Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier New Signings

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next stop is Snapsville

Bob~

Answer the hard question. What of the allegations that drugs will be sold at the new staition to pay for light time? If so are one of the un-named players The apprentice?:eek:

inquiring minds want to know

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boab

wouldn't it be more appropriate for you to be the President and GM of Roy of the Rovers???

Cheers, Guinness:confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh ya, WAB, Merry xmas...;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot.

Ian Ritchie Surrey U's X keeper has signed for Metro Ford! This is big news for anyone who is still to play MF. Ian is a top notch keeps. (top 5 in the leaguge for sure).

tobadhecouldntkeephisheadstraightwhenhewasinSurrey.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ian Who???

This lad has got a bigger head than Alexie Yashin!!! If this rumor is true (which the Metro Ford Focus lads deny) I hope they have the resources to deal with such high maintenance!!! Good Keeper but he is definately not playing with a full deck!!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The New Year marks the return of Tom Babic to Croatia A as well as new signing and highly touted young forward Jason Sarai. Prediction. We don't lose another game all year!!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco~

Your a fcuking muppet!
thevmslisafcukingjokeandsoareallteamsthatlodgeprotestsaftert
heylose
Im sick of your little protest rants. I think you know full well that had the table be reversed you would have done the same. I also believe every single one of you including CDK knew full well Darko had no card, had not paid is fine and also that your coach was leaving him off the team sheet!

You guys were so gutted about the 6- nill pounding you took from us that you were going to do anything just to prove you could beat us and you did. F.Y.I stupid you would have lost the points regardless! Darko got a yellow that game and once the Ref's report hit the vmsl they would have figgured out that his card was still in the office and no letter was sent in asking if he could still play.

So get over it. You were busted!

As for Tom Babic. Great guy and a good striker he should help your scoring for sure.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNOB

Hey moron, that has been there for about a month. I can only assume that your anger and hostility has something to do with your lack of confidence in your teams ability, or maybe simply not getting enough presents under the tree. Whatever the case may be, I stand by my prediction that we will not lose another game all year, and that we will walk away with both cups this year. Remember where you heard it first.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

That is a bold prediction, especially considering your first two games of the new year are against quality teams.

As for walking away with both cups....
What will happen when you guys lose your best player (Sulentic) to the Whitecaps? He was defineatley the catalyst for Croatia's impressive run (despite losing three points to the protest).

Curious

Zaurrini

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
zaurrini

No problem, we went to the semis last year without him. What are you going to do when Valente leaves. One word.......COLLAPSE.......

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SIGNINGS

THE SALMO RENEGADES HAVE SIGNED POWER FORWARD HEARNEDOG TO A 6 MONTH TRIAL IN RETURN THE ROVERS RECEIVE A 1 MONTH TEAM PASS FOR THE SKY(DRUG)TRAIN & ROBBERT THORNTON HAS SIGNED A MULTI MILLION PASEOS CONTRACT WITH THE PRO 96ERS ALSO COCO THE MONKEY IS ON SPECIAL SHOW AT THE VANCOUVER ZOO GENERAL ADDMISSION 1 NICE SIZE FATTY (PREROLLED) THIS IS SID ON THE TTP NEWS FLASH . BACK TO U JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think I've mentioned this in the past...

Nico Berg has signed for us (Peg).

Also, Randall Celebrini has transfered over for the cup run if needed (he was playing with Norburn occassionally in Div 1)... he's still our training guru though :rolleyes:

~TB.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It wouldn't surprise me since he's played with us before and has been out to training a few times this year, probably more than I have :rolleyes:

~TB.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Randall Celebrini is the training guru for Peg. Now, we all know that Randall is very fit and has a nice physique. (Let's get past the homo comments, OK?)

I was wondering though, where do you guys, and how do you guys set up the mirrors on the pitch? Also, are all the neuromuscular stimulators battery operated, and how does Randall secure them to your bodies while running? One more comment and then I'll hang up and listen: I think Randall and Rick suffer from Munchausen by Proxy. I think they purposely injure one another and their unsuspecting teammates to try a new treatment. I'll hang up now and listen for your comments.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didi Flyfly Toto PegOlypegoly

As many suitcases as McNabe or the Favro's.

I don't even know what shite team he transfered from,

either Argies, Serbs, Sporting, Croats or Flying Cnuts.

HOShosByebye

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eagles,

I was just going to post that :D

Apparently Niall is also coming into the fold next week as Jimmy mentioned above... that's 25 signed players now I think.

Can you say depth?

~TBwhowillwaitforthe'canyousayunhappybenchwarmers'now.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

can you say, unhappy bench warmers???
just thought I'd add it in before Eagles or someone else!!!:D
Now you no longer have to wait O'Moderator one!!!:)

Guinnessjustlendingahandwhereneeded:cool:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quinness is Bang On.

Depth is having 16 strong players. Only 5 subs in a league game. 25 players?! More problems than solutions. What is the point of depth when half the guys will stop showing up over time?

BTW, what problems were you trying to solve?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0