Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Div1 2004 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ATTENTION OLDCHICK1

"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails."

This is the message I get when I wanted to send you an email...another lil' piece of proof that you are a gutless fcuker...you can dish it, but you're not willing to accept the backlash :rolleyes:

striker14

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I have to give Oldchick credit. How many people have the ability to piss take and breast feed at the same time...other than maybe STD!?!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Personally, I have to give Oldchick credit. How many people have the ability to piss take and breast feed at the same time...other than maybe STD!?!

Ok...that's funny! :p Way to lighten the mood in here...

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
ATTENTION OLDCHICK1

What a joke that was...where shall I begin?!!

First off...SPAZZ...I hope you don't let that SHITE keep you from future posting because you have to consider the source! There are a lot of people here that aren't taking this shite seriously...what a fcuken joke!!

As Balsa said...this sort of SHITE should have been taken up with Spazz at practise, a game, etc... and not publicly on a website! I think you have taken what Spazz has said re: your games way out of perspective and obviously, you have misunderstood what this website TAKE THE PISS is all about. Spazz was great at gettin' under people's skin...ask all the Wickham players...and it is not meant to be taken seriously...the fight is to be done on the pitch...not on a keyboard!!

I have 2 words for you

BEAT IT

stiker14

To all the Wickham players...I am hopin' you aren't feelin' the same as OldChick1...the piss-taking was fun while it lasted...that's what it's all about...all fun and games until some CNUT comes and spoils it all!!

can'twaittowatchthenextrangersgame :mad:

I agree whole heartedly with Striker14 and Balsa (and Spazz, in case I didn't tell you before in our e-mail - you didn't deserve that!!)...I never thought that anything Spazz said about her team was bad. Get over yourself if you can't handle being called a broad! And since it sounds like there are a few players on the Rangers squad off having babies, then I for sure think you are a baby making factory!! And as far as airing dirty laundry goes, for someone who accused Spazz of it (which she didn't) old chick stepped up and declared herself a raging hippocrite :( . Get some class . And Spazz, don't let the classless chick stop you from posting. 'F' her if she can't take a joke.

As for the wickham theme...I am glad they are taking Spazz's comments and firing their team up. That is what taking the piss is all about :D !!

Getting back to business...anyone have any predictions for this weekend (other than having the Rangers go down in flames)? Kerrisdale is playing PCOV, and while I think we can do it, I guess the score will be a close 3-2 for PCOV. :eek:

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ARE YOU FUKKING KIDDING ME??????

From one OLD CHICK to anther ... I have taken a break from the pitch and TTP for a few reasons but that post from OLDCHICK1 flared my Scottish temper something fierce.

First off , what kind of person are you. You opened an account of this site you know nothing about , nor what the meaning of PISS TAKE is. I come on a read these posts to get scores and see what teams are up to ... and love to hear the RIBBING (right CHAB :D ) that goes along with it...Perhaps whoever your teammate/friend is that got you so worked up to come on the site and post should step up and voice her own opinions. COWARD.

Secondly ... to kick a player off you team on email is WEAK and to slag her on a site full of her/our peers is shameful and childish. I'm sure a bigger person would have addressed this matter at training but perhaps you learned your way from your children or fellow workers in the BABY FACTORY.

Good luck in finding players for you club when more of your teammates conceive and your numbers dwindle.

I just hope you are as tough on the pitch as you are on the keyboard, because you have just painted yourself a nice big BULLSEYE.

AS you were ....

Glasgow Ghirl

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
glasgow ghirl said:
ARE YOU FUKKING KIDDING ME??????

From one OLD CHICK to anther ... I have taken a break from the pitch and TTP for a few reasons but that post from OLDCHICK1 flared my Scottish temper something fierce.

Glasgow Ghirl

So in other words...OldChick1...on behalf of GG and Myself...

UP YOUR KILT

striker14

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's see if I can calm this little Estro-fest down a little,

striker14 said:
Spazz is one to give her opinion and she is entitled to that.

So Spazz is entitled to her opinion but oldchick isn't?

Discuss.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:

Jinky...BEAT IT ;)

Oldchick1 didn't have an opinion...that is not what you call an opinion...she came on here and RIPPED Spazz apart before knowing what the fcuk she was talkin' about, and then went into hiding...won't accept emails...hasn't tapped in once since...so no...she should just BEAT IT!!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
Jinky...BEAT IT ;)

she came on here and RIPPED Spazz apart before knowing what the fcuk she was talkin' about, and then went into hiding...won't accept emails...hasn't tapped in once since...so no...she should just BEAT IT!!

Judging by people's posts I wasn't sure if she was a soccer player or Osama Bin Laden. She's a cowardly gutless hypocrite who has gone into hiding. Maybe you should get the Americans to bomb Burnaby into the stoneage. It may sound drastic but it's the only way to preserve Spazz's freedom.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Judging by people's posts I wasn't sure if she was a soccer player or Osama Bin Laden. She's a cowardly gutless hypocrite who has gone into hiding. Maybe you should get the Americans to bomb Burnaby into the stoneage. It may sound drastic but it's the only way to preserve Spazz's freedom.

Fcuken hilarious :D

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:

Discuss.

sure she's entitled to her opinion - no said she wasn't. The difference here is that Spazz took the piss in her posts, while the stuff oldchick said can't even remotely be construed as "taking the piss." She went on a full-out attack of Spazz's character. Sounds like some of us think that was cowardly and gutless to do it in this kind of forum. Better to do that kind of shite in private - in my humble opinion of course :D .

Enough said about it from me... I'm moving on. Anyone got any predictions for this weekend?? anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?? hee hee ;)

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, I have been waiting eagerly for your great input and this is all you got?

It's good stuff but not the classic stuff I have come to expect. I was waiting for a thrashing like only Jinky can give.............one that makes no sense to anyone but you. :D

I wonder where Osama and Oldchick1 are hiding anyways? Remember to check your cab drivers ID carefully as they are both considered dangerous. :D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby told me I was too grumpy last week so I turned over a new leaf and now I am a humanitarian.

But now that I'm trying to be nice, no one cares what I think. That's what somebody I'd never heard of before named Goodtimes told me and apparently he speaks for everyone on TTP.

So I guess I'll have to go back to being mean again. I'm all about pleasing the plebes.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was watching Late Night with David Letterman. Here is his latest top 10 list:

You know you're a Burnaby Ranger when...

10) Anne Geddes takes your team photo.

9) Team parties are at Ikea because of the free daycare.

8) You're sponsored by Pampers.

7) You drive a Dodge Caravan.

6) You have to kick the ball out of bounds whenever a kid on the sidelines is crying.

5) There are no soccer moms on the sidelines...they are only on the pitch.

4) There's no shortage of ball boys and girls.

3) You're playing soccer to lose the 75 pounds you gained in the past nine months.

2) It's an indirect free kick if you say, "Mom's ball."

1) You biggest enemies are your own team mates.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
I was watching Late Night with David Letterman. Here is his latest top 10 list:

You know you're a Burnaby Ranger when...

10) Anne Geddes takes your team photo.

9) Team parties are at Ikea because of the free daycare.

8) You're sponsored by Pampers.

7) You drive a Dodge Caravan.

6) You have to kick the ball out of bounds whenever a kid on the sidelines is crying.

5) There are no soccer moms on the sidelines...they are only on the pitch.

4) There's no shortage of ball boys and girls.

3) You're playing soccer to lose the 75 pounds you gained in the past nine months.

2) It's an indirect free kick if you say, "Mom's ball."

1) You biggest enemies are your own team mates.

This is ULTIMATELY my favourite post by Dial 9-1-1...absolutely brilliant!!

striker14

Can_Head_A_Ball

Oct 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As per Munchkin's request, here are my predictions for this week:

Wickham FC vs. Southside Strikers WICKHAM WIN - We've been looking forward to this game for awhile... well, ever since the Strikers told us to "Go back to Div. 2 where we belong." An interesting comment, given their current position in the standings...

North Shore Red Socks vs. Burnaby Rangers RED SOCKS WIN - They haven't lost yet, and I doubt they will against this team. Especially given the dissent among the troops recently.

Kerrisdale vs. PCOV TIE GAME - These are two really strong teams. Can't decide, so I'll go with a draw.

West Van Storm vs. Dzunakwa - WEST VAN WIN - I think it'll be a slaughter, too. Too bad, as Dzunakwa seems like the nicest, most determined team in our group!

Anyhoo, we'll see how things go.

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can_Head_A_Ball said:
As per Munchkin's request, here are my predictions for this week:

Wickham FC vs. Southside Strikers WICKHAM WIN -
North Shore Red Socks vs. Burnaby Rangers RED SOCKS WIN -
Kerrisdale vs. PCOV TIE GAME -
West Van Storm vs. Dzunakwa - WEST VAN WIN -
Anyhoo, we'll see how things go.

Hmmm...not bad predicitons Can. I think you might be on the money. I think PCOV is beatable and we'll be going for the 3 pts this weekend, but realistically, I will be happy with a tie!! We have had some injuries to our back line, and are going to have to do some switching of positions. In my experience it has been tough for us to play in sync when this has happened. Hopefully their team will go out on the piss and show up hung over, or better yet, still drunk!! Somehow I have a feeling it is wishful thinking, but here's hoping anyways :D . Anyone else want to chime in with any thoughts for this weekend??
I agree that Dzunakwa are hard working, and although they are getting their backsides handed to them score wise most games, I haven't seen them give up or throw in the towel yet. Good on 'em. I'm sure they are nice, but to be honest I didn't stop to chat with any of them as I was running down the pitch ;) . I did notice that some of them have difficulty timing tackles and end up biting a few ankles, but I think that is unintentional rather than malicious. One of their players was a brute ;) on sunday, and elbowed our newest player in the nose. As a result she only got to play 12 min. in the game and now she is out for 3 weeks with a broke nose :( . Since she only joined us once the college season was over, and is leaving in Dec., it was a fun filled 12 min. while it lasted!! I wonder if that is a record of some kind ? :p

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was a fun filled 12 min. while it lasted!! I wonder if that is a record of some kind ?
I played the whole season on a team last year in co-ed and I honestly think my total minutes played was 11 minutes.It would have been 10 but Herb wouldn't let me sub off as it was the other teams throw in!! :D

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Munchkin said:
Anyone else want to chime in with any thoughts for this weekend??
:p

Yeah, you may now have to play in goal now. We're dropping like Mackers will when his wife finds out he's been spanked :D Somebody take PCOV out and get them hammered, please! Sorry Mackers, had to drag you into this thread. You have no friends in Div. 3

CHAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0