Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier New Signings

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

Both jersey's are the same color!!!! Both are red.

I can't believe you guys didn't want to play this weekend? Were you scared after how badly your CAT team played on Saturday?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
on topic attempts

Zeus,

At least attempt to post something on topic numbnuts... I don't think you have in the last month or so.

Jeff Clarke has finally been cleared now I think and should be suiting up for Peg's match vs those bad guys from Indo.

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg or is that Detroit

WTF??

Regs~
Zues gets a wee numbnuts shout and Slapnuts and I get our own thread and a nasty note from you? Please treat all the children the same or some will grow up malajusted;) (sp)

Back on topic- Peg must have the highest payroll in the league with all these "big" name signings.

knvbfeellikepullingthewingsoffaflyandit'sallrobertsfault:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quit crying and be a leader...

The numbnut posts off-topic less than once a day while you two morons were doing it over three times a day each...

As for any further 'supposed' big name Peg signings, I do know that Nico is back but won't be training/playing until the new year (ankle)... Reedy and Niall have also indicated they want to sign again at some point... I'm sure they will at least be at our Rookie Night

Some of the best games in the VMSL are to be played in the coming weeks as Peg training moves to the new turf field at Carson Graham. Our intra squad games should be crackers

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lemings to water

By the looks of Pegs team sheet its might as well say BC lions! How will you get all those "ego's/big names" game time? Maybe you can start up your "cat" team again.;)

2 left feet

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg!

Regs,

Why does Peg do this to themselves every year? You sign all these good players mid season, and loose them for Provincials when they go back to play pro. Meanwhile, you have all your regulars on the sidelines for the remander of the season and expect them to perform when cup time comes.

thisisjust2leftfeetsopinion!

2 left feet

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who said they were going back to play pro?

You should just worry about your own team and how to make yourself a better player...

~TB.

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TO ZEUS!!!

YA!! Croatia B played a horrible game but that doesnt say much about your team. They cant beat us on our off day nevermind when we actually try. Just take a look at the standings, remember you are behind us. And it wont be long before your "A" team is behind us as well.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HajduJackass!!

I think you should go and post in the other divisions the last time I checked this was a premier thread and, your Croatia "B" team is just as shite as your "A" team.

Regs,

When did Jeff Clarke Sign with you guys?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone,

Clarkey has been training with us for the last two weeks... I think he signed awhile ago but couldn't play until he had sat out the requisite (SP?) 30 days.

Zeus,

Like I said moron, at least attempt to post something on topic.

~TB.

2 left feet

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Touchy!

Regs,

There's no need to be like that. Even with all the high power talent on your team, I still fancy us against you!

I'll see you on the pitch, that is if you get off the bench!

2 left feet.

I see the future: (Peg 1 - Surrey U 3)

2 left feet

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sarge,

He's #11. I think thats all you'll see as he runs past you, providing you're on the pitch.

2leftfeetislookingforwardtoPeg.

2 left feet.

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently Rick Titus practiced tonight with Sportstown. Is this a possible new signing for them? Darby, Zeus, any comments?

Cheers, Gomes

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes i would Gomesey. I will now take this opportunity to announce the signing of an up and comer who we think will be a great addition to our team. I believe that Rick Titus will fit in just fine with us if he doesn't murder us all first.
Cheers, Darby

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Morris the Cat

Mabey this is what the sleeping giant needs to wake up,

a big Striker for Miller and the boys for X-mas.

His 11 goals in 8 games from last year should help BCFC a bit,

If only we stopped beating up the other team and put some balls in the onion bag.

I don't think this is the end of the changes for BCFC before 15-01-02

Can't wait for the second half of the season to start and a chance to play all those average teams on the B-side.

HOSisbackfromaviciousstomachflu:mad:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton announces new potential signing

Province Sports

With the 2002 opening of the new Skytrain route and the Sapperton station, Sapperton Rovers President and GM, Whataboutbob, announced new "potential" signings.
"I expect new signings really soon. The potential is definately there-and you can quote me on that! The Sapperton station is opening and it will be easy for players from all over the lower mainland to get to Sapperton Park within minutes. I can't name any names, but they are out there. I'm sure a couple of players will want to transfer to the Rovers-we have our own Skytrain station.....and, NO, Skytrain is NOT one the players we had in mind."

WAB went on about the season so far."It has been a good season for the Rovers so far, and with the new station opening up, it can only get better."

When asked to elaborate, Bob replied,"Well, it at least puts Sapperton on the map....duh!".

When asked about the departure of Kevin Hearne, an emotional Bob abruptly ended the interview.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0