Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New memeber

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow suckit that was actually an intelligent comment.

sorryijustrealizedimissedallthefunintheotherthreadsodialyoumaynowbegin

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ken Hodgey said:
than that cold wet splash on my back side in the morning
This is much more fun than lurking. How many more days until my toaster oven arrives? :D

Ken, no offense mate, but maybe start another thread to discuss your homosexual tendencies.

Now see I think that was funny, so I've got to be at least 1 for 500, whereas your 0 for 5 soon to be 6.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suckit doesn't need methadone but maybe for someone (and what woman would step up for this job :rolleyes: ) to give a little tug on that nubby he calls a dick so that puberty will kick in and he'll mature..... :eek:

Jinky's right.... maybe if we all ignore him he'll go away

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Suckit doesn't need methadone but maybe for someone (and what woman would step up for this job :rolleyes: ) to give a little tug on that nubby he calls a dick so that puberty will kick in and he'll mature..... :eek:

Jinky's right.... maybe if we all ignore him he'll go away

Now look Spazz. I try hard not to be so one dimensional and associate everything with sex but this one is a toughy. I'm picturing you tugging on a nubby and it looks real good right now. Which hand would you be using? :confused:

Oh by the way Spazz, tugging doesn't always work. Just look at me. :( :)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No way, he annoys me far too much.... I just think a little maturity will help his posts. :rolleyes:

Correct me if I'm wrong Ballbaby but could it be all that hair getting in your way? :D

BlazeArmy had that one funny comment about the Hamsters.... but I have to say Dial911 was coming up with some funny shite there....

Welcome new "memember" :confused: Ken, great first post. (find the edit button)

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its TTPer's like suckit that bring out the quality posting by the likes of 911, knvb, Dude...etc.

I just want to say thanks suckit for making TTP a better place. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze, I wouldn't get over excited considering the source of your complement.

SteveIowe$40 said:
Ken, no offense mate, but maybe start another thread to discuss your homosexual tendencies.

Now see I think that was funny, so I've got to be at least 1 for 500, whereas your 0 for 5 soon to be 6.
Speaking of not funny, Steveo, I think this particular type of "piss take" has been covered already hasn’t it? I’ve read funnier stuff off the bathroom walls. Btw, Call Dapotayto 555-3653 if you’re looking for a good time.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb.

Is that all it takes, I kiss your ass a few times and you'll be my buddy too.
Lucky me.

Hey and if we are talking about overuse, lose the finkle.

In no way did my last post intent to discredit the excellent work of the moderators on this forum.

Tito Santana

Jul 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is all this Suck It stuff about? Back in my day when the WWE was the WWF, we didn't have this Degeneration X suck it stuff.

Who is this Ken Hodgy guy? Sounds to me like he needs a figure four leg lock to shut his pie hole up.

Man Ricky Steamboat and I used to have epic battles. Those were the days esays. Those were the days.

Arrribbbaaaaa!!!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a fcuking year, you bring this thread into view again. Christ. Next we'll have to read more about Hodgey and his demented, yet inspirational affection for KNVB. Incredible to think of how you came to that position, Ken Hodgey. You must be very flexible. But hey, if somebody thinks KNVB is funny, maybe one day I can win over Jinky's affection. Then, and only then, can I finally retire from TTP.

The single worst part is being forced to read over another post from Steve1234. The fresh paint on my garage offers more excitement. But, we do get to see how some TTPers have matured over the year. Balls, we're sure, is still tugging. Dap, union poster child for excellence, has just passed Fort Saint John, and is gunning for the oil fields. KNVB is hiding from Croats, and Ken, well...he was here, but then mysteriously disappeared. Maybe he followed FastTerry over to a smarter, more refined website.

Perhaps your refusal to love him back scared him, eh KNVB?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0