Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New memeber

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suckit said:
first of all, fukc you and the "A" list.

Touchy spot? Is the reality of you being a hack piss-taker settling in?

suckit said:
secondly, it wasn't supposed to be funny so stop chuckling.
It wasn't? So, I laughed for no reason? That part about the bum darts. Priceless. And then when you purposely misspelled faggot like that after you thought you were so clever telling Hodgey how to spell "member." I really like your use of irony!

suckit said:
thirdly, don't believe everything you read. it can make you look stupid.

So what am I supposed to believe? Were you trying to be funny or not? First you said you weren't trying to be funny, but then now you say you might not be telling me the truth. Should I believe you or not? I'm going to go with my instinct and think that you were trying to be funny. Bum darts. Fagot. I like that. Can I use it some time?

suckit said:
and last,don't make me make you dial 911

No need to worry. It's already been taken care of. Police, fire, and ambulance. They're all on the way for you. You just stay calm. Everything is going to be ok. No, really.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, there's more.

suckit said:
the hamsters got to be putting out more watts than that.
do you just repeat old ones.

You tell 'em, Suckit! Keep up the originality because I know it's what sets you apart from every other hack piss-taker out there!

When in doubt, question someone's sexual preference, call someone unoriginal and then rip off a wrestling slogan!

Let me try it.

Hey fagot! Know your role and shut your mouth!

How did I do? Be honest, because I may not be sure if you are telling me the truth or not.

Your Pal,

The Suckit Wannabe

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
r u still there?
stop wasting your time kid.
you make no sense.
i'll be at work for another 10 minutes then gotta go.
you got anything else to say? lowlife. get a girlfriend or a pet or something.
you got too much time.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suckit said:
r u still there?
stop wasting your time kid.
you make no sense.
i'll be at work for another 10 minutes then gotta go.
you got anything else to say? lowlife. get a girlfriend or a pet or something.
you got too much time.

Dear Suckit,
You posted at 8:49. Add 11 minutes...9:00. Add 31 minutes 9:20, and I see you are still logged in. Are you being less than truthful again?

I have nothing else to say to you. You've been exposed as the hack piss-taker that I always knew you were. No bark. No bite. All scrotum licking.

Your Pal,

Dial 9-1-1

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ken you win hands down mate.

Dial 911 and stuffit, well done for making Ken the new Kreskin of the TTP.

Ken Hodgey

Oct 25, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! So many posts since last night. what a response. So much attention paid to little old me, I’m not sure if I should feel accepted or worried. Some of you guys are funny some of you, not so very. Sorry about the spelling. Is there no way to go back and edit stuff? Steve1234, I’m not sure who you are or if I’ve ever read anything funny from you, so perhaps until you can point that post out to me you yourself should take a little bit of your own advice. All in favour of Stevewhoonlyseemstocomesontocry1234 to goes back to lurking say I. Maybe you might learn something with your time off.

Sukit, thank you for confirming my suspicions of you. You head up a big list of current take the pissers who are better not seen or heard from. How many times does dial have to rip you before you figure out it’s time to put your head back in the sand? By the end of this page I found myself almost routing for you to get at least one good post in. Now I’m just routing for your keyboard to explode.

BlazeArmy, you post more times and places than knvb but at least he’s funny sometimes. Why does it seem like you seek approval for everything you do? You’re like the dorky kid in high school saying stuff so people will think you’re cool when they know you’re not. What’s the matter don’t you have any friends? You are getting more irritating than that cold wet splash on my back side in the morning reminding me I ate something I shouldn’t have.

This is much more fun than lurking. How many more days until my toaster oven arrives? :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, please. You are ruining the nice groove Dude has worked in. He's very territorial you know? If we don't introduce you slowly, I could find my carpets getting messed.

Dap, I’m seriously wondering about your chemical drug intake. As the months go by your posts are getting further and further out there.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB, Sir, RE: You being a Cnut

I've come to accept God built you that way, and you can't help it.

Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: New memeber / old fart...

Ken Hodgey said:
Sukit, thank you for confirming my suspicions of you. You head up a big list of current take the pissers who are better not seen or heard from. How many times does dial have to rip you before you figure out it’s time to put your head back in the sand? By the end of this page I found myself almost routing for you to get at least one good post in. Now I’m just routing for your keyboard to explode.

ken, thank you for confirming my suspicions of you too brotha.
you and 911 DO make a great couple.
you've already started to talk shite about everyone except your boyfriend. uhhhhh. how cute. ;)
his (greatest canadian) comments really left you with a boner. eh!
-if you can still get it up-
so the only question left is who'se the bitch in this relationship.
ken? an old fart....
911? a big fart....
you guys decide. :D

and, ahh man, :mad: i really didn't want to have to do this, but :mad:
"ssss----uuuu----kkkkk----iiiiii-----tttt"

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Dap, I’m seriously wondering about your chemical drug intake. As the months go by your posts are getting further and further out there.

Out there? Could you be a little more vague please. It's like this guy I'm working with today. He tends to cough a lot (smoker) and the air quality in the office is shite so he's sneezing all the time too. Problem is, his coughs and sneezes sound exactly the fcuking same. Now, I'm trying to build up some karma here (whoring and drinking doesn't seem to be doing the trick) so I'm all ready with the "bless you" when he sneezes. But because I can't tell the difference between his cough and sneeze I don't know whether to bless the goddamn son-of-a-bitch (oops, karma decrease there) or not. Luckily for him he now signifies afterwards which one it is/was. Christ, where the fcuk do these people come from? Quebec? Good thing the stupid bastard (oops, slipped, sorry Buddha) is my trainee or he wouldn't have to listen to me and some asshole (d'oh!) would let him get away with that shite.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

suckit said:
ken, thank you for confirming my suspicions of you too brotha.
you and 911 DO make a great couple.
you've already started to talk shite about everyone except your boyfriend. uhhhhh. how cute. ;)
his (greatest canadian) comments really left you with a boner. eh!
-if you can still get it up-
so the only question left is who'se the bitch in this relationship.
ken? an old fart....
911? a big fart....
you guys decide. :D

and, ahh man, :mad: i really didn't want to have to do this, but :mad:
"ssss----uuuu----kkkkk----iiiiii-----tttt"

Ok...I am not one to talk as I am not the #1 piss-taker...I get taken all the time, but suckit...please stop! Quit now before you hurt yourself!

When you start using "big fart" as a piss-take...it's all over! :rolleyes:

striker14

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

striker14 said:
Ok...I am not one to talk as I am not the #1 piss-taker...I get taken all the time, but suckit...please stop! Quit now before you hurt yourself!

When you start using "big fart" as a piss-take...it's all over! :rolleyes:

striker14

oh, suckit. you big ol' fart.
you like that? :)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would everyone please just ignore suckit.

He is nothing but a shite-disturbing muppet.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spud said:
Out there? Could you be a little more vague please.
If you mean be more vague by being more specific I suppose I can work on it.Perhaps if I said: Dap, I’m seriously wondering about your chemical drug intake. As the months go by your posts are getting closer and closer to Merrit. Would that have helped save us from the cougher/sneezer story? Why the fcuk would you bless someone when they sneeze anyway? It should be stop it. Or Eww, that was fcuking gross. I commonly use... If you get me sick I'll pound the fcuk out of you. Then sit back and watch the poor tit blow-out an eardrum by holding his nose to muffle the noise. You want to bless someone bless your mom for giving birth to at all.

Suckit, what strike14 meant to add is that she gives TTP lessons every other Wednesday at the methadone clinic on King George HWY. Dap has been going for weeks now and look how much he’s improved and his TTPing is getting better too.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Suckit, what strike14 meant to add is that she gives TTP lessons every other Wednesday at the methadone clinic on King George HWY. Dap has been going for weeks now and look how much he’s improved and his TTPing is getting better too.

oh, i see......
sorry stricker14 , i misunderstood your intentions.
see you next wednesday.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0