Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NHL in General.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John

As a Hab fan I think that you are right in saying that Dougys hit and Hatchers intent are not compareable. Dougy was sticking up for his teamate and Hatcher is a spineless sack of Shite.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is Hatcher not even getting considered for a suspension. He was obviously trying to kill Lindros. Stupid Players like Hatcher and Suter rely on their brute force cause they have little skill. Hatcher should get atleast a fine or 1 game suspension just to let players know that it's not going to be tolerated.

John,
I got to agree with you on Dougy's hit. It was pure magic. I don't think he should of got suspended. It looked so funny.

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure that hit of Gilmours' was a classic, but in an Ulf Sammuelson/ Cam Neely kind of way.
As for the hit on Hackett, why was he at the blueline anyway? Hoping to get a shot away?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammer,

The hit was on Theodore...he was in a foot race with Varada to clear the puck and he got rid of the puck and Varad lowered his knee.:mad:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And in other news Vincent Lecalvier has asked to be traded from the Tampa Bay Lightning. Maybe the Canucks would be interested.

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I kind of feel sorry for Lecavalier, well as sorry as I can for a guy making that much money. To play for the worst team in the league for as long as he has has to make it hard to get up and go to work some days

Oil 3 Habs 1 :D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lecavalier

Hey Apprentice,

Wouldn't he look good in a Hab uniform. It would be great to get a player like Lecavalier in a Hab uniform. He is French Canadian and is a great player. I think the Habs should pick him up.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Detroit 5 - Canes 2

Detroit was just to tuff in this game. The Canes were never really in this one going down three nothing in the first ten minutes. The only bright side was that Sami scored his 6th of the season, and the Francis O'neil Combo are still playing well. The CAnes wil get a couple days rest before playing the Rangers any Predictions on this game Jimmy. I got The Canes to win 4-2.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Irbe

The reason why they lost is that they started Barasso(i can't believe he's still in the league).If Irbe was between the pipes he would of easily shut down the high flyng Wings.

Kapanen Francis and Oneill seem like the only guys getting some points for my Canes.Brindamours got wake up very soon:mad:

Coppertone

They play the Blues on thursday and they will beat them 3-0 with Kapanen and Francis extending their scoring streak.Irbe will get a shutout :D

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read that Kaberle signed with the Leafs yesterday for 5 million over years! He has the same agent as Tom Poti in Edmonton who signed for 950,000 on a one year deal............Here is a perfect example as to why hockey is dying in small markets! Poti got snowed by his agent and Kevin Lowe that they couldn't afford any more money blah blah blah , and that his stats indicated that was all that we was worth. When in fact his stats are almost identical to Kaberle's! So do you think Poti will be back with Edmonton next year? NOT A CHANCE! He will be holding out or will be traded by Lowe as he knows that he can't get the same money as someone in a larger market.........

Sorry for the rant but as I watched the highlights last night it is becoming more and more evident that we are watching two different leagues each night! One that will be competing for the Stanley Cup and one that is just trying to make the first round of the playoffs............

Disgruntledone,

John

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CANES LOSE AGAIN....Jimmy whats going on with the Canes. Loooking like the Canes of Old. The only guys that get points are O'NIELL, FRANCIS AND SAMI. They need guys like Brindamour, IRBE, and Ozolinish to step it up. :(

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blues 4 Canes 3

The Blues broke out for 3 goals in the 2nd and scored one early in the 3rd to seal the match.Irbe made 29 saves against a very powerful Blues side.The Canes are rounding into form,watch out playoff time :D

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
unfortunate habs

The Habs are unfortunate that they play to the standards of the team they are playing against, lucky for the canucks that they have been the shits lately, so the habs come in to town thinking its a cake walk , and come up on the short end of the stick , i also think the habs are a charitable team, giving the canucks the win. :eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast

The Habs were the shites last night. The Canucks did not play that good and the Habs just stunk. It's the west coast road trip. The Habs need to stay on the east to be successful. The only guy that played well was dougy.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Habs are bad

Belfast,

I had a big smile on my face when I saw that result last night. I only wished I could have got you and Mackers in the same spot to laugh at you both. Habs started of quick but now it's nothing but celler dweller for you lot:cool:

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean

You must be a comedian cause what you just said was a good joke. The habs have two rookies for goalies. How do you expect them to do anything when they have no one to back them up. Hackett and Theodore are both excellent goalies that can win game for the habs. They don't have that in Michaud and Garon. So lookout when they get theodore back they will go on a huge winning streak.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quit it with the fcuking goalie crap....

Yes, they have two goalies injured. Two goalies that have done NOTHING in their NHL careers. How many Stanley Cups have their dynamic duo won between them?

Please accept the fact that Montreal is shite and would need Ken Dryden to come out of retirement to actually win more games than they lose. They are crap, only to be matched by their rookie goalie(s)......

CaptainwhoistryingtoputsomerealityinCoppertone'slife

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Captain

The Habs are Crap!!!!! With a capital "C".

Goal keeping is one of many problems the lowly habnots have. I have waited a long time to watch Montreal lose and lose often. It's great! Coopertone you are clouded with emotion and can not think clearly. We forgive your short comings and the fact you are a Habs fan. :D

Doug G or no Doug G, Habs don't make the playoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0