Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nations Cup 2007?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Italy and Croatia, take it easy on the officials this year eh...us spectators don't need to spill/spit beer everywhere at Referees getting hot under the collar and abandoning games this year!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We (Germany) drank alot,,it showed on the field too,,lol.

Speak for yerself GHouse. You left the biergarten early...:D

The biggest problem we had was lack of bodies on the Sunday. Are you going to play again too?

Trece

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The schedule and Groups are now available at the Nations Cup website.

Let the Friendlies begin:D

Leanthewebnewbie

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fiji played China last nite to a 2-2 tie, and tonite we play india with some guys missing due club games.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not surprised with a name like 'Eagles'.

I'm sure with my nickname (Orca) I could qualify for them too.

But I'm playing for Scotland instead.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would agree with KNVB 's call on group 4............not sure if this is a typo but where did Canada O 30's go? Defending champs and now they are out?????

Isn't Canada O-30 usually the Dragons?

They'll be playing in the Provincial B Cup, which the BCSA in their infinite wisdom scheduled the same weekend.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza,

You are right. Now Canada (aka the Dragons) will need someone to drop out next year to get back in.

So poll question for the day.......which tourny is better the Provincial "B" Cup or Nation Cup? Whick would you rather play in?

Cheers,

~JP~

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apples and Oranges John.

Of course the NC is a better tourney but when you play 8 months as a team leading up to a championship, the decision is a no-brainer... I wouldn't find fault with the Dragons' choice at all.

That being said, I think the Provincial B cup is a crappy idea from the get-go.

On a side note, I was asked by the Dragons to organise/run the O30s team this year but there is no way I could find the time... not to mention that asking people to play only this one year knowing most of the Dragons would play the following is not an ideal situation I would like to be in. Hello Brian Lame Duck Burke.

:D

Cheers,

~Regs.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs, i might have said yes. lord knows, no right peg wouldn't have me :D ;).

i'm not sure why they wouldn't approach some of the established canada contingent about putting a squad together?...not that i'm the loop or anything. i'm not sure the dragons would be passing on nations cup had they not shite the bed in this b cup competition over the last couple years. i don't blame them either.

smallsystillplayingopenandthinking0'38snextyear.

jp, knee 100% yet?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a bit ridiculous that Canada couldn't/wouldn't field an Over 30s team considering the amount of Canadians who live here............

I'm looking forward to a few games in the Over-38s this season. Should be a fun tournament as it usually is........:)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a bit ridiculous that Canada couldn't/wouldn't field an Over 30s team considering the amount of Canadians who live here...
Not when you've probably signed them all to Ireland :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Atta Boy Burnsie

I'm looking forward to a few games in the O-38s now especially. ;)

Keep your head up.

Fenian Bastage...:D

I'll be salivating at the prospect of facing you again, RF. :D Not because of your rugged good looks but because I think there is going to be someone on the field who can match for pace. :D

I can't find the schedule anywhere on the website? :confused: I tried and it doesn't allow me to link to the schedule for any of the games. :( Help?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bumped into SCK up at Swangard on the weekend. Sounds like the Italy over 30s side has some good signings: SCK, Sarge...possibly big Mario, dont know who else? Sal? Dorazio?

Looks like Scotland, a team with a distinctive Peg flavour this year, matches up with them in a Friday night game...to the Italian side's advantage as that Friday eve happens to be Mrs. Doddy's birthday.

Also, looking at the schedule, the Sunday afternoon game Scotland vs Ireland should be a good one. Seems there has been a bidding war of some sort.

By the way Regs, the entire BRM strike force are going to be playing over 38s this year, and we have had to try to make replacements.

So

Hopefully we go through, and hopefully we then go up against England.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, who isn't playing o38 this year?

I'm with the squareheeds. Mind yer ankles...:D Ingerland will have to get past us first.

Deutschlander Trece

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0