Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Div1 2004 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
Man...this thread has some serious cobwebs growin' on it...anyone alive?
I realize there is no soccer...and it SUCKS, but we can still chat ya know?
Anything new goin' on in anyone's lives?
Season starts January 16th...WOO HOO!! Hopefully the fcuken rain stops...I don't mind a bit of cold...just stop the rain!!

MERRY HO HO TO ALL...BEST WISHES IN 2005

striker14

Yay Striker!! There may still be life to this thread after all :D . I cannot wait until the soccer season starts again so we can get some more voices on here, and so we can kick the Rangers' butts again!. Sad to say, but I unfortunately have nothing new happening in my life. How 'bout you? I am just waiting (impatiently I might add) for the frickin' snow to get here. The mountains are bare and it is not even worthwile to head up the hill yet. I have to go back to work on Jan. 4th, so it better get MUCH colder by then. Probably wishful thinking, but it would be so nice to have snow on the ground for Christmas...makes everything that much more festive (as long as you don't have to drive in it with all the stupid numnuts that don't have a clue what they are doing) :mad: !! Anyhoo, Merry holidays and whatnot to everybody.

Munchkin

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Munchkin said:
I cannot wait until the soccer season starts again so we can get some more voices on here, and so we can kick the Rangers' butts again!

Munchkin

Ha Ha Ha...my New Years Resolution is to watch every single Burnaby Rangers game and heckle them until they cry for their Mommies. :p Just kidding

I did hear something in the rumour mill...they are on the hunt for players...go figure :rolleyes: and they have picked up a WRINGER (sp?)!! Not that anybody can help these BROADS out...they don't need new players because their biggest opponent is themselves!! I am surprised they haven't changed their team name yet...I would. It's all good...the oldchick1 (whose name I know but I am not a rude cnut so I won't put it out there) is probably gettin' coal in her stocking because Santa is watching 24/7 365 baby, and if I was him...I would take a nice long shite down her chimney this year!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...DRINK AND BE MERRY!!

striker14

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
Ha Ha Ha...my New Years Resolution is to watch every single Burnaby Rangers game and heckle them until they cry for their Mommies. ....... and they have picked up a WRINGER (sp?)!!

Now that my shopping is done, finally, I'm back you two. Had to dust the cobwebs out. Striker, looks like you CAN spell after all but I guess it all depends if you're typing before or after a night out on the town :p. One player does not make a team as we all know so yeah, it'll be interesting to see if it's anyone recognizable. Not worried, we should be close to 100% healthy by the time we play them again. Pressure's on Munchkin when we play them but careful with your wish for snow. If I recall, last year we had some games cancelled because of snow.

Striker, f you're going to watch their games, I'm sure everyone would love your best Don Cherry report and comments on their games. Yeah I'm hockey deprived.

Enjoy the festivities and see you next year.

CHAB

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
........ is probably gettin' coal in her stocking because Santa is watching 24/7 365 baby, and if I was him...I would take a nice long shite down her chimney this year!!

striker14

Now that's a sexist comment!!! Who said Santa was a male?

Now, According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to EVERY historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, EVERY single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

There for I have concluded (only my opinion) that Santa is really a female.

Of course if you are adamant that Santa is a Male, then according to every other female I know then I quote ....... "We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost."

CHAB :D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
Oldchick 1 is probably gettin' coal in her stocking because Santa is watching 24/7 365 baby, and if I was him...I would take a nice long shite down her chimney this year!!

striker14 said:
but I am not a rude cnut

No, not rude at all!! In fact, very classy!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
There for I have concluded (only my opinion) that Santa is really a female.

"We should've known... ONLY women would be able to drag a fat-ass man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost."

CHAB :D

HA HA HA...too funny!! Have a good one y'all

striker14

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know I wished for snow, but seriously people! Either bring it all on so we can have schools closed (and I can pretend I can't make it into work), or limit it to the hills where we can actually enjoy it! And I don't want it to cancel our first game back from the holidays. I am so looking forward to it (I want my darn Happy Meal when we play the Rangers), and I don't want to have to wait another week. Hmmmm...Hang on a tic, that would actually give me one more week to try and get myself into passable shape so at least I am not puking on the field :rolleyes: !!... But regardless, whenever we do start up again, it is going to be painful for sure. That is what you get for sitting on your butt for the entire holidays :wa: .

I hope everyone had a great break and a happy New Years. And yes, it would only make sense that it is actually women responsible for getting Santa around the world in one night without getting lost. And even if they did get lost, at least you know the reindeers would be willing to ask for directions!!

Anyone have any interesting jokes or news to pass on? Gopher, Striker, Spazz (you out there girl?) CHAB or CAB, 9-1-1?? I wish I did, but sadly I don't. Anywhoo, hope everyone is well and as out of shape as I am!
Cheers,
Munchkin

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker, are you willing to wager on that?

Nevermind the white stuff on the ground now, but 'if' it goes away, there's no chance the shite fields the women are allocated will be playable.

My guess is that February will be the time things start up again. Perhaps you and the rest of the posters in this thread can get together for a post Christmas run. ("Run" is SC's code word for the pub ;) ).

~Thefarmer'sAlmanacSC :eek:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Perhaps you and the rest of the posters in this thread can get together for a post Christmas run. ("Run" is SC's code word for the pub ;) )

I'M IN...anytime!! You call the safety meeting...I'm ready and willing!! Then we can wet our whistle at the watering hole of choice!

Who is up for it? The only faces I know in this thread are you and Muchkin so it'll be a tough get together...but if anyone is up for it...night at the pub...I am sure it can be arranged.

I agree...I am hopeful for some footy earlier than February, but yeah, this white shite is causing some problems :(

striker14

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
woo hoo - I'm in :knvb: . I don't know where anyone else lives, but I am in Vancouver (Main St. area), but I am fully mobile and willing to take a cab to wherever :). ANyone have a suggestion or a favourite watering hole?? Tell me when and where and I'll be there with bells on!

Munchkin :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Munchkin said:
woo hoo - I'm in :knvb: . I don't know where anyone else lives, but I am in Vancouver (Main St. area), but I am fully mobile and willing to take a cab to wherever :). ANyone have a suggestion or a favourite watering hole?? Tell me when and where and I'll be there with bells on!

Munchkin :D

Ok...well, I live in Langley, but I can make it anywhere in town.
Munchkin...looks like it is you and I right now...you know who I am right? ;)

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Ladies...there goes another month of sittin' on my arse, waiting for soccer!! Seems the white shite that fell from the sky has caused us to have our Season pushed back until the end of January :(

FCUK...and just when I was starting to like the snow!!

striker14

thankgodforindoor

geeser

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1 A
Aldergrove 4 Shamrock Rovers 2

The other team behaved no hair pulling,goalie kicking etc. First game back wasn't pretty but we will take the points. Field was bone dry,mild weather, lots of soccer to watch after, drink some beer,great day.

Spazz, Ask Kari how much money she spent Friday night :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fields were bone dry in a lot of places. Makes me wonder if there will be much happening this weekend :rolleyes: .

Speaking of Spazz, where is that girl :confused: ???

+SCwantstoknow

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the league cleared the schedule and scoreboard for this past weekend but in Div. 1C, they posted a Southside Strikers 2 Burnaby Rangers 1 score before they removed it. This game was on turf as it was one of the few games played. Not sure who else played other than the Aldergrove score geeser posted.

Striker you out there? Did you watch the game? How's that arse of yours, going numb yet? :D

CHAB

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Found it. They moved this past weekend's schedule to the February 20th weekend which is scheduled for a make-up week. I would assume it's all divisions. Where is everyone?

CHAB

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
Southside Strikers 2 Burnaby Rangers 1

Striker you out there? Did you watch the game? How's that arse of yours, going numb yet? :D

CHAB

Nope...didn't watch it...couldn't drag my arse out of bed this weekend.
What happened to good ol' fashioned footy in the rain? It's like we are gonna melt or something!! :rolleyes: GET THE GAMES GOIN' ON!!

Burnaby Rangers...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

striker14

everyoneismissingspazz...wherecouldshebe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0