Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Noo Choons

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bumf........

Fastshow said:
If it's all the same to you I'd much prefer working within and in conjunction with a committee which, of course, would spawn sub-committees and be facilitated by a number of HR types who would offer their advice without predjudice. I feel it inherently commodious to my professional progress to be in an environment in which ideas can be placed on dashboards at which time they (the ideas, not the dashboard(s)) can be manducated by a group of colleagues with the intention of forming an amalgam of committees to operate within the framework of the autochthonous conclave, council, directorate, caucus, assembly, and fellowship. Committee-based, in other words.

It's the way the world's going. Trust me, I work for a consultancy.

Fasty,
Please can I request one of the above. I am a bit stumped to as why Gilles Peterson had "toxic" - Britney Spears on his playlist for a while?? Could be one of 2 reasons.
1. Gilles is trying to get in Britney's low rise garments or
2. If he was playing the Armand Van Helden mix, its actually a pretty good mix. Eclectic for sure.

Anyways clear you wax with these:
The Fire Theft - "summertime" (not a cover)
Copeland - "Part-Time Lover" (yes, a cover!)
Skalpel - "1958"
Zoot Woman "Living In A Magazine (Paper Faces Remix)" - also, I have not heard, but I'll bet it darn tootin', will be the remix of "Gem".
Rasmus Faber - "Ever After"

hedKandi

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
for those u still know to party

Dr. Dre feat snoop.....still dre....up in smoke remix
Dr. Dre - what the difference.....up in smoke remix
Dr. Dre - i just wanna fukc you - up in smoke remix

********Eminem - Tonite********

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Modest Mouse - Float On

Allthough Fastblow probably heard of this song 6 months before it was written, recorded, and released, I thought i would share it with you now, long after he first heard it.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Everything is Everything' Phoenix..... one for Jinky to do the dusting to.

'Pardon my Freedom' !!! ......... as fcuked up and avant-garde as admitting in public and without being pissed that you quite like Phil Collins (Live).

'Smalltown Boy (feat. Indochine)' Eskobar

'Dry Your Eyes' The Streets.... tipped by Saint to be the number one song in Cardiff this summer. Class, with strings on. Sensei will hate it. An empowering tale of modern misery, a synth-laden tower block folk tale.

'Altogether Now' The Farm remixed by Spoony, England's Official Euro 2004 song....... soon to become more annoying than an Owen Hargreaves haircut. Classic orignal, though.

'Such a Twat' The Streets...... Dazza and the Meraloma's Official Kitsilano Summer League (Div.2) song.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip over all that redundant critic bullshit and the ant feces fastshow calls quality songs and procede directly to your file sharing search window and type in;

Morten abel - Welcome Home

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Come home and be a mother to your son', obviously touches upon some not-so-deep-seeded issues you have. I pity you, pal, maybe one day you'll see her stolen AMC Gremlin pull back into the trailer park. Until then, carry on writing your erstwhile poetry.

Someone wants to tell that tuneless bird she's not Harriet Wheeler nor will she ever be. Nevermind, no one will ever hear it anyway..... nul points.

So shite you can't even spell faeces. You couldn't make it up.

'Behind the Drapes' Mew
'The Waltz' Planet Funk
'In the Sky' Ernest St. Laurent
'Green Hornet Theme' Al Hirt
'Black AM (Way out West remix)' Watkins
'Lone Cat (Lazy Dog Promo) Ben Watt

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've listened to most of the suggestions here.

Zoot Woman's "Living In A Magazine" is almost to 80's New Wave what Darkness is to 80's Metal. Very entertaining. It's my favourite.

Skalpel's "1958" is my favourite. I guess I'm a fan of Polish jazz now. I will however tell people that I've always been into Polish jazz, I'm just that fcuking cool.

I like Planet Funk's "The Waltz" best of all, put a bow on it. F@cking gorgeous.

'Behind the Drapes' by Mew is Curve meets Ride meets Suzy Quattro and I like it more than all the others.

The best of the lot is Ben Watt's "Lone Cat", only because I wrote this song years ago but forgot to record it. Oh well, ya snooze ya lose.

I don't like The Streets.

"Everything is Everything" is ruined by the inconsiderate twats blethering through the song. It was like taking in a Coldplay concert with me nearby.

Modest Mouse got deleted faster than you can say pompous ass.

Morten Abel's "Welcome Home" is two and a half chords of sheer misery. And not the good kind of misery either. If you like it though, you're in luck since about a dozen shitty bands release almost identical singles to this rubbish every year.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once Dap tires of listening to King Coffey drum very badly and out of time with the Buttholes (well, I can't dance to it despite many attempts at home in my...cold....lonely....damp... room), he should try this lot of noo choons on for size.

Just another Frank Black tribute band....

'Why Don't You Find out for Yourself' The Killers...... one for Jinky who, along with Luch, will remember the original (not that they'll have to be together to remember it I shouldn't have thought).
'Andy, You're a Star' The Killers..... the only decent thing to ever come from Vegas.
'Everything Will Be All Right' The Kilers....... the goodbye song Ian Curtis never wrote. Happy families stuff.
'Midnight Show' The Killers....... could be a wee bit modern and edgy for Dap.
'Jenny' The Killers....... soaring and epic from the band named after the fictitious band in the New Order video for 'Crystal'.
'All These Things That I've Done' The Killers..... despite the grammatically abhorrent name of the song, I'll let them off for the future of rawk and roll. So should you.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictable rubbish....

It's a sad day in the storied history of TTP when you don't even need to actually read someone's post to know what they'll have written. You lead the new crop of 'pisstakers' in that regard. Bravo.

Even keeper was never that rubbish.

I suppose the majority on here now will think you're witty.

Take that however you like.

As you were.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have been trying to download some of The Killers from Kazaa for the last half an hour. It seems Kazaa is flooded with selections but the facking problem is every one I download is simply a collage/medley/whatchamacallit of several short clips of several of their tunes. One more of for all of you right here: Of. I did manage to get a complete version of one of their songs, that being Jenny. Fairly soaring and somewhat epic. Now I have a song to dance to whenever I feel like dancing. For example, when...uh, er, hmmm...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've become predictable? To coin one of knvb's favorite phrases, "Hello Pot?" I believe that was your first post in about seven months that you didn't mention Dudes wife. And you call me predictable?

Nicely.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try geting 'Believe me Natalie' The Killers. They're from Vegas, you know.

Genius. Proving, if proof were needed, that one can never go wrong with horns. The absolute nuts.

Also consider using Limewire, Kazaa is very seven months ago.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stick that in your english craw [wtf is a craw anyways?]

TheRob said:
I've become predictable? To coin one of knvb's favorite phrases, "Hello Pot?" I believe that was your first post in about seven months that you didn't mention Dudes wife. And you call me predictable?

Nicely.
TR with a credible piss-take.

And people try to say these are the dog days of TTP. Fcuk that noise.

Round and round,

~Regs.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No fagshow critic or nerd babble, just a song, posted for u to dl.

Duran Duran - Sunrise - Jason Nevins 2004 remix

Nice to see TheRob and his vicious rhetoric flooring fagshow, leaving him punch drunk on his knees wondering when he lost the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0