Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Name That Bastard"

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Of course, 5 Big Toes beside Gazza. Gerry Rochard is in the middle too. Rock and Roll Dave Park is the manager on the far left. Yes, I was 17 at the time I think. What a mullet.

Mullet man
What a mullet is right. I think you were only 17 or 18 but your knees and your back and your ankles and your hips and your shoulders were around 50.

We had three black guys on the team, Chuck Stanford (far left), Gerry Richard (middle) and Dave Moore (far right). I bring this up because the Captain and I had to wait until they finished in the shower because there was not enough room.:eek: 5Bt's tried to pretend he was black but there was no way we bought it. :D

Dave Partridge joined us as player coach that year. Good times.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
What a mullet is right. I think you were only 17 or 18 but your knees and your back and your ankles and your hips and your shoulders were around 50.

We had three black guys on the team, Chuck Stanford (far left), Gerry Richard (middle) and Dave Moore (far right). I bring this up because the Captain and I had to wait until they finished in the shower because there was not enough room.:eek: 5Bt's tried to pretend he was black but there was no way we bought it. :D

Dave Partridge joined us as player coach that year. Good times.

Actually, Ballbaby, my knees, back and ankles were only about 20 at that point. When I turned 25, that is when THEY turned 55. Great stuff. Yes, that is Blair in net, Rangerforever. Some other fellows there....Kieran Docherty, who is now golf caddie(?)....Doug Dyck, Chris Clarke, Lee O'Dell, Robin Mulholland(pro golfer now). It wasn't one of our strongest teams over the years BUT it was great bunch of guys....Ah, the memories.....Look for a big Club Ireland reunion this summer for the 20 year anniversary......Should be a great time......

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: "Name That Bedroom"

This is pure Boy's Own stuff.

Undoubtedly every boy in the world would have wanted a bedroom like this one?

Took me ages to upload this too.

Whatever I tried, it was always too tall.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know it's hard to believe, but I did the interior decorating myself. Captain & Jinky, please note the Union Jack's mysterious absence.

This picture was taken circa KNVB playing Division 3 Silver. My how he has blossomed. Lil' lamb.

Fasty, will see you in Tooting on June 23rd. Please disregard the taste of GHB in your shandy.

Buckfast

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: "Name That Bastard's Bedroom"

Buckfast said:
Fasty, will see you in Tooting on June 23rd. Please disregard the taste of GHB in your shandy.

Buckfast

Unless you're cryptically using Tooting euphemistically I don't know why you'd go there. Unless you're after some lovely Hallal chicken or a 'meat' kebab. Actually a meat kebab could be a euphemism for someone coming with GHB. I don't live in Tooting anymore, you see. I'm in Canada Water, Surrey Quays now, old chap. You and the missus are welcome to come and stop with us. She can have Beano's bunk and you and I can share.

Just like the old days when all this was fields......

Even in the days before TTP, Buckfast was capable of boring a Tim to semi-consciousness. Did you design the decor in this one as well, TB?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
You are correct Captain Shamrock, it was not a strong team. Too many Irishmen. :D

Good point. One was obviously too many. :)

We were the first 'ethnic' team to let African-Americans play on our squad. It was a massive breakthrough at the time. ;) BTW, what are they doing now? I think I saw Gerry Rochard at the Foggy Dew, doing door man.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! You guy were revolutionaries, first team to have African- Americans for one , but African- American gays too. Pioneers you were...

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: "Name That Bastard's Bedroom"

The Tims are certainly a stylish bunch, eh? All that our knee-highed bead-rattler is missing would be the Captain's Flyers jersey and we would have Parkhead's version of Gianni Fellatio.

Interior decorating by Balsa.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: "Name That Stylish Gentleman"

Buckfast said:
The Tims are certainly a stylish bunch, eh? All that our knee-highed bead-rattler is missing would be the Captain's Flyers jersey and we would have Parkhead's version of Gianni Fellatio.

Interior decorating by Balsa.

Yes, style.

Gianni Fellatio's going tits up in the UK, you may wish to consider bringing forward your arrival.

How did young gay Africans get all the way to Richmond by way of America way back then in the 1950's when that photo of Burnsie, Balls, and Gazza was taken? I thought they were just black guys.

Sociologically interesting, Fastshow.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Wow! You guy were revolutionaries, first team to have African- Americans for one , but African- American gays too. Pioneers you were...
Twats, who said they were Afro-Americans? They are Afro-Canadians. Chuck is a Vancouver FF, married with kids and playing with their Master's squad. Dave Moore is an accountant, married with kids, and is as suave as ever. Clive who is not in the pic, is coaching and living in Richmond and I can't remember what he is doing. And, according to the Captain, Gerry is doing a doorman at the Foggy Dew. :eek:

knvb, who is writing your posts? Seriously, they are rather funny and include some wit and substance. Who is writing your posts?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same old Sedin.

Balls, it's the twenty first century for Christ's sake, please be a friend and tell Chuck et al they don't have to do what their Maters tell them anymore. They can play for anyone they want. Even the Foggy Dew's door men, apparently.

I saw Ian D and Dazza lurking around my desk the other day... dunno.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Same old Sedin.

knvb said:
Balls, it's the twenty first century for Christ's sake, please be a friend and tell Chuck they don't have to do what their Maters tell them anymore. They can play for anyone they want. Even the Foggy Dew's door men, apparently.

Whoa there Himler. Chuck checks these pages. The only Master Chuck had was the one he is married to now.:D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Same old Sedin.

knvb said:
Balls, it's the twenty first century for Christ's sake, please be a friend and tell Chuck et al they don't have to do what their Maters tell them anymore. They can play for anyone they want. Even the Foggy Dew's door men, apparently.

Ian and Dazza were lurking around your desk? Were they looking for ju jubes and Double Bubble?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0