Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Name That Bastard"

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This excellent thread nees to get going again........

Members of TTP Athletic Real London United F.C. at a recent training session........

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, who do we have here?

This photo was found in an Umbro catalog in my parents' storage unit. I think it was in between the LP records and 8 track player :D

There are also a few classic snaps with a certain 'Celibrini', but it wouldn't be fun to TTP him considering the next time I may need some physio
:(

+By the way Fasty, your chest is a little more hairy than I remember (also nice to see the infamous Sheps :rolleyes:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure but?

I'm not sure if this is right?
But isn't that Jamie Lowry in the middle.
Can someone confirm.

Happy New Years TTP.
Coach.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Coach, that is Jamie Lowery. Those were fcuking great uniforms.......:rolleyes: Shoc-king.....

Thanks, SC, for bringing back some bad memories....Just for that, I'm not going to give you a bumper ride. :eek: ;)

Captainwhoisofftoplayinthesnowwithhiskids

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whenever the reto fad starts comming to soccer, let's all stop, take a breath, and look at that photo first...and remember how terrible nuthuggers were to play in and look at.

Yoda: take note.

I must say, you do look fetching in yours, Stevie.;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quality

Sammy's look of shock as the ball is careening towards his nut sack as he's just realized his hands are at his side and not where they should be is a beauty.

So's Burnsie's lid.
Just jealous Lyle Mullet. ;)

I must admit Captain you suit the hoops much better than the Sweden kit for sure.

Great post SC.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the treasures are out there for sure...

Thanks Rangie ;) . I also assume that is Doli netminding :)

Cappy, I waited for you for hours, then Colin took me out for a spin, seriously. Good times in the hood:wa:

My scanner is on the fritz (dumbass here can't figure it out) so I'll see what else I can pull up :)

+Sexualchocolatewithtoomuchtimeonherhands:eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
innocent

the captain looks like "AN INNOCENT MAN"

cheers to a wonderful new years everyone

sid

2 --0--0--4

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take note

Originally posted by Dude
Whenever the reto fad starts comming to soccer, let's all stop, take a breath, and look at that photo first...and remember how terrible nuthuggers were to play in and look at.

Yoda: take note.

I must say, you do look fetching in yours, Stevie.;)

Note taken.
Just how many times have you gone back and looked at that photo Dude? Probably too many times for my liking.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't that Jerry Richard (sp?). I think I helped Dale Self lay out that catalogue circa '91 or so...

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please indulge me as I am trying a couple of ediing programs and want to see the difference.

I have learned alot from this and thank you. See if you can recognize anyone. Of course nobody can mistake "the mullet."

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gary Donald with a nice centre-parting and next to him is
Ballbaby with an even more pronounced middle-shed and next to him is
Captain Shamrock with a half decent set of knees and a fine soccer-rocker uber-mullet, behind him is Gazza and on the far right is Gazza's spurs supporting old man.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course, 5 Big Toes beside Gazza. Gerry Rochard is in the middle too. Rock and Roll Dave Park is the manager on the far left. Yes, I was 17 at the time I think. What a mullet.

Mullet man

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0