Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Sept-Dec 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Sept/Oct 2005

SC said:
OOOOOOOOuuuuu, Striker that's creepy. That was your 666th post :eek:

Yikes!! :eek: :p
Damn SC...you are good!!

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

VANCOUVER JAGUARS 3 VANCOUVER BREAKERS 1

Good game...besides the wet ginchies and soggy sports bras...it was fun out there!!

We, actually, our goalie, Steph, should have had a shut out, but when a Breaker girl went down injured, our girl kicked it out because that is just what you are supposed to do. When the throw in was taken, you would think that they would give it back to us...but no...they threw it to their forward, who passed it to the girl who just picked herself up from the soggy pitch and she scored...leaving us baffled on the sportsmanship of this team! We were not impressed, but sucked it up and took em' 3-1

Next game vs. Delta Rangers...very close in standings...we are both tied for 3rd...we have 2 less goals against ( :wa: )

striker14

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Have to agree.... that was BULLSHITE!

Guess when you're losing you also lose all soccer etiquette! :rolleyes:

Whatever!

But great entertainment watching the slip & slide mud soccer!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jaguars are up against the first place team this weekend.... should be a good game, Lips & watched the Delta Rangers slaughter the Breakers and they were a FAST, strong team!

Striker14, heard you're not playing..... sucks for you! :D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You could only hope..... she's got some NASTY feet! :eek:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Spazz said:
You could only hope..... she's got some NASTY feet! :eek:

Thanks ALICE!!! Let's not get into nasty features here ALICE!!

No, I am not playing, and no, they are not the 1st place team...they are tied for 3rd with us, but we have 2 less goals against! WOO HOO!
I will be at a baby shower :( and unfortunately, can't miss it, so I will be waiting on pins n' needles for the result.
Spazz...go cheer on the Jag's for me, ok? :wa: :wa:

Good luck to all this weekend

striker14

chabiscruisin'forabruisin' ;)

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

striker14 said:
.....I will be at a baby shower :( .......
Spazz...go cheer on the Jag's for me, ok? :wa: :wa:

Good luck to all this weekend

striker14

chabiscruisin'forabruisin' ;)
Striker14,

The key word here is "SHOWER"..............

CHAB

chabtakesalickinbutkeepsontickin ;)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can'tHeadABall said:
Striker14,

The key word here is "SHOWER"..............

CHAB

chabtakesalickinbutkeepsontickin ;)

Oh CHAB...you're just so witty!! :p

I wasn't at my game...due to my SHOWER I had to go to...but Spazz went and watched us, and the score was 1-1...sounds like I missed a good game...Spazz...any game report?

striker14

stillaheadofdeltainthestandings :wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I didn't get to the game until it was 1-0 Rangers cause Cookies was a hungover nightmare and didn't know what was going on... :rolleyes:

Game was good, Delta Rangers were strong and had a fast forward that was beating the Jags everytime but couldn't score on Paws or else Seki got there in the nick of time!

But Aly managed a breakaway and running full force I thought she was going to FIELD GOAL it but she cracked it JUST over the keeper and it was BEAUTIFUL!

It was back & forth the next 30 minutes.... could've went either way but ended in a well deserved tie!

Good job on the Jags, keeps 'em in a nice spot in the standings!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Spazz said:
I didn't get to the game until it was 1-0 Rangers cause Cookies was a hungover nightmare and didn't know what was going on... :rolleyes:

Game was good, Delta Rangers were strong and had a fast forward that was beating the Jags everytime but couldn't score on Paws or else Seki got there in the nick of time!

But Aly managed a breakaway and running full force I thought she was going to FIELD GOAL it but she cracked it JUST over the keeper and it was BEAUTIFUL!

It was back & forth the next 30 minutes.... could've went either way but ended in a well deserved tie!

Good job on the Jags, keeps 'em in a nice spot in the standings!

Thanks Spazz!
Yes, Paws...one of the greater goalies out there in MWSL...we are lucky to have her!! :D Don't hate Spazz...you just weren't quick enough to snag her ;)

striker14

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

She's a wicked keeper, I'll give you that! And she's a major asset to your team.

I'm finally thankful for a real keeper in net so we're good.... 2 full time keeps & a sub that's doing amazing!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jaguar's vs. Meralomas B

Prediction 3-1 for the Jaguar's

Retribution time baby!!

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - 2005/2006

Jaguars vs. Meralomas B CANCELLED

what a joke...there are 2 games before us in the PISSING rain...our game comes along, rain has stopped, we have our net up and the Referee comes over and announces she is cancelling the game due to "poor pitch conditions." She tries to tell us that the teams before us (Club I vs. Shamrock Rovers...Rovers won 1-0) had a tough time and the quality of the play would have been better, but the pitch was in horrible conditions...WHAT THE FCUK!!!! Are you kidding me?
I was there...I watched the game...WELCOME TO VANCOUVER WEATHER REFEREE...Rovers, bottom line, played harder and deserved the win...they were in Club I's end 80% of the game...it has NOTHING to do with the pitch...it has to do with the quality of the shooters...Club I had chances...just couldn't bury em', and if anyone disagrees (Captain?), please, enlighten me...and please, don't say the pitch was the reason

Bottom Line...this Referee made a HORRIBLE decision...40 players and Coaches disagreed and wanted to play...Memorial is one of the better fields out there as it drains well...there were 3 bad patches on the field (goal mouths shouldn't even count as they are always the most torn up part of the pitch), and the rest of the field was in fine form...we played there 2 weeks ago, in the POURING rain, and Referee asked both Coaches how they felt and away we went...it was great!!

We pay the Referees to be there...not the League...we, the players should get to decide on if we play or not...not the Referee...and we, the players, know when a pitch is in horrlble enough condition, we ain't stupid...if it was raining, I could see her cancelling it as 3 games in pouring rain, not so good for the pitch...it didn't rain yesterday...it was GORGEOUS out, so there was absolutely no reason for her to cancel other than her ginchies were wet and she wanted out of them...that's it!!

Man, what a piss off...absolute shame!!

striker14 :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

striker14 said:
...Rovers, bottom line, played harder and deserved the win...they were in Club I's end 80% of the game...it has NOTHING to do with the pitch...it has to do with the quality of the shooters...Club I had chances...just couldn't bury em', and if anyone disagrees (Captain?), please, enlighten me...and please, don't say the pitch was the reason
I agree Striker, they deserved the win. Although, the pitch was bad around the top of the 18s and the goal mouth.

striker14 said:
(goal mouths shouldn't even count as they are always the most torn up part of the pitch),
Striker, this is unfortunate that you think this way. Your team/league obviously gets screwed out of playing on quality fields. That field is shite, not only because of the rain, but also because of the baseball diamond creeping in the South East section of the field. For fcuk sakes the pitcher's rubber was still bolted on the pitching mount. :mad:

striker14 said:
the players should get to decide on if we play or not...not the Referee...
Actually you are wrong here. It's up to the Referee to make the final decision. Perhaps she just didn't want to be out there anymore :confused: :rolleyes: .

Hillcrest was in worse shape than South Memorial. The 2:00pm game was played, but it was quite a questionable decision. All I know is that I did a bit of work running my line and walked home with some beer money ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

striker14 said:

what a joke...there are 2 games before us in the PISSING rain...our game comes along, rain has stopped, we have our net up and the Referee comes over and announces she is cancelling the game due to "poor pitch conditions." She tries to tell us that the teams before us (Club I vs. Shamrock Rovers...Rovers won 1-0) had a tough time and the quality of the play would have been better, but the pitch was in horrible conditions...WHAT THE FCUK!!!! Are you kidding me?
I was there...I watched the game...WELCOME TO VANCOUVER WEATHER REFEREE...Rovers, bottom line, played harder and deserved the win...they were in Club I's end 80% of the game...it has NOTHING to do with the pitch...it has to do with the quality of the shooters...Club I had chances...just couldn't bury em', and if anyone disagrees (Captain?), please, enlighten me...and please, don't say the pitch was the reason

Bottom Line...this Referee made a HORRIBLE decision...40 players and Coaches disagreed and wanted to play...Memorial is one of the better fields out there as it drains well...there were 3 bad patches on the field (goal mouths shouldn't even count as they are always the most torn up part of the pitch), and the rest of the field was in fine form...we played there 2 weeks ago, in the POURING rain, and Referee asked both Coaches how they felt and away we went...it was great!!

We pay the Referees to be there...not the League...we, the players should get to decide on if we play or not...not the Referee...and we, the players, know when a pitch is in horrlble enough condition, we ain't stupid...if it was raining, I could see her cancelling it as 3 games in pouring rain, not so good for the pitch...it didn't rain yesterday...it was GORGEOUS out, so there was absolutely no reason for her to cancel other than her ginchies were wet and she wanted out of them...that's it!!

Man, what a piss off...absolute shame!!

striker14 :rolleyes:

Speaking of what the fcuk....What the fcuk are you on about? I haven't even posted on the game, as I left just after the half. The first half was an even half, where we had one GREAT chance and they had a couple of long shots. As for their goal, two mistakes on the play - keeper/sweeper.........that's life....... We don't/can't score goals so we need to try and turn that around.......whether we can or not, I don't know......

As for postponing your game, I'm sorry to hear that. For the record though, the REF is ultimately responsible for making the decision whether a game should go ahead, not the teams. I'm surprised you didn't play, as the field wasn't that bad when I left......although one of the goal areas was a mess........

2 - 2 - 2 Order a pizza CSC

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Sept/Oct/Nov 2005

Predictions for this weekend Div 2B

Delta United B vs Delta Rangers 4-0 Rangers

Vancouver Vixens A vs. Vancouver Jaguars 3-2 Jaguars

Vancouver Breakers vs. Richmond Rumble 3-1 Rumble

Meralomas B vs. Vancouver Mavericks 2-0 Meralomas B

IF WE PLAY AT ALL...Fcuken rain!!

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

ALL VANCOUVER FIELDS ARE CLOSED...so I hear :(

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well...goin' on my 4th week of no Footy and because I am away on vacation next week...THAT MAKES 5 FREAKIN' WEEKS OF NO FOOTY!!

I'm dyin' here.........please...rain...stop

striker14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0