9:09 PM
get off the site if you do not like it.....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message harp

No score for this postMay 20 2007, 9:11 PM
i dont understand this post. someone translate.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message Anonymous

No score for this postMay 20 2007, 11:43 PM
Harp, I am not surprised.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message BW

No score for this postMay 21 2007, 8:27 AM
... Please identify which post off mine you find offensive?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message Translator

No score for this postMay 21 2007, 9:49 AM
Class: elegance, grace, or dignity. For example, grabbing one's balls while talking to the Coveside sideline would demonstrate a lack of class.

Bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion. For example, accusing the referee of "Refereeing white" might reflect an intolerance towards white people.

"Sinse" of humour: like a sense of humour, but a bit off. For example, swearing at a Coveside player (in Spanish) to "get in my hair" reflects a sinse of humour.

Tuff: pretending to be tough, but acting like a fcuking fairy (thus the two "f"s). For example, karate kicking someone then running away would be acting "Tuff." So would running around, hitting people in the back of the head, and running away.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message harp

No score for this postMay 21 2007, 11:11 AM
makes sinse now.thank you.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message Current Topic - Informe Del Match De Coveside - El Valle De Lynn << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index

Soccer_fan

Dec 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with blonde. The post is unnecessarily offensive and insulting. If a team displays extremely unsporting behaviour, there is no excuse to resort to derogatory or racist speech.

It is truly regrettable that members of the Cove side team had engaged in this type of actions and that people associated with the league celebrate it or tacitly allow it.

FIFA is making a strong point that this should be tolerated, but it seems that this league is not aware of it. A quote from the FIFA site:

"The solution to this problem, as to any other, lies firstly in identifying it and acknowledging its existence," says FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter. "Anyone who complacently maintains that racism is impossible in their territory is not only wrong but irresponsible."

This league is irresponsible if it does not do anything about these posts. Offensive or denigrating speech should not be tolerated insider or outside the field.

The Cove side team owes an apology. I regret that they encountered individuals that acted in a deplorable manner, but their response is appalling and unacceptable.

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Fan said:
I agree with blonde. The post is unnecessarily offensive and insulting. If a team displays extremely unsporting behaviour, there is no excuse to resort to derogatory or racist speech.

It is truly regrettable that members of the Cove side team had engaged in this type of actions and that people associated with the league celebrate it or tacitly allow it.

FIFA is making a strong point that this should be tolerated, but it seems that this league is not aware of it. A quote from the FIFA site:

"The solution to this problem, as to any other, lies firstly in identifying it and acknowledging its existence," says FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter. "Anyone who complacently maintains that racism is impossible in their territory is not only wrong but irresponsible."

This league is irresponsible if it does not do anything about these posts. Offensive or denigrating speech should not be tolerated insider or outside the field.

The Cove side team owes an apology. I regret that they encountered individuals that acted in a deplorable manner, but their response is appalling and unacceptable.

OUCHHHHHH :eek:

Is the President of this League a member of this team?

Cside17 said:
Nope, we did that last year for WVFC, and it ended up extending the season to far! Neither Coveside or Norvan, will be given an exception either! It was made quite clear to all Managers, that there would be no postponements for the BC's

WVFC is more than welcome to try and find another Summer league that would be more accommodating for them!

Do we really want to go down this road?

NSCL Executive

Cside17 said:
Sorry for the late response, just got out off the lock-up, and all 9 off us had to go for a few pints. It was a long night/day! Do you have any room in your garage Sir M, as I may need accommodation's for a night or 2(hopefully)! Only if you have Fox sports though, as I have to watch the game in the morning!

The kick in the head, was to the little head, with our guy still peeing blood, and missing a testicle! Apparently it's somewhere in his lower abdomen, and will eventually reappear.

I haven't read it yet, but apparently there is quite the humorous version of the events on Coveside website. Coveside FC | Home Page in the forums section.

I will post more on this soon!

Cside17 said:
Re: BC Provincial Cup Masters: The Final

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach et all, well done from Coveside FC!

Does this mean if we had off beat you we would be Champs!

Enjoy the party!

thebigkahuna

May 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty dodgy for the league prez to be tied to this team. Wether he did or didn't condone the writing of the match report, he ends up with egg on his face.

Just when there is a racism issue in the Surrey area of soccer, along comes the North Shore with their own version.

Well done boys!

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey not so big kahuna get off of your white and ivory tower horse you said that I like the italian sausage well thats really classy now isnt it? People that are mean are mean and I was just saying that those others were mean to mexican people, but you were mean to me to werent you? And it was a few people that said it and it was totally wrong but dont dis the Shore as a whole brother. Ya they were wrong but the north Shoree isnt so stay where you are, dont come over here.

Quit being mean all of you who are being mean, OK? Try pilartes if you are stressed of something, or shopping.

OK?

thebigkahuna

May 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skank, are you now denying that you like sausage? The anti-fan claims that he and you regularly share a couple on the hibachi on the lanai of the tree fort. A little saurkraut to wash it down.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry, I'm confused....which part of " Take The Piss " are you having problems with?:confused:

lupoman

dontlikeitdontreadit

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game tonight at Ambleside...West Van vs SCK's crew, there may be some naked girls you never know... Unfortunately Dickens is unavailable for selection as he doesn't want to come back too quick after pulling his hamstring on April 29, 2006 in the semifinal loss to Westside, and then re- aggravating it playing poker in Palm Springs.

We are at Ambleside, and we are they away team...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0