Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Name That Bastard"

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Veen it is... he played a bit afterwards for Cap College I "think" and a couple of games for the 'Cap reserves...

Skip, I didn't know you played for the reps... 8-0 on more than one occassion comes to mind :D

Who was all on that team? Yourself, Smalley, Scott Gillespie, Paul McCallum... ?

~Regs.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Classic!

Originally posted by Skip

Wow! That picture's got to be worth money now. The legendary Surrey United Celtics...

Surrey's true "Celtic" legends had to be the Guildford Celtics...just ask Ballbaby how many times he lost over his entire juvenile career.:eek: I think that's where it all started for ballbaby:rolleyes: ..it's a sad story.

also former fvsl scorer + sidekick

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love the kit...

Aves, I remember something or other about that Guildford squad but I don't think any team from Surrey had the success that we did...

~Regs.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
Gotta love the kit...

Aves, I remember something or other about that Guildford squad but I don't think any team from Surrey had the success that we did...

~Regs.

We had legendary status in the cross-surrey battle with ballbaby ( and pumper) and one prov. title in'78...but blew our load when we were 12 (figuratively, even though we were from surrey:D )

here's a better look at the fvsl scorer and sidekick...and some lovely little redheaded fella.

I'mgettinthisphotoshopstuffnow

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, I seem to remember a good scorching or two courtesy of you boys....but remember.....you were a year older. :rolleyes:

Fukc, this is getting fun! Check out the gem I just came across from a 1983 North Delta Youth tournament program. A pic of your Div. 4 Celtic team. Had to lower the quality to meet the size requirment, but I think I see Reedy, and Tiffenbach well enough. Are you hiding anywhere here Regs?? :D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves, Are you the little red headed midget? If so, you look better without hair. :eek:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
praise-worthy..........

That's strange, I thought most Greeks were in fact Orthodox.

RangerForever deserves to be recognised for posting something quick-witted amidst all the post-Christmas clutter.

Good work, big man, on providing Fastshow's first TTP laugh of 2003.

That didn't involve Regs's 'tache.

WKRP, post 'em if you got 'em, all my old pics are sat in a lock-up in Burnaby. Which, really, is unhelpful when you think about it seeing as I'm a fair few miles from Burnaby.

:rolleyes:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
aves

Aves is the one that you are talking about,Ferraro and Angelo?

just a wild guess!

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a great thread.

No fastshow I didn't eat Ronnie Trainer....though I look like I did.

The 1987 ND picture was a classic. That year Marini, Friesen and myself were in grade 10. I think Greg Elliot was the dark haired guy in the front row beside a much slimmer me. Best moment of the year wasn't even winning the BC's. It was when Millar started to step fprward to receive the MVP and they ended up calling Johnny Pitt's name. A moment that will never be forgotten.

Skip, me a Ranger......no. But you may have me confused with my Red Headed Demon of a brother who is a Ranger when is is home from school.

I will have to dig up some old photo's for this thread. I am sure I have a few classics.

Coach, I know you should have some??

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, Skip...I can only dream now about what once was.

Coach..."You are correct Sir!..."
FVSL scoring legend...the faithful still talk about that retired SU jersey that was hung from the Cal Club rafters a number of years ago...never to be worn again...until the next season.:rolleyes::eek:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ!

That's right, WKRP, I live just off Lonsdale. I'm neighbours with The Captain and Luch.

Balsa, I had no idea who you were until now. The Valley threads just found some new significance for me. Thanks for that.

More pictures, please, people.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cap Rucanor kit

We used that Rucanor kit in the final at the Nationals in 1996 fukc that kits been around for ever!!!!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
Unfortunately there never has been a "has been" from Maple Ridge.

That's because unlike you Surrey boys they are "still have it's"
;)

None of us have jumped ship to Div 1 yet.
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0