Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Noel Gallagher attacked in Toronto

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone see this on Youtube???? just brutal. I don't care if you like Oasis or not you don't run on stage and push someone from behind. the guy could have had a knife or a Gun.fckinh idiot. Remember what happened to Dimebag the guy got shot on stage and killed. just brutal.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ8bUiZv4XI]YouTube - Rogue Fan Attacks Oasis' Noel Gallagher In Toronto[/ame] heres the video of it

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, is now a good time for me to discuss TDF out of category climbs, cadence, and time trialing?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't see the video as usual............and the guy(Gallagher) is a fcuking wanker......however, no one deserves that to happen.......except Nacho Novo.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't see the video as usual............and the guy(Gallagher) is a fcuking wanker......however, no one deserves that to happen.......except Nacho Novo.

Easy Captain, Oasis is the best Rock and Roll band "dominating" the scene right now. The concert at GM place was great, not as good as a few years ago but still quality. Liam is actually more of the ass so to speak, Noel is the talented one and less of an ass. I personally like their fukc you attitude it's Rock and Roll...man. Now a days kids are listening to Hedley and other douche bags and aren't getting to experience real Rock and Roll from your generation. It's sad really.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Captain, Oasis is the best Rock and Roll band "dominating" the scene right now. The concert at GM place was great, not as good as a few years ago but still quality. Liam is actually more of the ass so to speak, Noel is the talented one and less of an ass. I personally like their fukc you attitude it's Rock and Roll...man. Now a days kids are listening to Hedley and other douche bags and aren't getting to experience real Rock and Roll from your generation. It's sad really.

Fair enough, Bulljive. :) but I honestly can't stand their music........or their attitude.

Beatles Forever

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you go on the NME site you have to look around for the video. doesn't matter who's playing you don't attack them with there backs turned. in fact you don't attack anyone??? why pay Money to go to a show and then do something stupid??? Do you guys remember a few years ago when Dimebag got shot???? brutal. He got killed by a crazy fan who was mad at him for breaking up Pantera (in the fans mind) Are People crazy these day's???

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Music okay; attitude reeks too much of "I have money and you don't, so that absolves me of being the Wanker I am." See Axel Rose for further details...:rolleyes:

Jive: Oasis aren't dominating anything except their pet chihuahuas.

Trece

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally I love the attitude. to many whiny ungrateful rock stars. or to many bands talk about changing the world with there shite music. Oasis have never tried to hide behind the fact they love the Beatles, the Who, The Rolling Stones and many others and yes they rip off the Beatles and the Stones on many songs, big deal. Rappers do it all the time. most of the time Noel Gallagher is funny and sarcastic in interviews. and I find it funny. are they the best band ever no that would be the Beatles. but Oasis are really good at what they do and thats Rock N Roll and if you don't like it Fcuk off

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0