Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Noo Choons

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
might be a lil too soft for the party animals out there but i recommend them both for a sunday morning sunset on the side of a cliff in a tent

Gary Jules - Mad World
Death in Vegas - girls

*Bill Murray - more than this

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny old tent that can sit on the side of a cliff but I suppose if your sun sets in the morning then, in your world, anything's possible.

Shame then that in the real world, Gary Jules's butchering of a classic song is dogshit. Does the fact it was number one last Christmas make it new on your cliff-side? Probably. How's your Premium Membership coming along there fcukwit?

One for the Captain..........

'Irish Blood, English Heart' Morrissey
'Staring at the Sun' Simple Kid

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Philistine.........

LucVanLierde said:
who is the original artist?
Choose from this selection; it's either the UK's favourite boy-band Busted, middle-America's insipid Busted clones Maroon 5, or Tears for Fears.

Good luck with that, maybe you'll get it sussed the same time as you enjoy a Premium Member's epiphany.

I have to get to work, the sun's setting.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i checked out the tears for fears version......not too bad......it would be the perfect backdrop to a bumby camel ride in the mojave desert during dusk around sunset.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
i checked out the tears for fears version......not too bad......it would be the perfect backdrop to a bumby camel ride in the mojave desert during dusk around sunset.

I have no idea what a bumby camel is but even less idea what the hell it would be doing in California. I've never heard the song, doubt I ever will, but to me it sounds like the perfect backdrop for falling asleep on a dusty treetop while a cat licks your face and the sun sets quietly in the provolone region of Denmark.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:

After reading LVL’s previous posts I could hardly wait to hear such a moving song! While listening to this fantastic composition I was taken to a land of shear beauty & utter tranquility, were turquoise water and white sands await the arrival of slumberous Sun. :rolleyes: Boring!!! NEXT!!!

On My Mind - Powderfinger

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
I've never heard the song, doubt I ever will, but to me it sounds like the perfect backdrop for falling asleep on a dusty treetop while a cat licks your face and the sun sets quietly in the provolone region of Denmark.

And that's the reason why us FVSL trash adopted you in Penticton last year...classic. :D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magnetic Fields - yea, oh , yeah

A beautiful lil number that will go quite well with a long scuba dive im the red sea, this piece a work with uncover a resevoir of feeling and emotion that only the plankton and jurrasic clams will understand.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Magnetic Fields - yea, oh , yeah

A beautiful lil number that will go quite well with a long scuba dive im the red sea, this piece a work with uncover a resevoir of feeling and emotion that only the plankton and jurrasic clams will understand.

Quite a majestic ballad, one feels up lifted by this songs larger than life persona! Bravo LVL ;)

From the grimacing streets of Memphis Crank it Up David Banner

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Canucks - Number 1 song in Croatia by TTP's very own CDK :D

CDK said:
score score score vancouver canucks
win win win vancouver canucks
gimme goal gimme goal vancouver canucks

we make love to the stanley cup

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hedkandi said:
“Breathe In [Aphrodite Remix]” - Frou Frou
Since BT only managed to provide me with high-speed ADSL as of this morning, this little peach has had to wait since Hed first posted, sometime in late-1986 and just after Spurs last won a football match.

Tha wait, however, has been worthwhile; what a corker and that's 'just' the original version. Hell's bollocks, I've still Ben Watt's remix to look forward to (he's playing throughout the summer with that man Jay Hannan, Buckfast, I know you're soon to be a kept man but come on, needs must, innit?).

'Breathe In' is a song that makes one innumerably cognisant of the general pablum of TTP's music champions, those whose eidolon is correspondent only with their piercing insipidity and their belaboured pursuit of prismatic allegory, like similitude.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty,

Ben and I had a wee heart-to-heart on our flight from Vancouver to NYC. I was in right good form, having left his gig 2hrs earlier en route to the airport. His persistence to swap seats with anybody who would listen was a bit queer, though. I digress, Ben will not release a remix of this great 80's tune by Frou Frou. He's busy.....keeping up his haute neanderthal fashions.

All the best,

TB

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost forgot..........

Ben Watt - Buzzin' Fly Volume 1, Replenshing music for the modern soul.

Look out for "A Stronger Man" - Ben Watt feat. Sananda Maitreya. This tune could make the Coach good looking.

Buckfast

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, very aware of Buzzin' Fly, picked it up two weeks before it's Kitsilano release and had it sent special delivery to your mate Anna, innit? Good to hear of your natter with old handsome on the New York red-eye. I imagine your eyes were, in fact, very red. Just as I imagine Ben Watt's lugs were crimson after you'd finished bending them with your somewhat unique nightclubbing tales. Hopefully you told him all about your time in Glasgow and Japan as well, I'm sure we'll all be able to read up on them when he publishes his memoirs.......

Get the new remix of 'Plastic Dreams' by Jaydee. It's neat.

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It is about time that these pages have been graced with such awesome tunes as "A Stronger Man" - Ben Watt feat. Sananda Maitreya & 'Plastic Dreams' by Jaydee. I got it and I will keep my Gluz ports open, so you can get it too.
There has been some dreadful hopeful Canadian wannabe alternative rock, punk, grunge and pop sounding mulch, posted round here. Just like the twit Ben Mulroney. If this guy is a lawyer, there is hope for some of you, for maybe posting a plateful of music to get your taste buds revelling, rather than the scraps, that have been left for your dog. I bet the dog is baying too! Take it from me Professer hK, get started on the right track with this, "Worldwide" - Gilles Peterson. You will be enlightened.

Not heard but I would like to,
The Streets - ?
Stranglers - long black veil

One to try
Friends of Dean Martinez - "random harvest"

out

hedKandi

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hed,

That Streets song you want to hear is 'Fit but you know it'. More than a shade of Parklife. Saint and I have been enjoying it for over a month now. The Streets song ain't bad either.

Come on, keep up.

What's a 'Gluz port'? Sounds as though you should get that looked at before your unionised HEU types start revolting.

Yours in Thatcherism (Ben), Fastshow.

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, yes I found the new release of The Streets, I will get it on right away and listen to it as well.

Gluz is here Is this good or not? Union officials are meeting to decide to implement a voting committee that will decide to impose an automatic injunction for public inquiries when a focus group has decided to agree the points in the aforementioned points laid out in the starting proposal that will being as a starting point of discussion.:eek: :confused:

I like these and you should try it. No committee needed

"to the sea" - Razorlight
"17 years" - Ratatat
"b.l.o.s.s.o.m" - Komeda

yours in Heppner (Ben)

hedKandi

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bumf........

If it's all the same to you I'd much prefer working within and in conjunction with a committee which, of course, would spawn sub-committees and be facilitated by a number of HR types who would offer their advice without predjudice. I feel it inherently commodious to my professional progress to be in an environment in which ideas can be placed on dashboards at which time they (the ideas, not the dashboard(s)) can be manducated by a group of colleagues with the intention of forming an amalgam of committees to operate within the framework of the autochthonous conclave, council, directorate, caucus, assembly, and fellowship. Committee-based, in other words.

It's the way the world's going. Trust me, I work for a consultancy.

'Everybody's Changing' Keane is top of the charts on the Top of the Fastshow Pops at the moment. They've ballsed up the drums for radio for it's impending release next week but the real peach is their 2003 demo version. Sort that out on yer Gluz. I'll stick to my Limewire (though not quite so literally anymore) as Gluz is PC-based. I run a Mac with a unique 'Amstrad inside'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0