Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 4] 2005/2006 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Division 4] 2005 Results & Banter

Theyre always changing their name. They got told this year that this is their LAST name change. Most of the girls on my team (formally from that team) left because of one of their players.
They dont play on the same field as us anymore, so I dont get to catch the end of their games. always curious to see how they have done...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congrats Ladies, this thread has gone to two pages :wa:

spongebobhotpants

Aug 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

another stellar game by sfc monsoon- with only 11 and a half players we were a bit concerned about our fitness but maple ridge only had 10 then 11 as well,, it's too bad some teams are plagued by injury this early in the season, once again my aim is off and every shot went right to the keeper i had 2 gifted passes to me right in the box and flubbed them both once with my right foot and then again with my left,, (have no finish? :confused: ) so we are up 3-0 at the half then a couple of free kicks and both went in nicely and one more to round it off ( i know only 5 count but the sixth was from someone who never scores so we'll give her the glory) after the turkey/birthday/anniversary weekend bring on the former div 3 team port moody who haven't lost a game yet
btw the ref was actually really good,, must get his name

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Beware of Port Moody. They played in my group last year. The ref stopped many fights between us and them. I have also heard stories about one of the defenders, I think shes the sweeper..
Good Luck though! I would like to see them lose a game!

salty

Oct 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

RE:SWEEPER 16 , comment on screamin demons name change.
your comment that "they were told this is the LAST name change" is BULLSHIT. do you play for our team.....no i didnt think so , so how would you know about if we were told that ( which we were absolutley not) so get on with it. who cares if we change it 100 times.

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

How do I know if you were told that? Because you were told that! I was talking to the lady that does all the registration! they had to make up like 20 new labels when you changed your name this time around.
Maybe you need to get a grip. its just a freaking name change.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Do we need to call the police/ambulance to this thread too? :D

BTW, the new team Titans were held back in their scoring today. And the Richmond park was changed 3 times for this one :rolleyes:

H: Hodder Tugs 1
V: Tsawwassen Titans 2

+SC

spongebobhotpants

Aug 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

sfc monsoon 1 port moody salsa 3i miss the 3 goals by the salsa cause i'm a little tardy getting to the game,, monsoon not living up to their namesake yesterday decided i hate the 2 inch cement barrrier that borders the turf in port moody,, when i do show up coach puts me i for the last 15 of the 1st half and then start the 2nd,, not 4 min. in i decide to chase a ball clearly going out of bounds, slip on that stupid cement thingy and i'm down with a sprained ankle,, does anyone want to teach my bootcamp classes this week?
game was good from what i could tell,, they do have a sweeper who is clearly mocking the uniform system with her jersey tucked,, waaaaay in and her shorts waaaay up, :eek: , kudos for her being her age and beating any of us to the ball though,, hate her,, we'll kick their a$$ on our real field

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

spongebobhotpants said:
and i'm down with a sprained ankle,, does anyone want to teach my bootcamp classes this week?

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Boot Camps all about being tough as nails? :confused:

spongebobhotpants

Aug 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

sfc monsoon 3 coquitlam mudslide 2 should of been 8-0 for us,, standing on the sidelines gettin to see all the action and i was movin faster than our fabulous ref today missed 2 count em 2 handballs in the box from the other team but how could he see when he was standing at the half line,, then one of their girls decides to tell one of us she's 9 months pregnant, :confused: ,,????????????? and playing,, was this her idea of a sick play tactic???(she was kind of big),,so what,, if one of our girls accidently kicks the ball at her gut are we supposed to feel guilty if something happens to her,, i really thought that was kind of bizarre i played when i was pregnant but stopped when i started to fall down and never once did i tell an opposing player
what a load of crap,,

spongebobhotpants

Aug 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i know i seem to be the only div 4 er out here that is willing to admit it but here are my cup play updates
great game vs. van coasters on a sh$^ covered field,, real nice
3 great goals right off the bat and then just held them for the rest of the game,, they were trying but they had no finish, kind of like me when i had a breakaway and decided to shoot it at the keeper instead of over her,,#%$
on to next weeks game vs. coquitlam who are coming off a 5-0 loss lets beat them up some more

spongebobhotpants

Aug 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yahoo on to the semi finals
after a stressful couple of weeks due to the tragic loss of one of our players daughters
we come back as a team and beat the saints 4-1 and this lady who is the strongest women i know came out played and scored two goals from what i heard it was very touching moment as her other daughter came running on the field after the game to congratulate her:) so now we move on and repeat the performance and then make it to the finals

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
spongebobhotpants said:
yahoo on to the semi finals
after a stressful couple of weeks due to the tragic loss of one of our players daughters
we come back as a team and beat the saints 4-1 and this lady who is the strongest women i know came out played and scored two goals from what i heard it was very touching moment as her other daughter came running on the field after the game to congratulate her:) so now we move on and repeat the performance and then make it to the finals

Sorry to hear about your team's loss. :( You'll Never Walk Alone......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0